What's new

India preparing to test "China Killer" AGNI-V Ballistic Missile.

You shouldnt laugh at this, especially what after Japan did to China.
What makes you think that i was laughing,I am proud of our army,you should be thankful too,that we are not Japanese.

It is the premier Indian scientist (who claims) who was responsible for India's nuclear explosion and is responsible for assembling Indian nuclear bombs at BARC and not the tabloid that matters.
yeah while the rest of the world says that all seismic meters indicated a thermonuclear test that failed. Having said that, yes I'm 200kt is something india achieved. If Pakistan can achieve around 500kt to 1MT, I'm sure 200kt is within india's reach.

If China are, then should India as well.
your more than welcome to try. just be ready for fatal consequences to be thrust upon you.

yeah while the rest of the world says that all seismic meters indicated a thermonuclear test that failed. .

Nobody (except few Indian scientists) is privy to the crucial info of how much nuclear maal went into the device. If this being the case, others would not be able to determine Indian nuclear yield capacity.

While foreigners are relying on secondary source info, that of seismic waves. Indian scientists are laughing at them with the primary input info that they only posses.

The input (fissile material) is relative to nuclear yield. And this is the crux of the matter.

And more. India has good stockpile of Tritium.

Nobody (except few Indian scientists) is privy to the crucial info of how much nuclear maal went into the device. If this being the case, others would not be able to determine Indian nuclear yield capacity.

While foreigners are relying on secondary source info, that of seismic waves. Indian scientists are laughing at them with the primary input info that they only posses.

The input (fissile material) is relative to nuclear yield. And this is the crux of the matter.

And more. India has good stockpile of Tritium.
the seismic and nuclear sensors deployed to watch over india (and Pakistan) are sensitive enough to tell whether it was nuclear test or a thermonuclear and if they were successful or not. your nuclear tests were, thermonuclear were not.

the seismic and nuclear sensors deployed to watch over india (and Pakistan) are sensitive enough to tell whether it was nuclear test or a thermonuclear and if they were successful or not. your nuclear tests were, thermonuclear were not.

How can anyone claim (relying on secondary sources) that Indian thermonuclear tests failed, without knowing how much fissile material was put into the said device? The more fissile material, the more yield.
Simple.

How can anyone claim (relying on secondary sources) that Indian thermonuclear tests failed, without knowing how much fissile material was put into the said device? The more fissile material, the more yield.
Simple.
Hey I'm just telling you what the global media and Nuclear experts said in 1998. Take it up with them.

d weep you jackass, it's 2750. The FAS scientists still claim that it's range can easily be increased to 5000+KM if they used more solid fuel. It's only kept at 2750KM to show the world that its only india specific.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shaheen-III

Lol gain some knowledge any missile don't have definite range nd its range will be increased by upgrading .agni 5 is also able to increase its range frm 8000
Nd I m talking about present one NT future..
Nd pls see the speed deference of both missile nd range of both missile[/QUOTE]
i frankly don't give two craps about the agni missile. 20 minutes to reach China is far too slow by any standards.[/QUOTE]

R u dumb frm birth or u don't have ability to understand ur taking that a missile which travel 2750 km according to present, in 10 mins is faster then a missile which travels 8000 km in 20 mins that's pathetic....
Nd pls read only on Wikipedia your shaheen3 missile travels at mach 18 in terminal phase nd agni 5 travels at mach 24...hope now u cn understand..

Lol gain some knowledge any missile don't have definite range nd its range will be increased by upgrading .agni 5 is also able to increase its range frm 8000
Nd I m talking about present one NT future..
Nd pls see the speed deference of both missile nd range of both missile
i frankly don't give two craps about the agni missile. 20 minutes to reach China is far too slow by any standards.[/QUOTE]

R u dumb frm birth or u don't have ability to understand ur taking that a missile which travel 2750 km according to present, in 10 mins is faster then a missile which travels 8000 km in 20 mins that's pathetic....
Nd pls read only on Wikipedia your shaheen3 missile travels at mach 18 in terminal phase nd agni 5 travels at mach 24...hope now u cn understand..[/QUOTE]
Oh no I'm not an indian so no I'm not dumb from birth unlike indians. Ok lil child, try out your agnis on China and they'll show you what the real agni is like. Good luck wid dat! :lol:

i frankly don't give two craps about the agni missile. 20 minutes to reach China is far too slow by any standards.

Nd pls read only on Wikipedia your shaheen3 missile travels at mach 18 in terminal phase nd agni 5 travels at mach 24...hope now u cn understand..[/QUOTE]
Oh no I'm not an indian so no I'm not dumb from birth unlike indians. Ok lil child, try out your agnis on China and they'll show you what the real agni is like. Good luck wid dat! :lol:[/QUOTE]

Ya that's why we India we r everywhere in world with best scientists doctors engineers nd u r no where in world Incomparison to India I cn understand ur people intelligence...

When you make indigenous missile, success and failure is part of missile program and based on previous failures, you study and improve the program, and make it success one day, then again you check perimeters , bring more important in accuracy and then range, this is how it continues in indigenous development.U.S.A also never hide any failure, they tells truth to public ,and people comes for help , rescue and makes it successful project.

When you make indigenous missile, success and failure is part of missile program and based on previous failures, you study and improve the program, and make it success one day, then again you check perimeters , bring more important in accuracy and then range, this is how it continues in indigenous. U.S.A also never hide any failures, they tell public truth, and people comes for help and make it successful project
I know, I just post this to wind them up. They have super sensitive egos.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom