What's new

India officially accepts Chinese occupation in Ladakh

I posted Live interview To clear doubt of our Friends
Mean While As Today
Indian Army Permanent positions at Pangong Tso Near Finger 4

claimed by Chinese
View attachment 637816
How a single pic can prove this? Not a rhetorical question, I simply think that the area under question is large enough to not be accommodated in a single picture.

How a single pic can prove this? Not a rhetorical question, I simply think that the area under question is large enough to not be accommodated in a single picture.
LOl ask Pakistani they Were claiming beating indian army claiming unverified images

F8-F4 there is road / Chinese side
F1-F3 there is road / our side
F3-F4 no road - our side
But gradient is steep Heavy vehicles can't pass from chinese F4- our F3
There is no road and harsh terrain on banks of lake clash happened (video is present )

IMG_20200603_000616.jpg

First Image depicts were New base
Second Image is Permanent base ITBP

IMG_20200603_003352.jpg

@Naofumi Read this OPed

A stalemate favours India, exposes Chinese limits

Read more at:
https://economictimes.indiatimes.co...ofinterest&utm_medium=text&utm_campaign=cppst

@Naofumi
India's reciprocal measures caught China by surprise: Satellite imagery expert

https://www.indiatoday.in/india/sto...s-caught-china-by-surprise-1684774-2020-06-02

The problem is that the two sides perceive the LAC differently. So what may be a incursion for India, may not be construed so by China. Similarly, what may be an incursion for China, may not be construed so by India. You could literally have both countries accusing each other of intrusion at the same time in such a situation.

What I can gather from all these stories:

Chinese LAC = the line that China actually controls, plusminus 50-100m depending on topographic markers

Indian LAC = the extend of Indian awareness, usually 1-5km behind closest Chinese bases

Anyone noticed that none of Indian sponsors have come out in support to India! America, Israel, UK, France, Australia, Japan. All have gone hiding. Complete silence.

The problem is that the two sides perceive the LAC differently. So what may be a incursion for India, may not be construed so by China. Similarly, what may be an incursion for China, may not be construed so by India. You could literally have both countries accusing each other of intrusion at the same time in such a situation.

But over here the situation is different.

The Bhakts are saying there is no intrusion. While some sane people (non-bhakts) are saying there is Chinese intrusion.

So first, LAC needs to be clarified to the bhakts. Why are the bhakts citing the Chinese perception of LAC to say that there is no intrusion?

Anyone noticed that none of Indian sponsors have come out in support to India! America, Israel, UK, France, Australia, Japan. All have gone hiding. Complete silence.

Trump offered to "mediate". Can someone just give him a Nobel Prize for trying to "mediate" everywhere?

They will say tomorrow that Ladakh was always part of China. Lol.

However I don't think China will stop there. The danger of Indian designs won't end until Pakistan is in control over Kashmir.

But over here the situation is different.

The Bhakts are saying there is no intrusion. While some sane people (non-bhakts) are saying there is Chinese intrusion.

So first, LAC needs to be clarified to the bhakts. Why are the bhakts citing the Chinese perception of LAC to say that there is no intrusion?

I think what they are suggesting is that there was an intrusion but it ended some time ago. They are citing neutral satellite image interpreters for this. Tbh, I wouldn't discredit them by calling them bhakts. neutral sources are claiming no incursion anymore too from satellite images. However, the government must come clean about what exactly they are negotiating with China for now.

I think what they are suggesting is that there was an intrusion but it ended some time ago. They are citing neutral satellite image interpreters for this. Tbh, I wouldn't discredit them by calling them bhakts. neutral sources are claiming no incursion anymore too from satellite images. However, the government must come clean about what exactly they are negotiating with China for now.

would you need visa to shoot Bollywood movies in Ladakh?

Maybe in future. Right now Covid-19 is the reason I can't go and do item number dances in Ladakh.

good for them. they can meditate in peace without the constant nuisance of being 'observed'

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom