What's new

India ''protests'' to Beijing on Sino-Pak corridor

wrong.we just want Bdeshis do not come "Illegally" as it creates complex political and demographic situations and sometime results in violence.it has nothing to do with BD as a country.

Ypu have a big hand in this activity and now it turns out to be nightmare and headache for you

sent to UN and Pakistan...
Kashmir: Legal Documents

Two Documents published by the Government of India on 28 October 1947 were :

1) A letter from the Maharajah to Lord Mountbatten, dated 26 October 1947, in which Indian military aid is sought in return for accession to India (on terms stated in an allegedly enclosed Instrument) and the appointment of Sheikh Abdullah to head an Interim Government of the State; and

2) A letter from Lord Mountbatten to the Maharajah, dated 27 October 1947, acknowledging the above and noting that, once the affairs of the State have been settled and law and order is restored, “the question of the State’s accession should be settled by a reference to the people.”

The far more important document , the alleged Instrument of Accession, was not published until many years later, if at all. It was not communicated to Pakistan at the outset of the overt Indian intervention in the State of Jammu and Kashmir, nor was it presented in facsimile to the United Nations in early 1948 as part of the initial Indian reference to the Security Council. The 1948 White Paper in which the Government of India set out its formal case in respect to the State of Jammu and Kashmir, does not contain the Instrument of Accession as claimed to have been signed by the Maharajah: instead, it reproduces an unsigned from of Accession such as, it is imposed, the Maharajah might have signed. To date no satisfactory original of this Instrument as signed by the Maharajah ever did sign an Instrument of Accession.

Hence , International law clearly states that every treaty entered into by a member of the United Nations must be registered with the Secretariat of the United Nations. "The Instrument of Accession" was neither presented to the United Nations nor to Pakistan. Hence India cannot invoke the treaty before any organ of the United Nations.

wrong.India didn't intervene before Accession was signed.you can show me any documents which ever stated contrary.Maharaja signed the document on 26th while Indian forces' airlift was conducted on 27th

Excerpts from 'The Myth of Indian Claim to JAMMU AND KASHMIR ––A REAPPRAISAL'

by Alistair Lamb

India's false Instrument of Accession is actually an "Instrument of Aggression" against Kashmir!

The key point, of course, a has already been noted above, is that it is now obvious that these documents could only have been signed after the overt Indian intervention in the State of Jammu and Kashmir. When the Indian troops arrived at Srinagar air field, that State was still independent. Any agreements favourable to India signed after such intervention cannot escape the charge of having been produced under duress. It was, one presumes, to escape just such a charge that the false date 26 October 1947 was assigned to these two documents. The deliberately distorted account of that very senior Indian official, V.P. Menon, to which reference has already been made, was no doubt executed for the same end. Falsification of such a fundamental element as date of signature, however, once established, can only cast grave doubt over the validity of the document as a whole .

An examination of the transactions behind these four documents in the light of the new evidence produces a number of other serious doubts. It is clear, for example, that in the case of (c) and (d), the exchange of letters between the Maharajah and Lord Mountbatten, Lord Mountbatten’s reply must antedate the letter to which it is an answer unless, as seems more than probable, both were drafted by the Government of India before being taken up to Jammu on 27 October 1947 (by V.P. Menon and Jammu and Kashmir Prime Minister M.C. Mahajan, whose movements, incidentally, are correctly reported in the London Times of 28 October 1947) after the arrival of the Indian troops at Srinagar airfield. The case is very strong, therefore, that document (c), the Maharajah’s letter to Lord Mountbatten, was dictated to the Maharajah.

We lost all our wars against India, according to the Indians. Yet they can not drink chai in Lahore... That is a few kilometers into pak.the illusion of being five times bigger and a nuclear superpowah is fading fast. China's.ocks them up north. We block them in the west. The nationalistic bjp will have tough time...

