What's new

'India only gives moral support to Balochistan'

This is a really big case of apples and oranges comparison. I hope you're able to figure out why.

---------- Post added at 11:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:58 PM ----------

You seriously seem to be suggesting that you know what's going on and who is doing what, etc. Not the first time this kind of post is coming from an indian.

like your posts have any proof?....and a have quoted from the same article from which you have leveled allegations on india......the baloch are expecting indian help and sadly they are not gonna get it...

you are saying to stop even we did not start till now think how will will be if India start your own game

well i hope Pakistan should understand if they don't stop there support to theorist then we have to repeat the history one more time

Just do it and then see the consequences yourself.;)

:agree:

I can understand that. But you raised the question independent Balochistan and its prospects and comparing it to Bangladesh. I can guarantee you that the two situations are poles apart.

well sir if you know afghan claim on Pakistan land disputed area

and there is no difference in both condition

I can understand that. But you raised the question independent Balochistan and its prospects and comparing it to Bangladesh. I can guarantee you that the two situations are poles apart.

I agree. The situation in Balochistan is miles away from what East Pakistan was in the 60's. But there is discontent and strife and that provides ripe grounds for 'moral support'. After all Punjab in the 80's wasnt very different from where Balochistan is now, but Pak used incidents brilliantly and stoked the separatist fire, which eventually led to an armed militant rebellion. The same can happen in Balochistan.

I agree. The situation in Balochistan is miles away from what East Pakistan was in the 60's. But there is discontent and strife and that provides ripe grounds for 'moral support'. After all Punjab in the 80's wasnt very different from where Balochistan is now, but Pak used incidents brilliantly and stoked the separatist fire, which eventually led to an armed militant rebellion. The same can happen in Balochistan.

And from where you can do that? Bangladesh had West Bengal. Punjab had Pakistani punjab. And Baluchistan=???

Where would be the base camp?
:azn:

like your posts have any proof?

That's not the point. You're acting like know-it-all and an oracle but in fact you probably know little to nothing about what's going on.

....and a have quoted from the same article from which you have leveled allegations on india.

Meh, it takes weak circumstantial evidence for you indians to believe in anti-Pakistan conspiracy theories. Now you have the guts to talk us down on proof.

.....the baloch are expecting indian help and sadly they are not gonna get it...

Yet again, captain know-it-all at play.

well sir if you know afghan claim on Pakistan land disputed area

and there is no difference in both condition

Big difference. Kashmir is globally recognized as disputed. OTOH Afghan claims are recognized by no states.

Balochistan is a land which is full of resources. There has been claims that Pakistan has been exploiting these resources with limited gain to the people in the region. (I have read it long back, don't have enthu to search for the source) Anyways, its just a claim!

Pakistan has to act quickly to stop the fire in the initial stages otherwise, it will have serious effects on the whole nation because of the nature of governance system adopted by the Pakistan right from its independence. I'm not talking about Kashmir, please note that.

Just after independence, the princely states have been given the option of joining both India or Pakistan. While India stressed on the opinion of the people, Pakistan went for a system identical to feudalism, granting the kings/tribal lords their wishes and forming alliances with them.

If there is a split of Balochistan, it might lead to agitation from other areas also. In fact, IMHO, Pakistan can and have to suppress this movement strongly for its existence.

Please note that I'm neither supporting India nor opposing anything. Its just my 2 cents on the issue :D

Think hard. :azn:

No need. You don't have one.;)

And the one you have isn't suitable for such operations. Being fan boy is one thing their are realities on the other hand which we have to accept.

:rolleyes:

If there is a split of Balochistan, it might lead to agitation from other areas also. In fact, IMHO, Pakistan can and have to suppress this movement strongly for its existence.

Don't worry the so called separatists are doing their best to crumble their movement. We don't need to work hard on it.:D ;)

At least this proves that India has been involved one way or another.

You mean morally?? Because thats the only thing the article says. And if you are going to take the interview on face value, are you going to junk your allegations of tangible Indian support to Balochistan, since the interview clearly states that it is not happening?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom