What's new

India officially accepts Chinese occupation in Ladakh

India can easily win any war with China

Just disown the area on which Chinese are standing and the result is nothing Indian under occupation by China. Victory

That is the benefit of having an undefined border

India can easily win any war with China

Just disown the area on which Chinese are standing and the result is nothing Indian under occupation by China. Victory

That is the benefit of having an undefined border
Indian Army Permanent positions at Pangong Tso :rofl:
:rofl::disagree::disagree:claimed by Chinese is under India's control:smokin::smokin::smokin:How is the Chowmein
:rolleyes:

gghj.jpg

Singh's comments were seen as first official confirmation of presence of significant numbers of Chinese troops in the disputed areas which India maintains are on its side of the Line of Actual Control (LAC), the de-facto border between the two countries.

Read more at:
https://economictimes.indiatimes.co...ofinterest&utm_medium=text&utm_campaign=cppst
I posted Live interview To clear doubt of our Friends
Mean While As Today
Indian Army Permanent positions at Pangong Tso Near Finger 4

claimed by Chinese
gghj.jpg

I think Modi is trying to maintain his 56' inch bluff thinking he can sort it out without letting the nation know what's exactly happening, It will work if luck got on his side but can backfire massively if not. Personally, I think there are more chances of latter. Opposition have another chance but all of them are losers.

Back
Top Bottom