What's new

India only friend of Bangladesh!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It will be a conventional war.. dont forget you are too weak in NE where you are facing insurgency. If BD is attacked then it will not be morally obligated to join hand with those people there. Things will get nasty up to the border of China.

I am just being practical... i know you will come up with lots of lab lab la...

You are not practical, you are just if and buts.
Insurgents in NE have no conventional war capability. How will they help you.
Chicken neck is a factor in indo-china war not indo bd war.
And we wont fight in the theatre of your choice, remember we opened punjab and rajasthan when kashmir is attacked.
Lastly, what is the use of the heavy lift capability if we dont deploy it in NE?

China did not save pakistani @ss, they wont save yours. They may supply arms though.

China factor will come depending on where the war going to heading. If India has a decisive victory and finish it quick then China will not have a chance to play its role which I really doubt.

Pakistan got f@cked by India and gave birth to Bangladesh :lol: And BD is talking about dealing with it's father..:D

You are not practical, you are just if and buts.
Insurgents in NE have no conventional war capability. How will they help you.
Chicken neck is a factor in indo-china war not indo bd war.
And we wont fight in the theatre of your choice, remember we opened punjab and rajasthan when kashmir is attacked.
Lastly, what is the use of the heavy lift capability if we dont deploy it in NE?

Insurgents are not conventional army but once BD is attacked they will have access to BD resources, arms and ammunition for free. Just imagine ULFA with howeitzer in their hand... or some C-802 missiles.
Once you are too busy here China will certainly stirr things up in its border and start supplying arms to those groups.

China factor will come depending on where the war going to heading. If India has a decisive victory and finish it quick then China will not have a chance to play its role which I really doubt.

China had all the chance in 65 and 71.
71 was quick but 65 was not.
In kargil they basically said no to the pakistanis.

What does that leave bangladesh. Why would they risk war with India for bangladesh, who is not even their strategic ally.
For pakistan, may be, makes some sense.

few losers bangladeshis are thinking that bangladesh wins against india...:rofl::rofl:... this is hilarious... BSF daily F@#$ them and they can't do anything..stooges are already set in bangaldesh and go figure it out.

Insurgents are not conventional army but once BD is attacked they will have access to BD resources, arms and ammunition for free. Just imagine ULFA with howeitzer in their hand... or some C-802 missiles.
Once you are too busy here China will certainly stirr things up in its border and start supplying arms to those groups.

I can imagine. No insurgent can fight a decent conventional war no matter how good arms you provide.
See libya and figure out yourself.

The key to success of insurgents is the unpredictability and ability to hide, that will be gone. The heavy arms will be liability in their hands.

If all these were so easy, countries will not be spending billions in training their armies.

China had all the chance in 65 and 71.
71 was quick but 65 was not.
In kargil they basically said no to the pakistanis.

What does that leave bangladesh. Why would they risk war with India for bangladesh, who is not even their strategic ally.
For pakistan, may be, makes some sense.

You did nto get my point. Attacking BD means you are inviting NE together with China. China certainly has interest in NE.

It will be a conventional war.. dont forget you are too weak in NE where you are facing insurgency. If BD is attacked then it will not be morally obligated not to join hand with those people there. Things will get nasty up to the border of China.

I am just being practical... i know you will come up with lots of lab lab la...

I am at loss here...BD has fought conventional war?? where?

You did nto get my point. Attacking BD means you are inviting NE together with China. China certainly has interest in NE.

why china will fight for BD .. THey did not fight for their best friend pakistan. FEw BDS living in fool's pardise ..wake up ... The trade b/w india and china is well over 60bn$.. ru kidding..

China has interest in NE, but do you realistically think china will want to go to war just because indo bd war makes India vulnerable.
China had all the chances before too, they could have tried to take NE when we were fighting bigger wars, and were much weaker.

What makes you think a indo china war will not involve other big powers too.

So? China has interest even in Saudi Arabia. What does it mean?

Accept it BDian, if and when Indians decide to come for you, you'll have nowhere to hide.

BD and India war...if happens...and we are thinking of the result? :rofl:

Can't get funnier :D

I can imagine. No insurgent can fight a decent conventional war no matter how good arms you provide.
See libya and figure out yourself.

The key to success of insurgents is the unpredictability and ability to hide, that will be gone. The heavy arms will be liability in their hands.

If all these were so easy, countries will not be spending billions in training their armies.

You are bypassing my point. Once BD is attacked they will be fighting alongside a conventional force of 250,000 troops, let alone another 4.5 million para military which are trained by BD army. They will not remain as unconventional force anymore.

China has interest in NE, but do you realistically think china will want to go to war just because indo bd war makes India vulnerable.
China had all the chances before too, they could have tried to take NE when we were fighting bigger wars, and were much weaker.

What makes you think a indo china war will not involve other big powers too.

No China never had the better opportune moment than India having a War with BD. When India will be in huge international pressure along with its insurgent in NE, where China has nothing to do except giving air cover. Rest can be taken care of.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom