What's new

‘India must send 20,000 troops to protect Kabul, give refuge to Hindus, Sikhs’

The MEA on Tuesday issued an advisory to Indians in Afghanistan to prepare to leave
View attachment 769349

As the security situation in Afghanistan deteriorates with the continuing Taliban offensive, BJP MP Subramanian Swamy has called on the Narendra Modi government to protect religious minorities in the war-torn nation.

Swamy tweeted on Wednesday morning "We must help the Afghan Government and send 20,000 troops to protect Kabul and also give refuge to Hindus and Sikhs there." Swamy's tweet was in response to a media report that claimed the Afghan government had sought that the Indian Air Force provide the country 'robust support' in the face of the Taliban onslaught.

Subramanian Swamy had been critical of the Narendra Modi government's handling of the conflict in Afghanistan. Earlier in August, he had asked the Modi government to "get moving" on an appeal from Afghanistan to India to facilitate an urgent discussion at the UN Security Council following blasts in Kabul.

India is holding the chairperson position at the UN Security Council for August. Swamy described the appeal from Afghanistan as India's "last chance to become relevant" in Afghanistan.

On Wednesday, responding to a tweet on the Taliban expanding control in the north of Afghanistan, Swamy took a pot-shot at Modi's image of being a leader with a '56 inch' chest. Swamy tweeted, "56" inch chest is only for us Indians?"

The demand by Swamy for India to deploy troops to Kabul came a day after the ministry of external affairs issued an advisory to Indian nationals in Afghanistan.

The advisory on Tuesday called on all Indian nationals "visiting, staying and working" in Afghanistan to make immediate travel arrangements to return to India before commercial air services were discontinued.

The advisory called on all Indian companies in Afghanistan to immediately withdraw Indian employees from project sites.

On Tuesday, the Indian consulate in Mazar-e-Sharif informed nationals in the city to evacuate by an emergency flight as fighting raged near the city.

Is this a joke or something ?

The Americans send 3,000 and India wants to send in 20,000

Hmmm if I do my calculations right , for ever 6 Indian troops there is 1 American troop

So does that mean American Rangers or Marines are as valuable as 6 basic Indian infantry ???

Indians Cannot even protect their own minority why would they go for Afghanistan's?
What do you mean by cannot protect its minorities.indian minorities are growing in actual numbers and percentage terms.if they don't have the rights that should not be the case right.
There are some incidents which happen in India which are unfortunate but that insignificant numbers when you consider the size of the population,just to put it in perspective Indian minority is larger than the whole population of Pakistan.

Forget about equal rights to minorities in Pakistan ,your pm could not even keep a minority as his advicer for a month ,just imagine what would have happened if he would have said equal rights to minorities,your country would have been in civil war right now.

The MEA on Tuesday issued an advisory to Indians in Afghanistan to prepare to leave
View attachment 769349

As the security situation in Afghanistan deteriorates with the continuing Taliban offensive, BJP MP Subramanian Swamy has called on the Narendra Modi government to protect religious minorities in the war-torn nation.

Swamy tweeted on Wednesday morning "We must help the Afghan Government and send 20,000 troops to protect Kabul and also give refuge to Hindus and Sikhs there." Swamy's tweet was in response to a media report that claimed the Afghan government had sought that the Indian Air Force provide the country 'robust support' in the face of the Taliban onslaught.

Subramanian Swamy had been critical of the Narendra Modi government's handling of the conflict in Afghanistan. Earlier in August, he had asked the Modi government to "get moving" on an appeal from Afghanistan to India to facilitate an urgent discussion at the UN Security Council following blasts in Kabul.

India is holding the chairperson position at the UN Security Council for August. Swamy described the appeal from Afghanistan as India's "last chance to become relevant" in Afghanistan.

On Wednesday, responding to a tweet on the Taliban expanding control in the north of Afghanistan, Swamy took a pot-shot at Modi's image of being a leader with a '56 inch' chest. Swamy tweeted, "56" inch chest is only for us Indians?"

The demand by Swamy for India to deploy troops to Kabul came a day after the ministry of external affairs issued an advisory to Indian nationals in Afghanistan.

The advisory on Tuesday called on all Indian nationals "visiting, staying and working" in Afghanistan to make immediate travel arrangements to return to India before commercial air services were discontinued.

The advisory called on all Indian companies in Afghanistan to immediately withdraw Indian employees from project sites.

On Tuesday, the Indian consulate in Mazar-e-Sharif informed nationals in the city to evacuate by an emergency flight as fighting raged near the city.

YES please

Pakistan must help India and make a safe corridor from wagah and Torkham, but need to make sure that indian forces dont slip into Pakistan out of fear during travel. :enjoy:
Indian army ran away from the PLA.
they also ran away from PAF on 27 Feb 2019, i hope they will not let us down this time:D
just imagine what would have happened if he would have said equal rights to minorities,your country would have been in civil war right now.
FYI it is written in Pakistan constitution since start but no civil war or babri mosque demolition happened in Pakistan.

Is this a joke or something ?

The Americans send 3,000 and India wants to send in 20,000

Hmmm if I do my calculations right , for ever 6 Indian troops there is 1 American troop

So does that mean American Rangers or Marines are as valuable as 6 basic Indian infantry ???

When Iraq war started and I was a kid,
I’ve had American kids tell me 1 American life worth million muslim lives

What do you mean by cannot protect its minorities.indian minorities are growing in actual numbers and percentage terms.if they don't have the rights that should not be the case right.
So what? Black Population is Also Growing In US, Are they Treated the Same?
Forget about equal rights to minorities in Pakistan ,your pm could not even keep a minority as his advicer for a month ,just imagine what would have happened if he would have said equal rights to minorities,your country would have been in civil war right now.
There are Things but we don't really beat Hindus for Praying to Cows or Beat Up Christians For Praying Jesus.
How about you? , Theres 200 Mil Population of Muslims in India , Basically Almost Same as Pakistan , Are they Represented Equally? No i dont really think so.

Afghans need Indians to help them in this important turnover phase, India must send these 20,000 soldiers to Afghanistan immediately!!!

I think we shud allow one way passage to indians to go into Afghanistan

i think India to cement it Super Power claims and show thats its more than just words they must send troops to Afghanistan and protect Kabul from falling into the hands of Taliban!

Modi g tohra iron khao balls steel keh karo tweepr ki jung charo!

It is said that sending only 1 Rafael will be enough to completely rout the Taliban's and send them packing to the sea. Whats more after dealing with the Taliban the same 1 Rafael can destroy PAF, PA, & PN on its way to its home base.

Yes please send them bollywood warriors the taliban are waiting lolz.

Back
Top Bottom