What's new

India posts slowest economic growth since 2014

The usual suspects will obviously vote for Mamta and the ilk.
My worry is that the media spreading a message of intolerance and the cow protection gangs only abetting them will turn away a bunch of the people in the middle/fence sitters.

That will be devastating.

There is more happening on SM than on MSM.
The sold out media can peddle all they want but they are not going to beat the Hindutva Whatsapp group or other SM mediums in terms of reach or information.

The age of media is dead.

yeah...that's why 70% of currency was 1000, because 'most common pricing' was between Rs.100 and Rs.500.

In fact, that is the truth. When you go out to buy something the stuff costs you between 500 and 100, then why was 80% of the currency in circulation Rs.1000? Because people were stuffing their mattresses with it. That's why demonetization made sense. Made the mattress money worthless overnight. 'Filed' demonetization crashed real estate prices by 20%- the biggest money laundering hub.

as for war- you just ran with your tail behind your legs sissy. Better not talk about it.
Not sure where you got 70% of the currency was Rs1000. Can you post a source. :azn:. Essentially you just made those cash in the pillows legal genius. :rofl:. Demonetization made sense if executed properly. Of course real estate price crashed, people were out of money, it could be black or white demand.

Not sure where you got 70% of the currency was Rs1000. Can you post a source. :azn:. Essentially you just made those cash in the pillows legal genius. :rofl:. Demonetization made sense if executed properly. Of course real estate price crashed, people were out of money, it could be black or white demand.

Dear Genius.
Let us know how depositing the cash in bank would make it legal?

Are you saying in China if you deposit few hundreds of millions of black money in a bank account, it becomes white? :ph34r:
What kind of banana nation China is that any corrupt guy can go to bank and deposit his money without China communist govt taking any action?!!!

Thankfully India works differently. You can hope to get away with depositing cash into your account but govt will catch you and thrash the crap out of you.

Dear Genius.
Let us know how depositing the cash in bank would make it legal?

Are you saying in China if you deposit few hundreds of millions of black money in a bank account, it becomes white? :ph34r:
What kind of banana nation China is that any corrupt guy can go to bank and deposit his money without China communist govt taking any action?!!!

Thankfully India works differently. You can hope to get away with depositing cash into your account but govt will catch you and thrash the crap out of you.
Weren't you supposed to weed out the black money prior to depositing it into those banks genius? :rofl:. So if those money managed to get deposited, doesn't that make it white?:enjoy:

Well in China we are not so stupid to destroy 90% of the money supply overnight and cause few hundred to starve to death and few million to go jobless.:rofl:

it's not 70%, it's actually 80%. That's why demonetization made sense. People obviously weren't 'breaking' the 1000 to buy things because there wasn't significantly higher demand for 500 or 100. Yet every year the demand for 1000 kept going up. Obviously people were hoarding that cash in pillows and mattresses and exchanging cash in notes, fully confident that they could just give out cash whenever they needed it. This artificially boosted real estate prices where about 20% of flat value would be demanded in cash, and also in hospitals etc. One fine day all that money became just paper. Whether people declare it a success or not it is clear that 1000 notes were seen flowing down rivers in large numbers and abandoned in sacks. A lot of people were hurt, and these are people who deserved to get hurt.

it's not 70%, it's actually 80%. That's why demonetization made sense. People obviously weren't 'breaking' the 1000 to buy things because there wasn't significantly higher demand for 500 or 100. Yet every year the demand for 1000 kept going up. Obviously people were hoarding that cash in pillows and mattresses and exchanging cash in notes, fully confident that they could just give out cash whenever they needed it. This artificially boosted real estate prices where about 20% of flat value would be demanded in cash, and also in hospitals etc. One fine day all that money became just paper. Whether people declare it a success or not it is clear that 1000 notes were seen flowing down rivers in large numbers and abandoned in sacks. A lot of people were hurt, and these are people who deserved to get hurt.
Where is the source? :azn:. So how did 99% of the money flow back into the system genius? So if most transaction were below 1000Rs, why do you need 2000Rs? :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:. Again it's coming back in a loop.

Where is the source? :azn:. So how did 99% of the money flow back into the system genius? So if most transaction were below 1000Rs, why do you need 2000Rs? :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:. Again it's coming back in a loop.

2000 did not replace the entire volume but only a fraction of the volume taken out. A limited fraction to meet legitimate needs. There were other ways to return the 1000 notes- especially temple charities and donations. People dumped the cash into donation boxes without getting anything in return.

2000 did not replace the entire volume but only a fraction of the volume. A limited fraction to meet legitimate needs. There were other ways to return the 1000 notes- especially temple charities and donations. People dumped the cash into donation boxes without getting anything in return.
You can donate in Rs1000 too bhai. Stop creating excuses for Modi, it was a big fck up. How much is a fraction? Until now you still can't tell me what was the previous percentage of Rs1000, I need official sources plz. :azn:.

I imagine Hindu priests can now legally launder money in the form of donations?:rofl:

That is why these are called bhakts:

View attachment 422152

Whatever Modi says, they follow blindly.
No matter what.

While India goes down technologically, the China is in top gear.

China has pulled off a 'profound' feat of teleportation:
wef.ch/2x06lDJ

DIk9rvUVwAAiyMs.jpg:large

It seems that Shoes is of congi first family.

When major reform is done, economy is bound slow as it is not easy to cope of with new laws. Let six months and than come back. I am sure that it will cross 6% in second quarter % in third quarter and , shall touch 8% in 4th quarter. In 2019 Modi will come back with 300+ seats and NDA will touch 375. This is an understatement.

You can donate in Rs1000 too bhai. Stop creating excuses for Modi, it was a big fck up. How much is a fraction? Until now you still can't tell me what was the previous percentage of Rs1000, I need official sources plz. :azn:.

I imagine Hindu priests can now legally launder money in the form of donations?:rofl:

they did donate the 1000 notes. But there were limits to amounts you can exchange per day and in total so people couldn't use these as fronts to convert money.

In any case I don't believe that 99% of notes 'came back'. That was pure BS. I don't even know why they said that. The old notes are useless and what diffeence does it make if it came back or you fed goats with that. 'google'

they did donate the 1000 notes. But there were limits to amounts you can exchange per day and in total so people couldn't use these as fronts to convert money.

In any case I don't believe that 99% of notes 'came back'. That was pure BS. I don't even know why they said that. The old notes are useless and what diffeence does it make if it came back or you fed goats with that. 'google'

First you are telling me Rs2K was used for temple donations, then now you are telling me they are using Rs1K too, so what's your point? If you can use Rs1K, then wtf you need Rs2K, you want less volume? Why not Rs4k?:rofl:

Yes, there are limits on the amount to convert a day, and yet 99% of the cash returned, magic right? Funny the normal person on the street still has cash shortage, even until today the supply is not enough. Yes, RBI is lying, bla bla bla, you just couldn't admit Modi fck up India coz he is Brahma incarnate right?:lol:

Back
Top Bottom