What's new

India orders study on J-20

Status
Not open for further replies.
we only let india know what we want you to know
RAW knows how to get the info..
HAL and ARDE will "assess" it and counter weapons will be incorporated on FGFA and AMCA..

This is a wonderful news...
Best of luck to the people involved in this..

As long as India get the MMRCA order correct and running and proceed with PAK FA FGFA project I THINK INDIA WILL HAVE A VERY FINE AIR FORCE BY 2020.

This is the time that the first JXX sqds wil be arriving.

If however the indians keep debating and throwing up red tapr esp over MMRCA and other weapons programmes then i think india will be exposed militarily..

I wonder if the U.S. government is doing a similar report right now.

As long as India get the MMRCA order correct and running and proceed with PAK FA FGFA project I THINK INDIA WILL HAVE A VERY FINE AIR FORCE BY 2020.

This is the time that the first JXX sqds wil be arriving.

If however the indians keep debating and throwing up red tapr esp over MMRCA and other weapons programmes then i think india will be exposed militarily..

Remember. Indian PAK_FA variant has not taken up to the sky yet. Meaning Russia China then India will induct 5th generation fighter.

Remember. Indian PAK_FA variant has not taken up to the sky yet. Meaning Russia China then India will induct 5th generation fighter.

India is development partner of 5th gen fighter program of Russia we will induct Pak Fa with in a year when russia start to induct it :D

Butcher all those people working in R&AW... these people should know before it was released in Net...Go run behind ISI give sum money they will give u details....Don't know when India will pull out from this mess.... If u feel ashamed asking ISI then ask CIA...they might give u...

these pictures of J-20 are just leaked on the internet without comfirmation so there is no need for india to be sensitive about it!:azn:

Even before FGFA enters service..
There will be 50 PAK-FA's in IAF..
After FGFA development is finished IAF will induct 250 FGFA's..

Wow!!!!!!!Does China has 5th generation plane.its surprise news for me.never heard it in media....when did this happen???

MILITARY AVIATION AND SPACE TECHNOLOGY NEWS: IS MIG CORP BEHIND CHINESE J 20 DESIGN AND DEVELOPMENT ?

IS MIG CORP BEHIND CHINESE J 20 DESIGN AND DEVELOPMENT ?
BY ADMIN- with reports coming from every chinese forum about NEW CHINESE J 20 5th gen aircraft ,*** FORUM MOD A.V raised a very intresting questions about development of J 20 such as -

1. like most of the new gen aircrafts countries usually test its avonics ,engine and other new features in current generation or technology demonstrator (TD),but in this case chinese did nothing to demonstrate its tech.
2. Chinese still struggling for new modern engine till now even there WA-10 is still in testing phase then where they get the engine to support there J 20 unless they put Russian power plant ,they can't test an aircraft as big as J 20.
3. Chinese still no where in frame in developing 4.5gen aircraft till now . J 10 B is still a 4th gen aircraft without any question.
4. MIG jobless scientist and workers are desperate to work as MIG RAC CORP business is at all time low with few oversea order ,they can work for anyone who got money in the back and in this case Chinese got that .There is no secret that russian scientist works for much of chinese development in HQ-9 LRSAM (RUSSIAN S 300 VERSION )
5. SOME FOOD FOR THOUGHT - IMAGE COMPARSION

Last edited:
Growler.

The FGFA which is the indian PAK FA is the same plane but will have some difference that will be different.

ie Indian FGFA will be multi role and twin seated
Russian PAK FA single seater and air supremacy

Same diffrrence between indian SU30MKI and Russian SU27S

oR iNDEED

ISRAELI F16SUFI and PAF F16/52

But essentially the same design same plane

Don,t figet JXX has no chinease engine they are relying on the Russians even now for all their fighters

In terms FGFA induction i expect to see FGFA not before 2020

Reasons below

SU30MKI (130 ARRIVED) 140 more by 2016 with 70 more license built in india

FGFA IOC acheives a year after last su30mki arrives in 2017

1st indian sqd of FGFA formed in 2019 about 18 planes

License production of FGFA starts in india 2020 (expected nos 250 by 2035)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom