What's new

India Placing Sukhoi's near Pak Border

Really !!! :P

Never Invaded :D

What abt Sikkim :cheesy:

Yeah... tell me what about Sikkim?

People keep talking about Sikkim here even they don't know anything about its history. A referendum was carried out in the state before its transfer to India and more than 90% of Sikkimese voted in favor of joining India.

Sikkim became a part of India without Indian troops firing a single bullet. Why? Because majority of Sikkimese wanted to call themselves Indians.

Please read your history books before taunting India.

Did i say strikes in Pakistan? How does PAF came into picture?

i said strikes on terrorist camps.... How does it automatically got translated to Pakistan ? :woot:
You say you do not have any such camps so why are you getting paranoid about it. We have to strike the terror camps not Pakistan:taz:

Young man, you have repeatedly said the same thing at least 4-5 times in this thread and it makes me wonder what gratification you are seeking by this really unsuitable line about terrorists camps and their connection with Pakistan...

Your government which is supposed to be a responsible body has categorically threatened Pakistan with surgical strikes within its borders...i am sure it is not something to be taken lightly..

We almost went to war over it and here you are getting your kicks out of the Pakistani reaction on the anti terrorist strike statements as if it is some sort of proof of our guilt?

Why are you pretending that what India considers as terrorist camps are not necessarily in Pakistan?
Do not imply that any Pakistani reacting on the Indian plan to attack terrorist camps is akin to accepting that Pakistan is a terrorist state which operates state run terror camp 101 in its boundaries....this Pakistani reaction is solely based on the fact that India did indeed mention targets within Pakistan in its war rhetoric not a long time ago...it is only natural that the continuation of such statements of India be seen as similar threat...

Indian government and media were vividly discussing surgical strikes somewhere near muridkay which is very much Pakistan proper...now you seem to have forgotten all about it...

let us discuss the technical aspects of this Indian move and try not to flame...
What will India achieve through these additional bases that it cannot do so in the current scenario?

Young man, you have repeatedly said the same thing at least 4-5 times in this thread and it makes me wonder what gratification you are seeking by this really unsuitable line about terrorists camps and their connection with Pakistan...

Your government which is supposed to be a responsible body has categorically threatened Pakistan with surgical strikes within its borders...i am sure it is not something to be taken lightly..

We almost went to war over it and here you are getting your kicks out of the Pakistani reaction on the anti terrorist strike statements as if it is some sort of proof of our guilt?

Why are you pretending that what India considers as terrorist camps are not necessarily in Pakistan?
Do not imply that any Pakistani reacting on the Indian plan to attack terrorist camps is akin to accepting that Pakistan is a terrorist state which operates state run terror camp 101 in its boundaries....this Pakistani reaction is solely based on the fact that India did indeed mention targets within Pakistan in its war rhetoric not a long time ago...it is only natural that the continuation of such statements of India be seen as similar threat...

Indian government and media were vividly discussing surgical strikes somewhere near muridkay which is very much Pakistan proper...now you seem to have forgotten all about it...

let us discuss the technical aspects of this Indian move and try not to flame...
What will India achieve through these additional bases that it cannot do so in the current scenario?

Sir what I meant in original post was the terror camps within the Indian territory at the borders of Pakistan. I dont know why everyone took it for Pakistan. I gave a reply but same thing again and again so I tried explaining it to everyone.

As far as these planes are concerned I think Indians are trying to station them on all borders where we have threat. What do you think Pakistan should respond with. I mean what kind of deployment can be expected against Su30

In addition to that there would be a major air defense system in place if i am not wrong, can you provide some information regarding that. Appreciate that.

Air Defence missiles man key cities and economic hubs......what you may call the "lifeline of the nation".....SAM's and other interceptors aren't lined along the borders.....It would be almost a waste of money to do that.....

Probably the chinese have high-tech radars along the border to monitor Indian air incursions and UAV movements......

If Im not mistaken, India uses the Israeli GreenPine along the borders to do the same....

Yes sure and give Indian media a chance to portray Pakistan trying to nuke India with missiles pointed towards India. Definitely missiles are not for defense they are for attack. And then world will press the panic button on Pakistan.... We would love it if you do so....:bounce:

We wont have to do anything after that....

And your indian missiles aren't past time toys eather my dear boy they as well are for attack wake up! :hitwall: :blink:

Yes sure and give Indian media a chance to portray Pakistan trying to nuke India with missiles pointed towards India. Definitely missiles are not for defense they are for attack. And then world will press the panic button on Pakistan.... We would love it if you do so....:bounce:

We wont have to do anything after that....

sory DEAR ,
HORRIBLE thinking!
you think, some one will come to rescue, INDIA!
when its already ,not the part of the plannet called EARTH!:rofl:
maybe there couldbe some, resolutions, like against ISRAEL, in UN but belive me , no one wou;ld dares to have any, militry reply to CHINA, just because of total distruction, of GREAT BHARAT!:rofl:
just grow up kid, your imature kind of thinking , will let MR, deepak kapoor sleepless!;):lol:
its already , 1000% assumed, that any missadventure by , INDIA will be DIRECTLY countered by CHINA!

