What's new

India offers Bangladesh another $1 billion credit and 500 MW more electricity

Riiight, because product recalls and manufacturing problems never happen to Chinese products(god forbid if I start posting those) or in Japan or US.

Why am I even wasting my time with Jamaati's. If they were intelligent, they would not have been in jamaat in the first place.

Last edited:
Right, because product recalls and manufacturing problems never happen to Chinese products(god forbid if I start posting those) or in Japan or US.

Why am I even wasting my time with Jamaati's. If they were intelligent, they would not have been in jamaat in the first place.

Brace yourself, jamaatis are searching for a defective mahindra now.

I think Jamaati's are inherently dumb.

A simple google search will yield them what the average rate of interest in development loans.
And exactly how India is a powerhouse in export of IT, steel, engineering goods etc from which the world buys, but somehow...to the low intelligence jamaati's...it becomes shoddy and deadly.

We are a poor country ourselves. We give as much as we can afford.

We appreciate it. India has done a lot for Bangladesh.

We appreciate it. India has done a lot for Bangladesh.

Now that really shuts many Indian mouths. Among all the debate on RAWAMI propaganda to take Bangladesh to stone age, Indians just expect an acknowledgement on the positive aspects as well.:police::enjoy:

Indian oil tanker ridden with faults rendered useless even before use

165 oil tankers bought from india for railway rendered worthless with multi level faults. Oil companies which use these tankers notified about multiple faults like capacity mismatch and spillage during pumping etc. Another example of great (shoddy) indian product dumped into Bangladesh in the name of credit.

?????? ??? ???? ??? ??????? ???????? ????????? ???? ????? : ??????? ?????? ????? ????? ??????, ?????? ???? ????????

https://defence.pk/threads/indian-oil-tanker-ridden-with-faults-rendered-useless-even-before-use.267461/

Now that really shuts many Indian mouths. Among all the debate on RAWAMI propaganda to take Bangladesh to stone age, Indians just expect an acknowledgement on the positive aspects as well.:police::enjoy:

We have different political views, that is all. I oppose India for it's foreign policy and it backing AL which is throwing our country to the dogs. Don't believe Bangladeshi media, it's always been known for it's notorious lies and deception.

US is already putting screws on various indian export in IT, medicine, steel, solar and other sectors. Indians are in desperate need to export its shoddy and deadly products. This is just another indian deception to dump deadly and shoddy indian products under guise of credit using Awami League proxy. All the while Bangladeshi tax payers pays exorbitant interest rate. If nothing else, india can sure produce some grand plundering scheme.

Mehta further said Bangladesh needed a big capital and Bangladesh could use the fund anywhere as the government liked.

Read post No 1 reproduced above.

Next, if you dont want it just say No thank you.

You guys take it, use it & then bitch about it.

Manners ...?

Back
Top Bottom