What's new

India need not be ‘jealous’ of close China-Bangladesh ties

That is what the main problem with Indians.

Not Enemy means Colony. These guys can't interprete the meaning of Friendly relation. Seems Coming out of 1000 years of slavery took an effect on Indian mentality.

This is the main problem with BDeshis, their inferiority complex of generalising every statement some random internet Indian makes to every Indian.....who for the most part don't even know what or where BD is, till they come across an illegal.

Seems 1971 took an effect on BD mentality.

This is the main problem with BDeshis, their inferiority complex of generalising every statement some random internet Indian makes to every Indian.....who for the most part don't even know what or where BD is, till they come across an illegal. Seems 1971 took an effect on BD mentality.
I thought Indians already know very well that their country is around BD on its three sides. You are saying the opposite, though.

I thought Indians already know very well that their country is around BD on its three sides. You are saying the opposite, though.

Bulk of India does not surround BD. Bengalis in India know BD, North East know you....for various reasons....given you are their immediate neighbour.

But Ganges valley does not know you, heartland does not know you, north, west and south does not know you. Most people in such areas only know of Bengalis as West Bengalis at best. Muslim Bangladeshis are not well known in any way (culturally, socially or politically), its why the illegals that travel further from border areas are often confused (and often exploit being confused) as West Bengalis.

Heck even my own mother for many years thought Bangladeshis spoke urdu (till I corrected her), since you were East Pakistan earlier etc.

Maybe make some good movies instead of copying what we produce so others can know you better. It is the best way to make yourself known to Indians easily....esp beyond the negative ways that end up happening naturally (though still somewhat rarely given the size of host population) because of illegals.

India dnt care china gave 24 usd billion To bd
The soul of bd has already sold to india

Do u really think bal will just get money frm china without asking india first

We love india we do always india like movies tv fashion politics money power

Do u really think bal will just get money frm china without asking india first

Good that you see the reality.

We are fine with liquidity coming to BD to help BD economy whatever the source.

I mean even India is welcoming much Chinese investment that dwarfs what Pak and BD are getting.

So just stay rational and don't dream excessively :P

Back
Top Bottom