We lost all our wars against India, according to the Indians. Yet they can not drink chai in Lahore... That is a few kilometers into pak.the illusion of being five times bigger and a nuclear superpowah is fading fast. China's.ocks them up north. We block them in the west. The nationalistic bjp will have tough time...

Capturing Lahore was not our objective.

Attack on Lahore was commenced in order to force PA to allocate its sources for defending Lahore and thus reducing pressure in Akhnoor area.

After losing hope of a plebiscite in Kashmir, thePakistani Army invaded the Indian part of Kashmirthrough a covert operation dubbed Operation Gibraltar.[12] After the Indians spotted the infiltrators, the Indian Army eliminated the saboteurs and inflicted casualties on Pakistani posts across the Cease Fire Line.[12]Pakistan retaliated by launchingOperation Grand Slam on 17 August 1965 in an effort to relieve infiltrators who had been surrounded after the failure of Operation Gibraltar on 15 August and to attempt to cut off the Indian supply lines.[12]To relieve forces almost cut off in their part ofKashmir, India then counterattacked by crossing the international border further south with the intention of diverting Pakistani units that were participating in Operation Grand Slam.[12] India's goal was to take distract Pakistani Army's attention and resources away from Operation Grand Slam where unprepared Indian troops were at severe disadvantage against the Pakistani offensive.[12]

By choosing to attack Lahore, the Indians had managed to relieve pressure from Chumb and Akhnoor in Kashmir, forcing the Pakistan Army to defend further south.[1]

You need better study of history, shreeman!!

Last edited:
Daddy USA???
first time I heard anyone can "Divorce" their own daddy and call him "Daddy of Someone else".

Indians have a habit of crying about Pakistan on the world stage. India is the one that first started funding terrorists against Pakistan. India still opposes any economic or defence deals that benefit Pakistan. India does not recognise Pakistan. Pakistan is a nightmare for Hindu nationalists.

Indians have a habit of crying about Pakistan on the world stage. India is the one that first started funding terrorists against Pakistan. India still opposes any economic or defence deals that benefit Pakistan. India does not recognise Pakistan. Pakistan is a nightmare for Hindu nationalists.

url

Ypu have a big hand in this activity and now it turns out to be nightmare and headache for you

what headache??"Jammat" purged,"BNP" purged,"Terror Heaven" destroyed.don't know what nightmare you're talking about.

Hence India cannot invoke the treaty before any organ of the United Nations.

not needed.we followed Indian Independence Act.plus,the copy of Accession is available even in Internet.India didn't lodge its case based on Accession.if we had,there would be no reason to hold Plebiscite,ain't it??

it is now obvious that these documents could only have been signed after the overt Indian intervention in the State of Jammu and Kashmir. When the Indian troops arrived at Srinagar air field, that State was still independent. Any agreements favourable to India signed after such intervention cannot escape the charge of having been produced under duress. It was, one presumes, to escape just such a charge that the false date 26 October 1947 was assigned to these two documents.

yeah.I read this one too.Conspiracy theory.while they're saying that it has happened after 26th,no proof ever produced on this.on the contrary,some even claimed it has happened one day earlier,25th,before Maharaja leaving for Kashmir.until proven otherwise,shouldn't we stick with official date??plus,it was Mountbatten's logic all the way to hold army intervention until Maharaja signed the treaty.

in fact,read this letter....

With the conditions obtaining at present in my State and the grreat emergency of the situation as it exists, I have no option but to ask for help from the Indian Dominion. Naturally they cannot send the help asked for by me without my State acceding to the Dominion of India. I have accordingly decided to do so and I attach the Instrument of Accession for acceptance by your Government. The other alternative is to leave my State and my people to free-booters. On this basis no civilized Government can exist or be maintained. This alternative I will never allow to happen as long as I am Ruler of the State and I have life to defend my country.

I am also to inform your Excellency's Government that it is my intention at once to set up an interim Government and ask Sheikh Abdullah to carry the responsibilities in this emergency with my Prime Minister.

