What's new

India, Pakistan tone down Wagah border show

to be truthfull ,its not about our boys hurting there feet its really got to do with a lot of videos on youtube, where we allways seam to be on the recieving end of these ceromonys like one vid one of our guys even pi..'s his pants:eek:,so please spare us more humiliation .We have to show the world we are shining and we cant do that when videos get put on youtube like the one i mentioned :agree:who will say we shining then ?we got to build a reputation ,thanks guys for understanding:smokin:

This is a part of Tradition and it shouldnt be scraped like this Atleast it should be ended in some kind of Ceremonic way like the Last Ceremoney attended by the Top Brass on both sides .. !!

No body wants this great event to become part of history!!!!! This is our culture!

YouTube - Wagah Border flag Ceremony
Its good to see true color of senior member.
No wonder by Mods outlook in genuine discussion, your post wont be considered as troll.

BTW i rarely make a post on forum but read alot, but must say that because of some 5 odd senior trolling members protected under mods umbrella about 1000 trolls come in reply.
In simple words about 5 over ripened and rotten apples have downgraded quality of whole PDF basket over period of last 4 months.

to be truthfull ,its not about our boys hurting there feet its really got to do with a lot of videos on youtube, where we allways seam to be on the recieving end of these ceromonys like one vid one of our guys even pi..'s his pants:eek:,so please spare us more humiliation .We have to show the world we are shining and we cant do that when videos get put on youtube like the one i mentioned :agree:who will say we shining then ?we got to build a reputation ,thanks guys for understanding:smokin:

mere bhai "shining cow", don't be ashamed of your true nationality :partay:

i think this ceremony got old we need to re choreograph this ceremony .
any one seen the posture of US, N.Korean solders at South-north Korea border :mps:

Its good to see true color of senior member.
No wonder by Mods outlook in genuine discussion, your post wont be considered as troll.

BTW i rarely make a post on forum but read alot, but must say that because of some 5 odd senior trolling members protected under mods umbrella about 1000 trolls come in reply.
In simple words about 5 over ripened and rotten apples have downgraded quality of whole PDF basket over period of last 4 months.

yes it is part ofculture.

good to hear that stupidity displayed by both sides have finally ended

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom