What's new

India Pakistan war would escalate out of control, Pervez Musharraf

INDIAPOSITIVE

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
India
ABU DHABI:

Former Pakistan president Pervez Musharraf has said India could "finish us by attacking with 20 (nuclear) bombs" if Pakistan launched even a single nuclear attack on the neighbouring country, according to Karachi-based newspaper Dawn.

Addressing a press conference in the UAE on Friday, Mr Musharraf said: "Indian and Pakistan relations have again reached a dangerous level. There will be no nuclear attack. If we would attack India with one atomic bomb, then the neighbouring country could finish us by attacking with 20 bombs. Then the only solution is that we should first attack them with 50 atom bombs so that they cannot hit us with 20 bombs. Are you ready to first launch an attack with 50 bombs?"

The former Pakistan president's comment comes over a week after the terror attack that killed 40 CRPF personnel in Jammu and Kashmir's Pulwama, claimed by Pakistan-based terror group Jaish-e-Mohammed.

He also claimed that Israel wanted to establish relations with Pakistan. The chief of All-Pakistan Muslim League (APML), who is living in self-exile in the UAE, said he is ready to return to Pakistan as he sees the political environment in his country favourable.

"In my opinion, the political environment is good and favourable. Half of the ministers are mine. Law minister and the attorney general were my lawyers," said Mr Musharraf.

24 COMMENTS
Mr Musharraf took power in 1999 following a military coup that ousted former President Nawaz Sharif. After being president for nine years, he was ousted from power in after another coup that rose Mr Sharif again to power.

https://www.ndtv.com/world-news/if-...ay-finish-us-with-20-pervez-musharraf-1998507

Musharraf saab aisi baato ko please avoid keejiyay. All it does is create negative headlines and shows immaturity.

You see this is what i was talking about...at the end of the day it would be Mutually Assured Destruction of both countries....do you guys want that to happen??????

Where Musharaf said this??? we don't trust Indian shit media ... infact no1 jhoota media in the world.... we havn;t seen anything like this in DAWN... bc ub ye halat hogaye hey kay DAWN ka reference day day kar NDTV news chaap raha hey LOL level of jounrlism

Former Pakistan president Pervez Musharraf has said India could "finish us by attacking with 20 (nuclear) bombs" if Pakistan launched even a single nuclear attack on the neighbouring country, according to Karachi-based newspaper Dawn.
what a load of distorted bollocks. he was saying that there should be no nuclear war. "if we use 1 they use 20 then we have to use 50" and so on and on

@AgNoStiC MuSliM @waz

He's right i.e. the first strike should be massive. This whole 'tactical nukes' thing will badly backfire as India has stated that any use of such weapons on its troops would bring a massive retaliatory strike on Pakistan's military and civilian assets. Pakistan's second strike isn't assured yet.

Where Musharaf said this??? we don't trust Indian shit media ... infact no1 jhoota media in the world.... we havn;t seen anything like this in DAWN... bc ub ye halat hogaye hey kay DAWN ka reference day day kar NDTV news chaap raha hey LOL level of jounrlism
Sir the news the is the actual source and this news is posted on 22 Feb, you can search by built relations with Israel to counter India

I think if there is a war... if... then it will be a border war - like Kargil in 1999.

You see this is what i was talking about...at the end of the day it would be Mutually Assured Destruction of both countries....do you guys want that to happen??????

It will be only one sided destruction, Indian missiles don't work and hungry soldiers never fight.

Addressing a press conference in UAE, Pakistan's former president said that Indian and Pakistan relations have again reached a dangerous level.

New Delhi: India could "finish" Pakistan with 20 bombs if Islamabad decides to launch even a single nuclear attack on the neighbouring country, former Pakistan president Pervez Musharraf has said.

Karachi-based newspaper Dawn quoted Musharraf as saying: "Indian and Pakistan relations have again reached a dangerous level. There will be no nuclear attack. If we would attack India with one atomic bomb, then the neighbouring country could finish us by attacking with 20 bombs. Then the only solution is that we should first attack them with 50 atom bombs so that they cannot hit us with 20 bombs. Are you ready to first launch an attack with 50 bombs?"

Addressing a press conference in UAE, Pakistan's former president further said that if India launched any attack in Kashmir, Pakistan could respond in other areas in Sindh and Punjab and "could teach them a lesson".

His comment comes over a week after the terror attack that killed 40 CRPF personnel in Jammu and Kashmir's Pulwama, claimed by Pakistan-based terror group Jaish-e-Mohammed.

He also claimed that Israel wanted to establish relations with Pakistan. The chief of All-Pakistan Muslim League (APML), who is living in self-exile in the UAE, said he is ready to return to Pakistan as he sees the political environment in his country favourable.

"In my opinion, the political environment is good and favourable. Half of the ministers are mine. Law minister and the attorney general were my lawyers," said Musharraf.

Musharraf took power in 1999 following a military coup that ousted former President Nawaz Sharif. After being president for nine years, he was ousted from power in after another coup that rose Mr Sharif again to power.

https://www.news18.com/news/india/i...nish-us-with-20-pervez-musharraf-2047265.html

Back
Top Bottom