What's new

India- Pakistan Friendship Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like India to be liked as a neighbors starting with nepalis( as they are allowed free in India), Srilankans, bangladeshis and even pakistanis(although with pakistanis, it is going to take quite long time).

But it will take time. The frustrating thing is most in India do not give a ****, what their neighbors think.

I think making friends with Pakistani people is easier than with Bangladeshis.

By the way, should I be offended by the word "Banya"?

:P you know only Pakistan and India can tolerate each other no other country will be easy with either of them :partay:

other people hate spice :cry::cry:

i think first indians need to stop feeling rejected and inferior to Pakistanis because Pakistanis didn't want to live with them. that is the main source of friction here.

i think first indians need to stop feeling rejected and inferior to Pakistanis because Pakistanis didn't want to live with them. that is the main source of friction here.

Have you been listening to Zaid Hamid again?

But it will take time. The frustrating thing is most in India do not give a ****, what their neighbors think.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: half a billion indians are registerd on this forum. india media first to report any and everything going on with pakistan. indians obsessed with what obama going to say about pakistan during india visit. lol, get your head out of the toilet.

why is turkey ad going up there, are they sponcering indo pak friendship :)

Its good to know that you are annoyed. :victory:

if something as mundane as that makes you happy then I'd be more more than happy to make you even happier by saying that I'm very annoyed.

:)

donno about 'banya'.. heard something called 'banyan' though!! hope that geeza who mentioned that word in the first place is not talkin about that!!:D

That's what I thought at first too! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom