What's new

India, Pak exchange lists of nuclear installations

It's been happening since 80s or 90s nothing new... It's done every year.

So he lives Life by his own rules,
Not by anybody else's dictates.

Ehh? @Imran Khan ??? :-)

For anyone to be able to do that he'd need to go far away from civilisation and live in a cave... Just saying:)

Last edited:
For anyone to do that he'd need to go far away from civilisation and live in a cave... Just saying:)

Not in the very least. Its easy to do in a Non-Medieval, Functional Democratic environment.
Rather, in a Cave; there is very little that one can do.

Not in the very least. Its easy to do in a Non-Medieval, Functional Democratic environment.
Rather, in a Cave; there is very little that one can do.

Some might say the non medieval functional democracies are little more than slavery...

Go to work. Get married. Have some kids. Pay your taxes. Pay your bills. Watch your TV. Follow fashion. Act normal. Obey the Law. And repeat after me: I AM FREE

See it's a never ending story... Civilisation = following rules

It's been happening since 80s or 90s nothing new... It's done every year.

For anyone to be able to do that he'd need to go far away from civilisation and live in a cave... Just saying:)
bhai jaan those whom hate other humans on base of nationality religion skin color and sects need to be transfred in caves not civilized humans like us . we have no hard bad feelings for any human kind . no fire in our heart regarding hindu yahoodi USA india israel . we have simple rule of life don't harm any humans dont make corruption and dont lie to others . live eat sleep work as you like drinking wine watching **** or dancing harm any human ? i don't think so .

Some might say the non medieval functional democracies are little more than slavery...

Go to work. Get married. Have some kids. Pay your taxes. Pay your bills. Watch your TV. Follow fashion. Act normal. Obey the Law. And repeat after me: I AM FREE

See it's a never ending story... Civilisation = following rules

I do not agree. Civilisation is a system that evolves its own rules, albeit over time. And that process can even be participative.

Some people avoid working. Many do not marry. Some do not have kids. Some avoid paying taxes (lol) or even bills (LOL). And what is really normal?

I do not agree. Civilisation is a system that evolves its own rules, albeit over time. And that process can even be participative.

Some people avoid working. Many do not marry. Some do not have kids. Some avoid paying taxes (lol) or even bills (LOL). And what is really normal?

When you break law, do tax chori and bill chori people call you uncivilised not a freedom fighter:) too much freedom and one might end up on streets as a homeless...

Back
Top Bottom