If my State has to be saved immediate assistance must be available at Srinagar. Mr. Menon is fully aware of the situation and he will explain to you, if further explanation is needed.

Maharaja Hari Singh's Letter to Mountbatten

Can't see what ever you posted. But keep trying.

I posted a picture which says, "Bu11hur1,Bu11hur1 everywhere"(use T in the place of 1) :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Can't see what ever you posted. But keep trying.

An another subject - know a few Ahmedi lads in the Armed Forces, very brave and patriotic people - we will Inshallah become the nation our Great Father wanted us to be, and no man will get to decide, someone else's right to freedom of conscience.

We the tolerant followers of the Saints - will be vindicated in the end.

Pakistan Paindabad.

An another subject - know a few Ahmedi lads in the Armed Forces, very brave and patriotic people - we will Inshallah become the nation our Great Father wanted us to be, and no man will get to decide, someone else's right to freedom of conscience.

We the tolerant followers of the Saints - will be vindicated in the end.

Pakistan Paindabad.

I have lost 2 of my cousins in the last two years fighting against Taliban. Although they weren't Ahmadis, I don't care about their sect, they gave their lives so that rest of Pakistanis can sleep at peace.

There is nothing India or "Modi" for that matter can do to stop this economic corridor in Azad Kashmir. Both Pakistan and China have vested interests in developing this region both for economic and strategic reasons.
There is a hell lot India can do and will do to slow down this project. And you will see soon. India will explore its options and make moves to provide Chinese an alternate to this Pakistani proposal.

I have lost 2 of my cousins in the last two years fighting against Taliban. Although they weren't Ahmadis, I don't care about their sect, they gave their lives so that rest of Pakistanis can sleep at peace.

Exactly - and the brotherhood in the forces - is an example - when the man next to you - literally has your life in his hands, (a war party lives and dies together), then his race, religion, matters little to nothing.

There is a hell lot India can do and will do to slow down this project. And you will see soon. India will explore its options and make moves to provide Chinese an alternate to this Pakistani proposal.

india can do nothing and will do nothing.

To quote Shakespeare

(india) A poor player,
That struts and frets his hour upon the stage,
And then is heard no more.
It is a tale - - - -
Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury,
Signifying nothing.”

expect similar response from India in SCS now :D beware china :guns:

india can do nothing and will do nothing.

To quote Shakespeare

(india) A poor player,
That struts and frets his hour upon the stage,
And then is heard no more.
It is a tale - - - -
Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury,
Signifying nothing.”

If we had no plan in mind we, won't even bring this issue up. There are many ways to slow down the progress of such projects:
1. Raw can orchestrate terrorist attacks on Chinese and Pakistani workers forcing work and any economic activity to stop.
2. India can use its trade leverage
3. India is also building 3 trade corridors, China is for more interested in that.
4. India can provide alternate route from a port in Gujarat, instead of Chahbahar. They are not too far.

Lets me honest India will and must slow down this project. Afterall, why should be we let Pakistanis get something so easily.

If we had no plan in mind we, won't even bring this issue up. There are many ways to slow down the progress of such projects:
1. Raw can orchestrate terrorist attacks on Chinese and Pakistani workers forcing work and any economic activity to stop.
2. India can use its trade leverage
3. India is also building 3 trade corridors, China is for more interested in that.
4. India can provide alternate route from a port in Gujarat, instead of Chahbahar. They are not too far.

Lets me honest India will and must slow down this project. Afterall, why should be we let Pakistanis get something so easily.

If RAW did something as stupid as target Chinese officials, I think you would find the Naxals in india gaining all sorts of sophisticated material.

As to number 3) China wants an alternate route for it's POL in case of hostilities on the Mallaca strait, there is no way that it would be willing to give india that alternate - considering their is a chance of indian hostilities with the PRC.

Back
Top Bottom