What's new

India Pummels Pakistan again in Rugby, Wins by 34-5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congratulations to Indian team by why are they hyping up over this? Pakistan is not even a world class team in Rugby.

And it is not surprising to me that a country with 1.4 billion people cannot find 20-25 guys and build a good Rugby team.

Besides with 1.4 billion people, you guys should have had a world class football & hockey team too by now.:lol:

I agree, when Pakistan beats India at something, nobody goes around trolling or being obsessive about it. It`s a matter of respectful sportsmanship.

It`s great to post about the matches, but to troll and bring up un-related issues like genetics and skin colour is just nonsense.
hehe india population is 1.21 billion not 1.4 billion and pakistan population is 19.6 carore .and you compare india with pakistan in sports see 2010 commonwelth medal table.
1.INDIA GOLD=38 ,SILVER=27,BRONZE=36 TOTAL=101

2.PAKISTAN GOLD=2 ,SILVER=1,BRONZE=2 TOTAL=5

Why does superpower India always compare itself with tiny Pakistan?
A better comparison would be between India and China

2008 Olympic medal count

1. China Gold=51, Silver=21, Bronze =28 Total=100
2. India Gold=1, Silver=0, Bronze =2 Total=3

oh I understand it now, you need to compare your self to a country 1/4 your size to make yourself feel good, Becuase have no chance against countries your own size. :lol:

Vegetarian Skinny Boys can`t handle a man`s sport like Kabbaddi! :rofl:

Pfft we won that too.

2vdpd1f.jpg

What else you got?:lol:

Why does superpower India always compare itself is tiny Pakistan?

Why do you seem so but*hurt?:lol: It was just a game, after all. Its good to see at least our countries have a Rugby team!

Pfft we won that too.

2vdpd1f.jpg

What else you got?:lol:

Why do you seem so but*hurt?:lol: It was just a game, after all. Its good to see at least our countries have a Rugby team!

I am not the on hurting with only 3 medals in the Olympics.
And yes it's just a game, but that hasn't stopped you people from gloating for 6 pages has it?
Just pointing out that a better comparison would be India vs China. But you don't do it because you know you cant compete in that area.

I am not the on hurting with only 3 medals in the Olympics.
And yes it's just a game, but that hasn't stopped you people from gloating for 6 pages has it?
Just pointing out that a better comparison would be India vs China. But you don't do it because you know you cant compete in that area.

Well as far as Rugby is concerned, India demolished China in their last encounter in 2010.

By 94-0 :hang2:

OYE Kabbaddi laro aa kay. Yeh kiya tutti fruitti game khaltay hoo...

We have gotten bored of defeating you in Kabaddi this was another defeat handed out in another Physical game... :lol:

http://www.defence.pk/forums/members-club/131554-india-hammer-pakistan-kabaddi-final.html

India is world champion in Kabaddi. Heck, even our women are world champions in Kabbaddi

India win men, women world cup Kabaddi titles - Hindustan Times

http://www.defence.pk/forums/general-images-multimedia/163354-india-won-kabaddi-womens-world-cup-2012-a.html

and Pakistan was even beaten by US and Canada

Kabaddi World Cup: US beat Pakistan 41-39

Kabaddi World Cup: Canada beat Pakistan in semis

So sorry to say you don't stand a chance even there.. :lol:

Well as far as Rugby is concerned, India demolished China in their last encounter in 2010.

By 94-0 :hang2:

good for India
hope they can also demolish China in the Olympics
only 97 more medals and then they can come here and talk about being an Olympic super power

btw, how did they do against actual Rugby teams?
you know, the ones from Oceania or Europe?

LOL

Pakistan beats India to clinch 16th Asian Team Squash Championship – The Express Tribune

Pakistan beat India in U-16 Football final | The Nation

Pakistan beat India at Azlan Shah Cup | DAWN.COM

And these are all pretty recent.

The fact that indian members constantly keep brining up skin color, genetics, etc for no reason and when Pakistanis haven't even brought that up in this thread shows serious inferiority complex problems.

None of them are physical games like Kabaddi, Kushti and Rugby.. you stand some chance is non physical sports like Hockey, squash etc.. I think your player need more physical training.. :lol:

Yeah cause as Pak*Rambo said, its a man's game:rofl:

May be they can compete Indian women team in the next world cup..

I think the original chapter is left far behind and now we are completely off topic.

Thread closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom