What's new

India planning to take over Afghanistan: Project Hindurashtra

Keunky ja kar ladna inky bus ki bat nhi ha bhai :lol:

Another thing, which should be worrisome for Pakistan, is that this new armament of "Mantra Phook", to be employed by the Indian Bhakts and Yogis, are BVR. :lol:

The problem is that these "Aamil Babas" have not yet claimed their expertise in warfare and armaments. This is where Pakistan is on a disadvantage, as compared to the Indian "Gurus" and Bhakts. :lol:

Another thing, which should be worrisome for Pakistan, is that this new armament of "Mantra Phook", to be employed by the Indian Bhakts and Yogis, are BVR. :lol:

The problem is that these "Aamil Babas" have not yet claimed their expertise in warfare and armaments. This is where Pakistan is on a disadvantage, as compared to the Indian "Gurus" and Bhakts. :lol:

Long range BVRs u want to say ? :lol:

B6CF8F20-DC9C-4065-8124-BA393E3FBEF6.jpeg
DB9353AF-CE2F-48FD-BCE3-E015F79BDB81.jpeg
49101064-910C-42DB-B824-D89103BEDF13.jpeg

You are doomed Sipra sahab. Give up already or get your Aamil Babas up to speed. It is getting very one sided

You are doomed Sipra sahab. Give up already or get your Aamil Babas up to speed. It is getting very one sided

Quite desperate circumstances. Our "Aamil Baabas" are only good enough to trap and lure "Naaraaz Maashooq". :p:

We may think of importing some State-of-the-art "Baabaas" from China, under some security deal. :lol:

We may think of importing some State-of-the-art "Baabaas" from China, under some security deal.
Good idea. They use Rhino horn, Tiger tooth and what not. Yahi raaz hai unn ki tarakki ka.

Our babas are only good for
Fixing your mardana kamzori, aulaad ke masail, or fixing your love life
Itnay saray practical talent gina diye aur uss ke baad kehtay ho "only good for". Bachon ki jaan logay kya?

@SIPRA PaaJee ... if you could recall my endeavour regarding the AncientIndia Technology... I have been warning about this...

Of course, Paa Jee: It was you, who brought my attention to this great historical, rather cosmic, phenomenon, of galactic dimensions; otherwise I was totally ignorant and unenlightened. Now, it is unfortunate that Pakistan is doing all this useless spending on armaments and military development; and nothing is being done to develop capability against this "Mantra/Phook Maar" army, which is the real threat. Alas.

"Yeh naadaan gir gaye sajday main, jub waqt e qayaam aaya"
:lol:

Back
Top Bottom