What's new

India posts slowest economic growth since 2014

In the past, China kept a average speed of 10% for 37 years. If India do have any chance to catch up with China, India has to work far more better than now.

LOL...... did we ask you for "Advice" ? :lol:

NO we did not.

Why don't you give those advice to your own communist govt ? afraid of being shot for it ?

LOL, so you do beleive that 50 cent false propaganda. and think we are paied by CCP to bad mouth India? You guys are really brainwashed by your media. We are just some guys who are fond of geopolitics and military events.
I suggest you to read some blogs by Indians who do stay and live China for sometime, you will be desperate to find you are so fooled by your media.

Nothing false about it..6 years is a long time here to know the paid trolls.

Well, IMHO when you spend more money on cow urine than milk, i'm afraid the future of such a country looks bleak, NO?
http://www.huffingtonpost.in/2016/0...ly-selling-like-hot-cakes-in-indi_a_21434566/

LOL..... THIS is the future of China.

Your Annual GDP growth rate,

china-gdp-growth-annual.png

THIS is Indian Future,

india-gdp-growth-annual.png

See, you are doing your open defecation even on a forum, need to act like a human being for a change LOL

I was taking in dump on your face.

Most manufacturing slowed down to accommodate the new tax structure. Everyone was confused for a one month period.

LOL..... THIS is the future of China.

Your Annual GDP growth rate,

china-gdp-growth-annual.png

THIS is Indian Future,

india-gdp-growth-annual.png

I was taking in dump on your face.
Future is yet to come, you better worry about your economic slump today.

China contributed up to 40 percent of global economic growth in 2016. In case of India, I dont' know your percentage in this regard but everyone knows the common sense, when you are rock bottom low the only way to go is up. Can't imagine a country of 1.3 billion people yet its foreign reserve is smaller than Taiwan and even Hongkong, a Chinese city.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_foreign-exchange_reserves

Future is yet to come, you better worry about your economic slump today.

China contributed up to 40 percent of global economic growth in 2016. In case of India, I dont' know your percentage in this regard but everyone knows the common sense, when you are rock bottom low the only way to go is up. Can't imagine a country of 1.3 billion people yet its foreign reserve is smaller than Taiwan and even Hongkong, a Chinese city.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_foreign-exchange_reserves

You must be pretty desperate to claim a share of Global economic growth in a time when the Global economy is in a slump :lol:

Between 2015 and 2016, India added 151.77 Billion $ to its Economy, while China added 134.49 Billon $ to its Economy.

Funny how a smaller economy like India added MORE to its economy than a large economy like China which you claim is 4 times Indian economy. Not bad at all.

LOL...... did we ask you for "Advice" ? :lol:

NO we did not.

Why don't you give those advice to your own communist govt ? afraid of being shot for it ?
LOL, I just want tell you it's a delusion, no chance at all.
China has put ideological thinking aside long time ago, you guys must travel from the past. So ignorant, typically brainwashed.

LOL, I just want tell you it's a delusion, no chance at all.
China has put ideological thinking aside long time ago, you guys must travel from the past. So ignorant, typically brainwashed.

LOL.... maybe you don't get it , but we really don't care what kind of govt. you have. That was an insult for you, mocking your govt. tendency to shoot and kill political opponents.

LOL.... maybe you don't get it , but we really don't care what kind of govt. you have. That was an insult for you, mocking your govt. tendency to shoot and kill political opponents.
I see, it's typically low IQ India style talking, try to deviate to something irrelevant with the topic.
You take your imagination and western false propaganda as facts. You just show me your ignorance again and again.

You must be pretty desperate to claim a share of Global economic growth in a time when the Global economy is in a slump :lol:

Between 2015 and 2016, India added 151.77 Billion $ to its Economy, while China added 134.49 Billon $ to its Economy.

Funny how a smaller economy like India added MORE to its economy than a large economy like China which you claim is 4 times Indian economy. Not bad at all.
You take dollors as the only criterion?
Recently, China changes the dollor:Yuan exchange rate from 7.0 to 6.6. So we can get 6% increasing by doing almost nothing. Use your brain to think for a second, does it make sense?

I see, it's typically low IQ India style talking, try to deviate to something irrelevant with the topic.
You take your imagination and western false propaganda as facts. You just show me your ignorance again and again.

You take dollors as the only criterion?
Recently, China changes the dollor:Yuan exchange rate from 7.0 to 6.6. So we can get 6% increasing by doing almost nothing. Use your brain to think for a second, does it make sense?

LOL........ as per PPP, Indian Economy is worth Much More and the gap between India and CHina reduces Further.

Indian Economy is worth 6 Trillion $.

india-gdp-per-capita-ppp.png

China economy as per PPP

china-gdp-per-capita-ppp.png

LOL........ as per PPP, Indian Economy is worth Much More and the gap between India and CHina reduces Further.
You guys should use domestic currency, and GDP at constant prices to take about the changes.
I guess we are not talking about whether India has a health economics, but Modi's policy seems not work well for India.
China's GDP is 5x of India. So it's not the same phase, and not comparable at all. You need come back to China's history data to find clue and compare them.
Anyway, I hold a negative view on India's future.

You guys should use domestic currency, and GDP at constant (2011-12) prices to take about the changes.
I guess we are not talking about whether India has a health economics, but Modi's policy seems not work well for India.
China's GDP is 5x of India. So it's not the same phase, and not comparable at all. You need come back to China's history data to find clue and compare them.
Anyway, I hold a negative view on India's future.

As per PPP, India economy is 6 Trillion $

As per PPP, China economy is 14 Trillion $.

india-gdp-per-capita-ppp.png

china-gdp-per-capita-ppp.png

SO the difference between India and China is only 2.3 X.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom