What's new

India & Pakistan Ceasefire Violations

Status
Not open for further replies.
JAMMU: In the second ceasefire violation in three days, Pakistani troops tonight resorted to heavy firing on Indian forward positions for one and half hours along the Line of Control in Poonch district of Jammu and Kashmir but there was no casualty, a senior army officer said.

The Pakistani soldiers fired rocket projectile grenades and used small arms fire from 7.20pm to about 8.50 pm in Doda forward area of Poonch in one of the heaviest firings this year, said Col A Arora of 16 Corps of the army.

The Indian troops returned the fire, he said adding there was no casualty on the Indian side.

??????:tdown:

Good work Pakistan.

well if what you say is true, then you must be ashamed to know that your million man army could never subdue or eliminate this enemy army that uses junk expired ammunition; that you couldnt even finish off those junk Pakistani tanks with their junk ammunition @ Chawinda; or that you couldnt even stop your airfields from being rendered temporarily useless due to junk PAF and its junk bombs

that's too bad for you indeed!

CHAWINDA? So you guys won ONE frucking tank battle! And everywhere I see pakistanis bragging about it. Just count the number of tank battled won by india and you'll see how those soldiers strapping mines to their chests gave the most pointless sacrifice ever

Well I cannot blame Pakistan. 60% of India absolutely loves to major dik against Pakistan. One had hoped they would rise about it by now but younger generation is even worse.

sacrificing yourself for the honour and security of your holy motherland can never be seen as futile or "pointless"

and that wasnt just any tank battle; it was the largest tank battle fought since world war II and quite possibly one of the largest the world has ever seen

sacrificing yourself for the honour and security of your holy motherland can never be seen as futile or "pointless"

and that wasnt just any tank battle; it was the largest tank battle fought since world war II and quite possibly one of the largest the world has ever seen

Never tell this to my countrymen. One would think we have learned from out past failures but obviously we prefer to just ignore it. No wonder we have same economic situation as Pakistan.

Never tell this to my countrymen. One would think we have learned from out past failures but obviously we prefer to just ignore it. No wonder we have same economic situation as Pakistan.

00_-_Border_(Front).jpg

Actually, it is ideal.

The forest and gullies are great for infiltration.

For 50 yrs we didn;t think once of flattening and making the entire border level or better for us to defend? This is the difference with the vision and will between China and India.I am tired of hearing excuses...

The India army has the capacity to destroy pakistan or I should say had the capacity. We lack real leaders throughout history it is quite evident but there are FEW exceptions. Overall the case is quite dismal. Sam Maneshaw was a top of the line leader an would have led India to incredible heights. It seems we need foreign blood to lead us because any good Indian is never given a chance.

For 50 yrs we didn;t think once of flattening and making the entire border level or better for us to defend? This is the difference with the vision and will between China and India.I am tired of hearing excuses...

The India army has the capacity to destroy pakistan or I should say had the capacity. We lack real leaders throughout history it is quite evident but there are FEW exceptions. Overall the case is quite dismal. Sam Maneshaw was a top of the line leader an would have led India to incredible heights. It seems we need foreign blood to lead us because any good Indian is never given a chance.

Sabere sabere itne serious kyun ho bhai..?

On topic: We dont need to use our armed forces..too much at stake for too little to gain..

Whats everyone so worked up about, there were no casualties on our side. We've been playing this cat and mouse game for 60 years so bringing up random skirmishes/battles is meaningless. We've had just one decisive war in the sub continent :-)D), everything else was just a waste of resources.

Welsh_Army_Soldier.jpg

Heck, it is not Pakistan's firing at you, it is powerful sheep with machine gun. He officially confirm it is accident at your direction.

Hey leave NZ out of it the M200sheep with/without optional smoke system is patented technology.

Seriously though i cant understand how 90minutes of firing is regarded as ho hum situation normal between two countries not at war. Not picking sides because it seems they both sides do it and neither side cares.

good idea; keep on making movies as its not possible to achieve in real life :)

What is not possible to achieve in real life? 120 soldiers from India stand still and fought against 2800 soldiers from Pakistan with 65 tanks and 138 military vehicles? This is called bravery.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom