What's new

India, Pakistan may play cricket at neutral venue

india will field only on its side of the border?

Nah nah, players can go around the staidum, the spectators won't. Have an Indian Pavilion and Pakistani Pavilion, no need for visas, no spies:flame:

Then the players will travel back 100 kms to candigarh to sleep in their hotel :lol:, if u know what i mean

Arrey hotel bhi ban jaani hai, They can make couple of 5 star hotels in Amritsar. Pakistani side can go to Lahore, Indian side to Amritsar.

totally against playing cricket with India, we should totally ignore India as if there is no cricket playing country named India.
take out Pakistan and Australia from cricket and there is nothing left in cricket, actually not australia recently.

Not at all. It happens everywhere and in others sports as well.

FIFA has a system in place of penalising and even banning teams for racism and misbehavior of their players or fans.

So why not for cheap bigotry?

So go complain to ICC. Why whining that we won't play a particular team just because I don't like a particular player out of the team of eleven?

Childish isn't it?

dont mind afridi. he waqs misquoted but ah bander day muh vallah kon ya. never play unless that guy is in pakistani team

You should keep people like Afridi and Miandad and Sohail Tanvir in the madrasas where they belong.

Don't send them on to a cricket pitch to sully the name of sports.

:lol: look who is talking, a guy who has grew up in slumdog city!

So go complain to ICC. Why whining that we won't play a particular team just because I don't like a particular player out of the team of eleven?

Childish isn't it?

No one is complaining bro. If we don't want to play you, we won't. You are free to complain.

The only whining being done is by your board and players who are feeling left out. Either in international cricket, as well as the obscene riches of the IPL. Paise kisko pyare nahin?

:lol: look who is talking, a guy who has grew up in slumdog city!

Ok. :)

The only whining being done is by your board and players who are feeling left out. Either in international cricket, as well as the obscene riches of the IPL. Paise kisko pyare nahin?

Afridi se pucho who always whines and cries for inclusion in IPL :disagree:

No one is complaining bro. If we don't want to play you, we won't. You are free to complain.

I don't how it can't be called as whining when you don't want to play a country just because you don't like one player out of the team of eleven.

Nobody is whining. You don't want to Pakistani players in IPL. Fine. It is your tournament.

I don't how it can't be called as whining when you don't want to play a country just because you don't like one player out of the team of eleven.

Cricket is not an individual sport. And cricketers are not just players. They are ambassadors as well. Do you honestly believe Afridi and Tanvir displayed class? Afridi is your captain. When you make public statements, you reflect on your team and country, not just yourself as an individual. Why should we host people who are besharm and talk smack against us when they go back? Australians love talking smack about Indians, but its only when they get personal and target our nationality/identity as a people, like Chappel, that the line is crossed. Afridi and Tanvir crossed the line with their Hindu/chote dil BS. I had a very different opinion about Afridi till that time. Aggro is one thing. Bigotry is another totally.

Cricket is not an individual sport. And cricketers are not just players. They are ambassadors as well. Do you honestly believe Afridi and Tanvir displayed class? Afridi is your captain. When you make public statements, you reflect on your team and country, not just yourself as an individual. Why should we host people who are besharm and talk smack against us when they go back? Australians love talking smack about Indians, but its only when they get personal and target our nationality/identity as a people, like Chappel, that the line is crossed. Afridi and Tanvir crossed the line with their Hindu/chote dil BS. I had a very different opinion about Afridi till that time. Aggro is one thing. Bigotry is another totall

hey crybaby read the damn topic at hand it will be done at neutral venue not in india ok and even if it does then guess what they both will be on the team nothing you can do about but write how you dont like it and what they said. you people will be the first here talking if a match happens i guess you also dont want sialkot stallions in iclt20.

anyway looking forward to it its been years since a series happened between both teams it will be awsome to see them in action

hey crybaby read the damn topic at hand it will be done at neutral venue not in india ok and even if it does then guess what they both will be on the team nothing you can do about but write how you dont like it and what they said. you people will be the first here talking if a match happens i guess you also dont want sialkot stallions in iclt20.

anyway looking forward to it its been years since a series happened between both teams it will be awsome to see them in action

I read it pretty clearly. I personally do not think its a good idea for us to be playing cricket for a variety of reasons. Not just on Indian soil.

Which cheapos you include in your team is up to you. Playing you, when and where, is up to us.

And if we decide we do not want to play you, there is nothing you can do about it except whine about unsporting, cowards, etc. and go crying to the ICC.

The ICC will then come crying to the BCCI.

You are not in a position to dictate anything to India.

Which cheapos you include in your team is up to you. Playing you, when and where, is up to us.

And if we decide we do not want to play you, there is nothing you can do about it except whine about unsporting, cowards, etc. and go crying to the ICC.

The ICC will then come crying to the BCCI.

bcci is very powerful but what you said is bullshit pal and wet sreams of indians like you we ask you for series bcz its what both sides people want to see and would love to see it unlike and you say no all we say is think about it this kid game has to end all we say to bcci in return for their no is grow the hell up playing where is also not up to you we refused to play on indian soil albiet money problems but nevertheless it was us that said no and told you a neutral venue which your board agreed

the world sees you as a kid no drs no this no that maybe a little growing up is needed by your board to get its head straight

India wishes well for pakistan.

As an Indian it would pain me to see pakistan go into mourning after their cricket team receive a whupping at the hands of the Hindu baniya cricket team, as has been the trend observed presently.

Anyone who wishes to watch this spectacle is a sadist.

Pakistan has a better cricket team... And Pakistan has won the most against India, not vice versa.

Pakistan has a better cricket team... And Pakistan has won the most against India, not vice versa.

Please man. Get real. We are all awake here. Not participating in your favorite dream. Isn't Sri Lanka whupping your backside right now?

Back
Top Bottom