What's new

India not easy to do business in: World Bank

Dude !its ok that you peaple allow 100 %ownership ..blah blah blah ..or whtever ..let me know how many MNCs are having set ups in pakistan ..how many in future wish to work ?let me know a single MNC which is having worldwide manufacturing unit ..like Hundai ,Daewoo,suzuki,sterlite etc in India

You know wht the problme is wih pakistan ? you government and millitery rules ?and the environment pak govt has created !better visit business week site and explore that ..jyou will get the entire infos or Goldmen Sachs article about BRLIC

and yeah i think pakistan shoul concentrate on their own internal affairs not the other and this is the reason pakistan is still under develop nations ....concentrate on your own issuesif you have dare then let me know wht the world bank has written about pakistan ?

First stop hiding behind a different country flag if you are an Indian don't pretend 2 be some thing you are not.
who gives a ratz azz what you think you were telling us all about the business set up problems in Pakistan and how we should concentrate on that. i asked you to share it with us the reasons.turns out you were speaking through your a.s.s and have no clue what you are debating.

plese go there and search for the list of companies specially MNC that have thier set ups in Pak ...and then the same quesry apply to india ..then you will come to know the reason ..could you please tell why and whats the reason..there are fewer and infact no TOP MNCs in pak compared to India ..?now let me know the reson from your side ...

First stop hiding behind a different country flag if you are an Indian don't pretend 2 be some thing you are not.
who gives a ratz azz what you think you were telling us all about the business set up problems in Pakistan and how we should concentrate on that. i asked you to share it with us the reasons.turns out you were speaking through your a.s.s and have no clue what you are debating.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom