What's new

India needs to take out terror targets in Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol at the thread and indians members taking it seriously.. I mean these baniyas will take sugrical strikes and that too in Pak. Let me laugh...

WE need to do nothing immediately. Just work hard on insulating ourselves as much as we can from Pakistan. While we will have occasional lapses in security, I believe that in the long term, superior economic ability will tell.

Oh Teri indians aur attack that too on Pakistan

does India has guts even to think about this?

That's true, when has India ever dared to attack Pakistan? Oh, wait:

bangladesh_map.jpg

Hope u know the Narasima rao govt have disabled RAW personnels from directly operating from Pakistan. We now depend upon internal sources for information, by paying them money.
First we must reverse that decision , then, plan OP Wrath of India.

Can u provide the link???

How will this help man?

Surgical strikes etc etc?

There are 180 million Pakistanis.

The ideology that breeds terror needs to be attacked, not those it has infected.

couldn't agree more

Lol most indians think that Pakistan is Gaza , Come on you have tried this strikes options before as well and failed :)#
Try again and you will fail again and always. Pakistan is a strong country and your RAW is already doing its work from Afghanistan under the US ..

What else you can do ...? Kashmir is a disputed area and we have all the rights to work in Kashmir as it belongs to us ... what ever you keep on saying does not matter to us...

Actually Pakistan should consider to hit RAW bases in Afghanistan. also in Kashmir .

No indian take pakistan as GAZA.We consider you as country who is self destructive :D and you prove it time to time.
so keep doing your job.

lol at the thread and indians members taking it seriously.. I mean these baniyas will take sugrical strikes and that too in Pak. Let me laugh...

Yea, the same baniyas who cut your country into two. The same baniyas who sent your purelanders packing from Kargil last time you provoked. You were told on another thread that the word baniya is offensive and racist. But you can't help show your upbringing, I suppose. Won't blame you, will blame your parents and teachers, they share the blame for instilling racism and tribalism in today's youth.

But I agree, there is no need for any strikes from our part, they are striking themselves day after day. We can just watch the fun.

Its not like OBL attack. Have u seen the film "MUNICH" ?
He suggest to kill members like that, shown in that film, which was a real MOSSAD ops/.

And what did that actually achieve?? The PLO still existed for many years afterwards and planned and carried out attacks on Israel. Now as men it may seem cool and bad-a$$ to go after the SCUM in such a manner but looking at it in a rational mindset you have to see the futility in such actions- it's a drop in the Ocean and nothing more. I fully support Israel's right to defend itself but its actions have always struck me as disproportionate and overly aggresive that achive little but rile the entire Muslim world up. But Israel faces a VERY different threat than India wrt having so many neighbors on its borders.

The India-Paksitan (same as Israeli-Palestine)conflict is only ever going to be fixed by a political solution and such shows of force will only make matters that bit worse. There is no doubt India posses the resources to take the fight to Pakistan but you have to ask what would that actually achive? Nothing, worse than nothing.

Can u provide the link???

it was not narsimha.He was indra kumar gujral.

Now same condition we have.RAW is under MMS as it is controlled by PM of country and this moron is itching for giving siachin away from india.

nope, surgical strike is not an option anymore just a buzz word. But it can be done in Israeli way - Operation Wrath of God (Operation Wrath of God - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia). Israel covertly killed all the leaders of a terrorist organisation called "Black September" & the organisation became defunct, why not give a free hand to RAW, just like MOSSAD.
For such actions, you need strong leader like Golda Meir which we don't have.

Yea, the same baniyas who cut your country into two. You were told on another thread that the word baniya is offensive and racist. But you can't help show your upbringing, I suppose.

But I agree, there is no need for any strikes from our part, they are striking themselves day after day. We can just watch the fun.

Lol you just added fuel to fire when there was a civil war in bengal nothing more. But yes if you think so then come.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom