What's new

India preparing to test "China Killer" AGNI-V Ballistic Missile.

I know, I just post this to wind them up. They have super sensitive egos.
acha-toh-ye-baat-hai.jpg

Every one is hypocrite to suit their own need..so does USA...it was USA who has pampered Pakistan with arms and ammuniation in 1990 when Zia was president..At that time, Pakistan was golden boy for them...Now the situation has changed, so they are supporting India..

Point is, India will pursue its own interest irrespective of what US would like us to do...It is not India's interest not India is also capable of countering China...And to be honest, why should India even be fighting with China??? China is one of largest trading parter of India...

Indian people in general are not so anti China in nature...They are anti Pakistan to some extent, but in people to people level, we respect the rise of China and their culture in general.
Only mallu communists are pro China.

The thing is most people don't know India's capability , that is why the new report says India making nuclear city for more thermonuclear weapons . No country had a clue what India is up to except US who came out with the report.

"The military-nuclear park in the kavals, at nearly 20 square miles, has a footprint comparable in size to the New York state capital, Albany according to the report "

If India didn't have thermonuclear weapons then why would India be building a Nuclear City for it ?? This city requires 2500 soldiers and thousands of paramilitary troops to protect it according to the report.

listen you dingbat, first off, I could care less about your twisted bollywood history that 10000 "brave" soldiers fought against 80000 Chinese soldiers or however many soldiers; bottom line that you cannot deny is that your so called brave soldiers turned tail and ran like hell to save their own skins. And here's a crash course for you on 1971!

98000 who surrendered were actually mostly civilians and nonbengali west Pakistanis who were working on gov't positions and having private businesses. Pakistan's entire army in 1971 was 350000, more than half of whom were bengalis in east Pakistan who had rebelled. Leaving roughly 150000 troops to defend the west and east, 25000 of whom where actually sent to e. Pakistan to put down the civil war. Thousands of them were killed in east Pakistan fighting both the mukti bahini who themselves were mostly former Pakistan Army soldiers who had rebelled agains the state and the indian army that was standing behind the mukti bahini. So this 98000 were MOSTLY civilians, not soldiers as your media would like for you to believe. For us Pakistanis, especially the urdu speaking ones ME from karachi, this is common knowledge for us as many of us had family members lived in east Pakistan and were eventually taken as prisoners of war even though they had NOTHING to with the military. And yes, that includes my OWN relatives who had businesses in east Pakistan. So don't even bother trying sell me that load of rotten horse manure that you eat for breakfast that most of them were army soldiers because they were NOT! Most were civilians from west who got caught in the cross fire and were eventually taken prisoner by the indian army ONLY because they were loyal to Pakistan. So don't try to sell me that horse crap that 80000 were soldiers while 20000 were civilians because after the most of the bengali troops deserted in march of 1971, Pakistan just did not have those kinds of numbers left in the army to send over east Pakistan; the reality is the opposite and it also adds up; the maximum number of troops we could send over to east Pakistan dismal at best and dhaka was bound to fall with nothing to top it. To think that east Pakistan only had 10000 civilians from west Pakistan is ludicrous at best. But hats off to your crooked media twisting and pr; it managed to convince the world of the exact opposite. Having said all that, I for one don't support Pakistan in the 1971 war and am one of those ones who rightly say that Pakistan brought it upon itself by discriminating against the majority of the population that consisted of bengalis.

As for siachin, you have gathered far more losses than we ever had in that theatre with no end in side while, thanks to Kargil, we now, as we speak, occupy the highest peak in the area that over looks the only road that can be used to supply your troops in siachin; they are virtually sitting at our mercy. What you call as being sneaky, I call brilliant since you had basically exempted your entire fighting force in trying to retake numerous smaller peaks and finally gave up and cried uncle clinton when it became obvious that tiger hill cannot be taken back. And in spite of our crap prime minister folding in front of clinton's pressure, we still managed to keep that main peak. If your army had even one tenth of the bravery that you claim it does, you would have started an all out war to get that peak back. That peak is with us to this day routinely blocks your supplies going to siachin which causes even more indian troops die of extreme cold and starvation.

just try and take it back if you dare.

As for your missile test; yeah nothing new, it is the same missile that was tested earlier this year. this normal, they may have fixed a few problems and retested it. it is nothing even close to the entire b.s. hype that the indian media is making it to be. But none the less, it is China centric and will indo-China confrontation all the more interesting in the very near future.
Typical Pakistani delusional cheer leader. I know Pakistanis are obsessed with bollywood and experts like Zaed Hameed. I gave you the link supporting the statistics. Do some hardwork instead of cheer leading here for the Chinese and further look into the references. Keep your Pakistani fantasies with your self.

Given below is the break up of the 90368 cowards who surrendered.

