India Pakistan Comparison 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.
@jonasad

this article itself was written by american proffessor

and u might be surprised to know INDIAN gov doesnt hide the facts

according to GOI india is wat it is
u wanna invest invest or dont simple as tat

i dont know whats this fuss is all about then.. accept it and stop giving excuses. Isn't that Simple

i dont know whats this fuss is all about then.. accept it and stop giving excuses. Isn't that Simple

india aceepts it my frnd(who saiid it doesnt) read my post again

tats wy we say we are developing not developed
:rofl:

we shud take help pak,as they know how to export and import perfectly,india is no match to them

What indian media is showing about pakistan and all that propaganda against pakistan carried out by indian media is evident by reading the comments of inidians......surely you will be surprised if you ever visi:cheers:t pakistan..........we are not developed but we are also not that much under developed what your media depicts

What indian media is showing about pakistan and all that propaganda against pakistan carried out by indian media is evident by reading the comments of inidians......surely you will be surprised if you ever visi:cheers:t pakistan..........we are not developed but we are also not that much under developed what your media depicts

well wat i can say,ther are lot of myths in the people of pak abt india even abt urself abt ur past history wen i read the comments of pak people:toast_sign::toast_sign:

What indian media is showing about pakistan and all that propaganda against pakistan carried out by indian media is evident by reading the comments of inidians......surely you will be surprised if you ever visit pakistan..........we are not developed but we are also not that much under developed what your media depicts

^^^as matter of fact we both are not developed

itz about who is better(coz of our rivalry)

and dont blame media my frnd
sole purpose of media is oly this propoganda be it of pakistan or america or of INDIA

^^^as matter of fact we both are not developed

it about who is better(coz of our rivalry)

its true but terrorism is the hindrance 4 both,matter of fact is that it is affecting the others also like india is affected,and the other countries so:undecided::undecided:

well wat i can say,ther are lot of myths in the people of pak abt india even abt urself abt ur past history wen i read the comments of pak people:toast_sign::toast_sign:

Yeah may be there are lot of myths but we can clear our myths coz we have an access to indian media, but your state has clear anti-pakistan policy or a paksitan bashing policy and that policy is supported by indian media largely and this is not a myth about india we can see this in your channels in your movies and every where.......

but the myths that indian ppl have about paksitan will remain myths coz there is no one to clearify and may be inidians don't want to be clearified:cheers:

Double digit growth rates are not given for any country. There are known risks of social upheaval, insurgencies, violence, conflict, etc.

In terms of growth risks among BRIC+N11 nations, Goldman Sachs ranks India low at #9, lowest among BRICs, and Pakistan at #14.

Overall, India's risks are pretty high, ranking it at #97 among 170 countries.

London-based Maplecroft terror risk index based on 2009 data ranks Iraq first, Afghanistan second, with Pakistan and Somalia third and fourth respectively. They are rated at extreme risk along with Lebanon 5, India 6, Algeria 7, Colombia 8 and Thailand 9, according to Reuters.

http://www2.goldmansachs.com/ideas/brics/book/BRICs-Chapter6.pdf

Haq's Musings: BRIC, Chindia and the Indian Miracle

The data you are quoting may be relevent for Foreign Investment, but the real driving force in the long term are your local industries...
Take a look at the Global Competitive Index to give you a clearer picture where India and Pakistan stand.

India : 50th
Pakistan: 101st

Global Competitiveness Index 2008-2009 - Rank - Countries Rankings

india is batter
lol

Soo may say soo baimaan , phir bi baharat mahan

lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

are bahi pehle pakistan ko tho dekh lo

on serious note

every conflict is an oppurtunity. We are facing conflict and its an oppurtunity. Society is changeing. media with all draw backs is bringing awareness. Although world is only watching distruction and suffering but no body is observing silant change and construction of society.

I will compare my mother land with India not today but after five years and we will see who is better and whose not.

Blood of My mother lands sons will make it and is making it greatest world will see:pakistan:

on serious note

every conflict is an oppurtunity. We are facing conflict and its an oppurtunity. Society is changeing. media with all draw backs is bringing awareness. Although world is only watching distruction and suffering but no body is observing silant change and construction of society.

I will compare my mother land with India not today but after five years and we will see who is better and whose not.

Blood of My mother lands sons will make it and is making it greatest world will see

more i like it,we have our share of problems and u have urs

u build ur country i will build mine and lets see whose better as the day progresses

more i like it,we have our share of problems and u have urs

u build ur country i will build mine and lets see whose better as the day progresses

see this the most sensible post i read in this thread.:cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom