What's new

India poses no missile threat: NATO

Stop being so butt-hurt.We are a responsible nuclear power,with clean non-proliferation record & a no first use policy.

BTW,Its too funny watching a citizen of an Islamist country calling our PM a terrorist.

If you are trying to say that every muslim is terorist then you are even more stupid than i thought. I actually admire work being done by Modi the terorist and wish him to stay as long as he can in India.
I think whats more funny is that a Hindu is trying to Muslims terrorists.
Lastly our nuclear assets are more safe than yours where Nuclear waste occassionally find its way to drinking water so dont make me laugh.
Rathher than asking Pakistanis to stop being butt hurt tell your Arse bleeder Indian to watch his tongue so dont get arse burns in return.

If you are trying to say that every muslim is terorist then you are even more stupid than i thought. I actually admire work being done by Modi the terorist and wish him to stay as long as he can in India.
I think whats more funny is that a Hindu is trying to Muslims terrorists.

:lol: Learn proper English,bro...

Lastly our nuclear assets are more safe than yours where Nuclear waste occassionally find its way to drinking water

Epic non sense :omghaha: :omghaha:

:lol: Learn proper English,bro...

Epic non sense :omghaha: :omghaha:

LoL i am an Engineer not God damn english philospher. Bad English comes with job description. Secondly have a look at your own English before barking corrections on others.

New nation with murders of estimated of 300,000 civilians? Let's give another nation to the world with separating Khalistan from India.
It was not the first time, that so much blood has been spilled for the creation of a country and perhaps not the last time either

Let's give another nation to the world with separating Khalistan from India.
As if you people have not done, what's in your capacity and still doing same

It was not the first time, that so much blood has been spilled for the creation of a country and perhaps not the last time either

As if you people have not done, what's in your capacity and still doing same

Are we talking about the vast numbers of murders? Why would a country break the international laws and interfere in other country and break it?

would you chaps please stop off topic posts and stick to missiles and threats.

Does that mean Indian missiles cannot reach any NATO country?

Are we talking about the vast numbers of murders? Why would a country break the international laws and interfere in other country and break it?
because that country tried the same in your country not just ones but multiple times as they thaught since they are ally of superpower they can do whatever they want
coz that country tried forcefully to capture your land when you are insisting on peaceful solution and assumed you cawards

Last edited:
Does that mean Indian missiles cannot reach any NATO country?
Its not cannot but wont reach Nato countries as we have similar views for the world and we have no intention to fire missiles towards any nato country.

its not pakistani or iranian missile so nobody worries.

Why are you surprised? India has no record of proliferation nor is it a known, documented hotbed of state supported terrorism. To top that we don't read their Generals issuing threats of using ' tactical' nuclear weapons every other month, or threaten to wipe off another country.

Back
Top Bottom