What's new

India nabs SecondKasab - QASIM KHAN

Just like when PAK making drama about OBL and AK khan network , lol and not to forget about Chinese dorn shooting is the biggest drama ever had....
Where did Pakistan did Drama on Osama Bin Ladin.Where was India in it?, Kindly provide any link...

Ak khan or Abdul Qadeer Khan? And whats the propoganda behind it...?
Provide Link.

As for the Indian Drone the images taken from your drone proves that it was an Indian drone...
Pakistan Army releases photos, video of Indian drone violating border | PAKISTAN - geo.tv

Where did Pakistan did Drama on Osama Bin Ladin.Where was India in it?, Kindly provide any link...
Darma " Osama is not in PAK, this is what your army/ govt harping for many years , while saving him.

Ak khan or Abdul Qadeer Khan? And whats the propoganda behind it...?
Provide Link.
For many years you asking proof from other countries against AK khan like a failed state aka meanas you said we cant get proof , please show us proof.

As for the Indian Drone the images taken from your drone proves that it was an Indian drone...
Pakistan Army releases photos, video of Indian drone violating border | PAKISTAN - geo.tv
Dose that image shows any Indian soldier by face? non it only shows he pic of Indian base which is captured . Now the question is if this is Indian drone why should India take its own base pic instead of PAK base Picture?

i didnt mean like that- lets make a huge drama-
lol yea .. drama is highest quality.

cool drama you got there.
Everything is a fukin' 'grama' for you guys. No wonder your country is in such a predicament. It should be renamed, 'Denialstan'.

You guys will even deny the sky is blue. Jeeez!

The Chinese themselves admitted that it was a Chinese made drone!

India's stand vindicated, Chinese media says drone shot down by Pakistan made in China - IBNLive

It was a Pak Highway traffic police Chinese made drone!

You guys need to stop clutching at straws for once.

@Windjammer @JonAsad @M.SAAD @save_ghenda @terry5 @Horus @Spring Onion @IceCold @engineer saad

To the Pakistani members who dismisses the prize catch with some sarcastic comments or diversionary comments or pretends otherwise.

The truth is some father and mother are crying in Faisalabad (Pakistan) for dead terrorists, a father and mother and some brothers and sisters must be crying after seeing their beloved son on TV being tied and pulled. They must be searching for the man/maulana who took away their sons promising them a decent job.

Now they must be also getting threatening calls to keep their mouth shut otherwise they will be made to vanish without a trace. Govt. which I presume was unaware of these things and must be thinking of relocating his parents to some other area before the news person reach there.

@ranjeet @Abhijeet Sarkar @Geralt @OrionHunter @itachiii @SarthakGanguly @nair

Equally shit commie newspaper,,probably on the opposite end of times of india's spectrum.
U better change ur choices.

Belongs to the martial race:pakistan:

I am a mallu ..... Here even congress have a leftist mentality..... :)

Everything is a fukin' 'grama' for you guys. No wonder your country is in such a predicament. It should be renamed, 'Denialstan'.
Some time back Richard clarke had described pakistani's as such "pathological liars that they dont know when they are lying".

Darma " Osama is not in PAK, this is what your army/ govt harping for many years , while saving him.
Well I asked even we did any propogada on OBL as you would say as an fanyboy etc where was India in it?

For many years you asking proof from other countries against AK khan like a failed state aka meanas you said we cant get proof , please show us proof.
Haha its funny how you call us a fail state...I laugh at you calling us that...and where is India involved in it provide a link etc again Mister Indian From Pieceful Suppa Duppaf Powa Bhartia...

Dose that image shows any Indian soldier by face? non it only shows he pic of Indian base which is captured . Now the question is if this is Indian drone why should India take its own base pic instead of PAK base Picture?
0-indianflag-1438018613.jpg

Indian-ASCOM.jpg

Last edited:
Indian acting like a child in Punjabi "Ik tey meno marya utoun meri tafiyaan wi kho liyaan" translation
He not only beat me up but also snatches my candies :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Well I asked even we did any propogada on OBL as you would say as an fanyboy etc where was India in it?

Haha its funny how you call us a fail state...I laugh at you calling us that...and where is India involved in it provide a link etc again Mister Indian From Pieceful Suppa Duppaf Powa Bhartia...

0-indianflag-1438018613.jpg

Indian-ASCOM.jpg

ISPR did not release original video with EXIF information. Hence it is not conclusive- publicity stunt.

Look at his innocent face. Totally brain washed. Trained to do some dirty work which some other people can not do. They train this type of young boys to sacrifice their life just in some heavenly lust.

ISPR did not release original video with EXIF information. Hence it is not conclusive- publicity stunt.
I didnt saw the vedio but Media was quoting there was a vedio...But ISPR releases few vedios when they do Press conference on different occassions according to the matter but this time I saw the news after a few hours so no Idea...

------------------------------

Did any one here has seen ISPR's vedio which it released from the Indian Drone?

Last edited:
I didnt saw the vedio but Media was quoting there was a vedio...But I dont know...
---------------
Did any one here has seen ISPR's vedio which it released from the Indian Drone?
I have not seen the video nor do I know anybody who has seen it.

The thing is, these screenshots come from ISPR and not some cheap media house. So, when asked about authenticity of these pictures, they should be able to provide enough information about that. The original video will have informations like the time stamp, GPS coordinates, device info etc.
There has been no response on that.

Back
Top Bottom