The Chinese Response in comparison, meaning, the current location situation of fighters on the other side of the border:

This is a list of chinease air bases spread over all the country.

This is not a response!!

If it is, then it is very poor, cos I cant see any base withing 300-500 kilometers from India.

Do they want to use mid air refuelers withing their terrotory ??

I am sure this info is wrong. China does have close to 7 airbases within 300 kilometers of india border.

Yeah... tell me what about Sikkim?

People keep talking about Sikkim here even they don't know anything about its history. A referendum was carried out in the state before its transfer to India and more than 90% of Sikkimese voted in favor of joining India.

Sikkim became a part of India without Indian troops firing a single bullet. Why? Because majority of Sikkimese wanted to call themselves Indians.

Please read your history books before taunting India.
Source? By the way, what stops you from holding a referendum in Kashmir? Yep, that's what I thought.
I am sure this info is wrong. China does have close to 7 airbases within 300 kilometers of india border.
Hey everyone! We have a strategic planning expert in our midst. Source, please.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Getting back to the topic. There was no reason to expect the Indians to keep their Su-30MKIs well behind the border. Why do you think they procured them in the first place? Will we deploy our F-16s against India? Of course! It didn't come as a surprise to me that they moved the Su-30s to bases closer to Pakistan and China, what surprised me more was that there weren't that many before. See, India is pulling the classic "I'm a big boy now" moves, so it's only natural for them to bring their latest and greatest machines to the borders. They will strut their strengths, and then call themselves pacifists, it's what all the "big boys" are doing these days.

On the other hand, this could well be a gift for the ISI and the PAF, if you know what I mean. (Hint: Pathankot, Halwara)

I do not believe, that in an event of surgical air strikes within Pakistan (on any front), Pakistan will respond with nuclear weapons.

IMO, Pakistan air force will respond (in addition to confronting the incoming bogies) with firing its stand-off weapons against the airbase that the aircraft took off from. Considering the fact that we're already in possession of H2, H4 and Ra'ad, that seems like a natural response to me.

Bring those MKIs for surgical strikes, after that there will be no place for them to land, Babur & Ra'ad will ensure that :coffee:

@ RAW

Please stop reading Bharat Verma & Inidan Defence Review, mae ne Phele Bhe bola tha ab bhe bol rhe hun..

If Im not mistaken, India uses the Israeli GreenPine along the borders to do the same....

Green Pines are a good platform, they are pretty effective toys, 3 command centers are built and located in Kashmir, but again there can be a discussion of how Effective Cruise Missiles can be for taking out Green Pines :)

334ce21704bc0f59532b83ac7b03fe4f.jpg

DEBKAfile - India Deploys Israeli Hi-Tech War Equipment in War Preparations

This is because Pakistan rejected india's protest on Gilgit-Baltistan and the 7,000MW construction of Bunji dam in those areas with China's help.

Pakistani intelligence agency should cooperate more with Chinese intelligence agency and Pakistani military should cooperate more with Chinese military.

Pakistan and China share the same enemy, which is india.

Indian drone was able to reach Lahore with so much of security at the border itself..... :eek::eek:

And i was underestimating them....:eek:

By the way did i mention Pakistan in my post? I said terrorist camps and you came up with Pakistan... what does this imply....:wave:

Any idea how far is lahore from the border ?? don't think so, otherwise you won't be saying what you said.

For you they are terrorist camps, not for us. Plus, no matter what you think, it would be thought of as challenging the sovereignty of Pakistan & its airspace, which will be dealt accordingly as per past tradition, not like the cowardly act of IAF.

Any idea how far is lahore from the border ?? don't think so, otherwise you won't be saying what you said.

An unmanned Indian aerial vehicle was shot down by fighter aircraft of the Pakistan Air Force (PAF) inside the Pakistani territory at 23:00 hours on Friday, a Saturday press release from the Inter Services Public relations said.

The press release said, "The Indian aerial vehicle was on reconnoissance and spying mission when it violated the Pakistani air space close to Lahore."

"One UAV lost contact around 23:00 on June 7 and is believed tohave fallen down within 20 kilometers south-south west of Lahore,"the ministry said in its statement.

Spokesman of the Pakistan government Rashid Quereshi reportedlysaid the incident was the latest example of India's "complete disregard" for "international norms".

=============
=============
Indian UAV shotdown

Back
Top Bottom