Branch Number of captured Pakistani POWs
Army 54,154
Navy 1,381
Air Force 833
Paramilitary including police 22,000

Civilian personnel 12,000
Total: 90,368

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indo-Pakistani_War_of_1971

And regarding the death in Siachen. We are capable of handling Kashmir, Maoists, Bodos, Naga, Manipuri insurgent groups and 19000 feet high Siachen glacier and without using artillery, airforce, drones against own people with American support unlike you. You can worship dogs like Hafeez Saeed, Masood Azhar and Kid Burhan Wani, doesn't matter to us. Now you dont even have the American support. Though Uncle Sam humiliates Pakistan like no other country, they gave you fancy weapons like F16, F86. Now you only have second class Chinese products like JF 17.

From what I understand you are incapable of discussing anything rational apart from jumping up and down with your pom pom for the Chinese with you delusional fantasies.

Last edited:
I think it can also reach many parts of Europe.
Excellent news. Indian missiles should cover the world.
Way to go DRDO!
What about Agni 6?

Does any one know who develops the electronics and guiding systems for the missiles of DRDO. India is not that great in electronics and has recently set up a fabrication center. Are these systems developed by DRDO or outsourced?

is that why you have been continuously loosing territory to China?
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...China-Official-report/articleshow/5430564.cms

india hasn't even begun to master miniaturization of warheads while Pakistan is far ahead in the game. So good luck with that, you'll need it!

well the reactions don't matter to us because we have motivated the kashmiris enough to take the matters into their own hands. it is india that has been looking for india-favorable reaction from the world which unfortunately for india has not come forth.
Well keep motivating..

What about Agni 6?

Once we've covered China (which we had some time ago, hence my hauwwa comment ...), what reasoning do we give for missiles of progressively greater range?

Speaking of the elephant in the room. How do we explain a 12-15000 km missile to our new friends.

against China? Seriously?

:rofl::omghaha: :rofl::omghaha: :rofl::omghaha: :rofl::omghaha: :rofl::omghaha: :rofl::omghaha: :rofl::omghaha: :rofl::omghaha:
:rofl::omghaha: :rofl::omghaha: :rofl::omghaha: :rofl::omghaha: :rofl::omghaha::rofl::omghaha: :rofl::omghaha: :rofl::omghaha:

So, lemme get this straight; CHINA...a nation that was once considered as a pariah rogue state that has been staring down the most powerful country in the world, the u.s., has beaten it to a pulp in both korea and vietnam, has beaten you to a pulp in the 1962 humiliation AND now controls virtually the entire global economy, and your plan is to...blackmail this nation?
Good luck! :enjoy:

just take a wild guess who is india in this clip! ;)

We expect more from Cheer girls.......... Its not enough.........

Every one is hypocrite to suit their own need..so does USA...it was USA who has pampered Pakistan with arms and ammuniation in 1990 when Zia was president..At that time, Pakistan was golden boy for them...Now the situation has changed, so they are supporting India..

Point is, India will pursue its own interest irrespective of what US would like us to do...It is not India's interest not India is also capable of countering China...And to be honest, why should India even be fighting with China??? China is one of largest trading parter of India...

Indian people in general are not so anti China in nature...They are anti Pakistan to some extent, but in people to people level, we respect the rise of China and their culture in general.

Yes India will pursue its own interests and that's why they are going to be pushed more and more towards US as with growing economic clout Chinese are getting more and more aggressive. Their blatant refusal to ban terrorists that are directly hurting India...their sole objection to India's NSG membership are all indications to what is stored in future..Don't think India-US bonhomie is because US has lured India into something...US is pursuing her interests and so does India...this makes the current partnership natural...

Also this respect for rise of China etc is bull sh1t...general population hardly plays a role in geo-politics...

Once we've covered China (which we had some time ago, hence my hauwwa comment ...), what reasoning do we give for missiles of progressively greater range?

Speaking of the elephant in the room. How do we explain a 12-15000 km missile to our new friends.

They never explained to us, why should we explain it to anyone?
Anyways, India has no first use.

India - Vietnam economic corridor coming up?

I'm a secular, capitalistic, socially conservative democrat and Muslim. I don't think that Islamists are gonna like me. I did not say anything against India's missile program per se. I rather simply wanted to point out that American politicians see a great threat in China's/Iran's/Pakistan's missile program but at the same time they're willingly welcome India's military buildup.

This is what I call hypocritical.
why would US worry about Indias military buildup? indîa is naturally a US ally..but we know îts complicated.only a naive country wouldnt track or watch Pakistans missile program.

I think it can also reach many parts of Europe.
Excellent news. Indian missiles should cover the world.
Way to go DRDO!
What about Agni 6?
Why what for?? give me one benefit of it please...

They never explained to us, why should we explain it to anyone?
Anyways, India has no first use.

India - Vietnam economic corridor coming up?
because they can throw a reason at you...they are a super power and they need such toys to protect their interests all over the world....also while they were developing such things we were incapable of even dreaming about such toys...we have no reason whatsoever to cover anything beyond china...within that range no body is going to complain...

tomorrow if Pakistan stand up and says we need a 5000/10000K missile just because India has one then they will have a lot to explain and lot of angry nations to deal with...we don't need that kind of attention...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom