What's new

India Pakistan Partition

And it was Muslims that the British snatched India away from so if anything they should have returned it to the rightful rulers.

Even before Muslims came and looted like Timur and others, India was an economic super power.

And it was Muslims that the British snatched India away from so if anything they should have returned it to the rightful rulers.

man,just think about what you are saying.going by this logic,muslims snatched india from hindu rulers.now this goes back to the time of ashoka.
ultimately,some africans will come and say that the whole of india and infact the world belongs to them,because they came here first.
no offence.

Whether you admit it or not , India was always a distinct geographical entity even though it was always divided in many states. When invaders from central asia, iran, arabia crossed river indus they always assumed that they are entering into Hind, the land of hindus despite of its diversity. Same thing can be explained with example of turkistan, no country with such name has ever existed in the history but we use it for central asia which was always divided into numerous states.
Muslims didnt make india richer, it was always rich because of its rich fertile lands and agriculture, all muslim rulers did was to enforce taxes on local people and build beautiful buildings from it.

Monkey D Luffy,

we always respect Pashtuns a lot,they are brave honorable people and will wage a direct war and fight man to man.

Thats why the converted lot of punjab supported anyone who was winning but from ambala to peshawar,it was only between the sikhs and the pashtuns,battle of real men.

all these converted suckers in between have no honour as they sell their soul for money and riches from mughal sultans.

Monkey D Luffy,

we always respect Pashtuns a lot,they are brave honorable people and will wage a direct war and fight man to man.

Thats why the converted lot of punjab supported anyone who was winning but from ambala to peshawar,it was only between the sikhs and the pashtuns,battle of real men.

all these converted suckers in between have no honour as they sell their soul for money and riches from mughal sultans.

Luffy is not a pashtun he is a decendant of the slaves that ahmad shah abdali took to kabul, he feels he is a pushtoon and has to bang on about it everyday to get accepted but reality is very different.

Ref the converts, pushtoons were converts themselves so they were in no better position then the converted suckers as you called them. Bravery of sikhs is nothing compared to Pakistani muslim Punjabis.

Sikhs had a small part of history under ranjit singh and that soon fizzled out, so nothing lasting really, the bravery of sikhs was well exposed in the golden temple raid.

Partition was GREAT and those complaining about british should remember that things cannot happens without internal sentiment within people . NO one can ignite fire without the existence of fuel . WE should remember that most pre partition muslims hated hindus and thus wanted their own "pure" land and they got it .

as prophet Muhammad said in Mecca[sura kafirun] "To you be your Way, and to me mine.. "

History fail !

British snatched India from Marathas and Sikhs who had completely vanquished the Mughals by then.

There is a reason why there are only Anglo-Maratha wars and Anglo-Sikh wars...but no Anglo Mughal wars..:laugh:

partition was a good thing in my opinion n i m happy that it happened at the time of independence itself but i only wish that had it been done in a more civil manner then may be South Asia would have been a much better place to live...:)

Totally agree with you. Along with Monkey D., you, sir are a voice of reason. Glad that you guys are on PDF.

Luffy is not a pashtun he is a decendant of the slaves that ahmad shah abdali took to kabul, he feels he is a pushtoon and has to bang on about it everyday to get accepted but reality is very different.

Ref the converts, pushtoons were converts themselves so they were in no better position then the converted suckers as you called them. Bravery of sikhs is nothing compared to Pakistani muslim Punjabis.

Sikhs had a small part of history under ranjit singh and that soon fizzled out, so nothing lasting really, the bravery of sikhs was well exposed in the golden temple raid.

dont tell me about the muslim rajputs or jatts of punjab,anyone who fights their own clan and people for the sake of other invaders ll never get any respect.

pushtoons may have been converts but they did not do it for money/power,they did it due to faith.

dont tell me about the muslim rajputs or jatts of punjab,anyone who fights their own clan and people for the sake of other invaders ll never get any respect.

pushtoons may have been converts but they did not do it for money/power,they did it due to faith.

Wrong again they fought their clan in the name of Islam, they fought for the glory of their faith against those who were the oppressors.

Look st golden temple raid, sikhs didn't fight for their beliefs, they just took money and jobs in the army and didn't give two hoots about their faith and their kind against those who still oppress them to this day.

History fail !

British snatched India from Marathas and Sikhs who had completely vanquished the Mughals by then.

There is a reason why there are only Anglo-Maratha wars and Anglo-Sikh wars...but no Anglo Mughal wars..:laugh:

I don't know which Aladdin story you are mixing with the India takeover by the British but listen, there comes a point when a person has to shake his head and simply walk away!

I don't know which Aladdin story you are mixing with the India takeover by the British but listen, there comes a point when a person has to shake his head and simply walk away!

As expected. I understand that you couldn't refute by point with history and facts :)

man,just think about what you are saying.going by this logic,muslims snatched india from hindu rulers.now this goes back to the time of ashoka.
ultimately,some africans will come and say that the whole of india and infact the world belongs to them,because they came here first.
no offence.

Agreed, however it was the British that gave India back and so they should have given it back to whom they took it from. By the way, did Muslim rulers not treat their Hindu subjects as good as their Muslim subjects, some even better?

Back
Top Bottom