What's new

India, Pakistan troops exchange fire

Doom

BANNED

New Recruit

Reaction score
India, Pakistan troops exchange fire, infiltration bid foiled

Indian troops exchanged heavy gunfire with Pakistani forces overnight on Saturday and foiled an infiltration bid by militants trying to cross the Line of Control (LoC) that divides Jammu and Kashmir between the two countries, officials said.

The Border Security Force (BSF) retaliated to the gunfire from Pakistani rangers at Ballad post in Samba sector, about 45 km southwest of Jammu at 11 pm on Friday.

"It was an infiltration bid by militants from across the LoC. The gunfire lasted for about 90 minutes. The BSF succeeded in foiling the infiltration attempt," a BSF official said.

Searches have been launched in the area to find out if there were any footprints of infiltrators on this side of the border.

A fortnight ago, two militants intruded from across the international border. They crossed over from Hiranagar sector of Kathua district, adjoining Punjab. The two were later killed in a gunfight with the Punjab police in a village in Gurdaspur district.

India, Pakistan troops exchange fire, infiltration bid foiled- Hindustan Times

BSF foils major infiltration bid along Indo-Pak border - India - The Times of India

So are you guys accusing the Pakistani military of aiding the militants? I thought the Pakistani military are fighting against the militants?

So are you guys accusing the Pakistani military of aiding the militants? I thought the Pakistani military are fighting against the militants?

So is Indian army fighting with militants that jumps LOC:cheers:

We as individuals are not judging anything.

But as per govt. pak is fighting with half of its terrorist who are against them and ultra religious.

And also sending terrorist in India for last many decades.

That's Govt.'s stand.

Also, are u done with troll?

I can show you a few threads where senior members support militancy in Kashmir as a state policy and even go to the extent to suggest even intelligence agency does the same.
:cheers:

Try Try again.

At least that is what PPP's original manifesto during its creation stated back in 1970

Pakistan Peoples Party
Towards India, a, policy of confrontation. will be maintained until the question of Kashmir, Farakka, Beruberi, and other pending matters are settled. Entirely in consonance with the principle of supporting liberation movements, Pakistan will support the cause of the people of Assam who are fighting for their independence.

Kashmir is a disputed territory, there is no question of infiltration we're going where we deem its our right to go.

Try Try again.

At least that is what PPP's original manifesto during its creation stated back in 1970

Pakistan Peoples Party

Kashmir is a disputed territory, there is no question of infiltration we're going where we deem its our right to go.

the same logic applies to India.

So according to your logic if India goes into pak occupied Kashmir then its also right as its disputed territory and India should also deem its right to go.

the same logic applies to India.

So according to your logic if India goes into pak occupied Kashmir then its also right as its disputed territory and India should also deem its right to go.
Sure, from your point of view perhaps.

Try Try again.

Pakistan Peoples Party

Good attitude ! Sending militants who kill innocents in Kashmir is a great way to justify the dispute. Is India sending militant to destabilize Pakistan held Kashmir as the opinion about the territory held by Pakistan is same in India.

Why do we need dialog then? Come face to face or do you fear something ?

Good attitude ! Sending militants who kill innocents in Kashmir is a great way to justify the dispute. Is India sending militant to destabilize Pakistan held Kashmir as the opinion about the territory held by Pakistan is same in India.

Why do we need dialog then? Come face to face or do you fear something ?
We're not killing innocent Kashmiri civillians. Our stated goal is to free and liberate those Kashmiri civillians from the clutches of tyranny - a nation, a government which won't allow the Kashmiris the right of self-determination.

We go there to kill Indian soldiers as we should. It's our promise to the Kashmiris.

About face to face, what is it that you fear? Back in 99, you couldn't step an inch in Pakistan, back in 2002, you amassed 1 million troops to attack us and then after a lot of nakshay bazi your troops had to crawl back, what about in 2008? Surgical strikes?

LOL asim u said it man.......them will feel the heat of ur response till tommorow.
And no need to even talk about indian occupied Kashmir........a holes wont even see the difference and feel it in ocupied Kashmir.

FREE KASHMIR GIVE THEM A RIGHT TO DECIEDE.
I remember an meeting an indian who openly admitted tht if a refrendum takes place india will lose indian OCCUPIED KASHMIR.And the funny thing was tht he threatened me about losing Balouchistan and after tht got embarassed when i told him which part of MOTHERLAND i belonged too.
Pakistan Zindabad.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom