What's new

India - ‘Pakistan Zindabad’ slogan at India Gate lands woman in Jail.

Oh come one man grow up seriously .
What will our reaction be if in islamabad some pakistani shout "India Zindabad" and throw slippers on our shuhada graves?I am sure he/she too will be arrested.It has nothing to do with being a extremist and anti muslim.

Maybe, maybe not. But, Pakistan is not the topic here, you are free to open a thread on that.

The thread is aimed to give a message to bhartis, do not point fingers at others when you live in a glass house yourself & don't pretend as if you are like some real democracy.

Last edited:
No! Really?

जी हाँ सच!

Maybe, maybe not. But, Pakistan is not the topic here, you are free to open a thread on that.

The thread is to show bhartis, not to point fingers at others when you live in a glass house yourself. Don't pretend as if you are like some real democracy.
You're trolling along pretty well, but YOU aren't retired, surely?

Dance choreographically

Choreography, your style:

:bunny:

i am happy like an indian .:enjoy:

भाई यह जाना मन फ़सादिया है, मौका क्यों देते हैं?

I'll request you to kindly stop trolling me else I'll have no choice but to report you.

You calling my post troll post, and deep inside your heart you very well know that is truth.

That was absolutely a troll post. If Pakistan is not a democracy, what is it? How can you, sitting in the US, tell someone going through the reality of life in Pakistan, what is truth and what is not truth in his country?

Are you even a Pakistani citizen?

Back
Top Bottom