What's new

India must respect Vienna convention on Italy envoy's immunity says EU

Where is Vienna Convention???

Hang that Ba*****!!

Not the sharpest tool in the shed,are you? He's a vice consul to the the japanese consulate in San Francisco,not exactly the ambassador of Japan himself.

By all means indians,hang him! That will show the world you mean bussiness,let's see where that leads you.:whistle::pop:

hang the ambassador. we aint gonna die if EU wont do business with us. and whats the point in having worlds third largest army, missiles and nukes if we can get scared of NATO or a tiny country like italy. are we seria or some tiny middle eastern nation?

hang the ambassador. we aint gonna die if EU wont do business with us. and whats the point in having worlds third largest army, missiles and nukes if we can get scared of NATO or a tiny country like italy. are we seria or some tiny middle eastern nation?

So,India's defence budget it's actually to allow her to break international treaties that she signed huh?

Who do you think you are? That "tiny" country has a bigger GDP than your great "superpower" so i'll sugest you shove your delusions of grandeur up your a%% because you're embarassing yourself.If EU comes down on India you'll be in big economic,logistic problems only someone with a under developed mind can think in these terms:"we won't die"...geez,childish much?:lol:

So,India's defence budget it's actually to allow her to break international treaties that she signed huh?

Who do you think you are? That "tiny" country has a bigger GDP than your great "superpower" so i'll sugest you shove your delusions of grandeur up your a%% because you're embarassing yourself.If EU comes down on India you'll be in big economic,logistic problems only someone with a under developed mind can think in these terms:"we won't die"...geez,childish much?:lol:

A lot of people seem to forget that small fact. Never mind the fact that Italy is a larger arms supplier (7th globally).

That's the reason why Indians are angry. You cannot get away with dishonesty just because you are richer . And Italians making a hero out of those guys shows their under developed mind.

A lot of people seem to forget that small fact. Never mind the fact that Italy is a larger arms supplier (7th globally).

Yes,they say Italy and they think "pizza,pasta e l'amore",nevermind it's a country with a 2trillion $ GDP,with a defence budget of 27 billion$ part of an economic collossus(EU) and a military one (NATO)...but,whatever,i guess some indians lke to live in fairy land where their nukes and 35billion$ defence budget allows them to trample a european nations legal rights.I'm curious how will this work out for them but my money isn't on India:no:

That's the reason why Indians are angry. You cannot get away with dishonesty just because you are richer . And Italians making a hero out of those guys shows their under developed mind.

I've been reading the italian press today and they seem to think that India tricked the marines in coming to shore and so,you never had the right to detain them in the first place,thus making their promises null and void.They're angry to at the way you're handling this so I'm not sure exactly who's in the wrong here.

only an under developed retarded nation fails to honor its commitment, un-surprisingly, that retarded nation turned out to be Italy,so you can shove you delusions of grandeur up your a%% because we have seen your economic performance, and all the drama of your F.vcked up economy. get real you jacka$$.

Have you checked the adress allready to reassure this panicked fellow?
No,it won't mean war,because the EU won't ever go to war over this,economic war ...Yes.Will this affect the EU,ofcourse but it will affect India more and your goverment knows it.I see that many of you seem to think that some of the european nations will prefere you over Italy,well,i hate to burst your bublle but the EU would have taken this stance even if it was the latvian ambassador,EU membership it's something that the other states don't take very lightly,an assault against one is an assault on the union,not to mention that it can cause a precedent.Personally,i'm not the biggest fan of Italy and i do think that in this special case they were a bunch of liars but the bottom point is that they fooled you and there is noone you can do about it without tarnishing your reputation,economy and your nations well beeing in general....But,rest assured,your goverment will do the right thing,they just like to pose as a great superpower,it gives happyness to the civilians while taking lunch.

Ok, lets see the actual picture.

UK is no more in mood to be a part of EU.
France, well what can i say, they can't afford to offend INDIA specially when we are demanding what is right.
Germany, i am worried about.
Rest of the EU, we don't give a ****.

Even i know, none of us i.e. INDIA or EU can afford war...EU is already under a lot of economic pressure and INDIA need EU to fulfill it's defense needs as well as economic needs.

At last, the conclusion is, INDIA will definitely show some resistance but finally, the ambassador will be expelled and ITALY will have minimized diplomatic relations with INDIA.

Now when we are at the stage where we are comparing situation of INDIA and ITALY, ITALY is already saturated economy whereas INDIA is growing economy, INDIA has better chances to be the heavy weight.

You are always welcome to put your thoughts.

bigger gdp my ***. tell this to someone who hast been there. how much a can of coke cost there. how much is 3 bedroom house. think about this then indian economy(gdp ppp) is twice the size of italy and growing while italian in contracting.

I've been reading the italian press today and they seem to think that India tricked the marines in coming to shore and so[

read the Indian media news, you will know that marines were never tricked in coming to Indian shore

I,you never had the right to detain them in the first place,thus making their promises null and void.They're angry to at the way you're handling this so I'm not sure exactly who's in the wrong here.

the marines never had the authority to shoot at the innocent fisher men, when they did shoot the innocent fishermen, some one had to question the shooting, we knew that Italian F.vcks would never do this, hence we took the responsibility to restore justice.

even we are angry at the way the Italian f.vcks are handling this issue, they made a commitment to India that marines would return, and now,backtracking form the promise they made to a nation.No one knows whose on the wrong side, but learn to honor the commitment first.

I really have to admire India for having so much guts that they can arrest Italian marines and keep them hostage. I have to wonder how an aggressive foreign policy gives people confidence. India has a strong foreign policy... Pakistan-here we have forgotten not only foreign policy but don't even have a concrete policy in order to deal with the terrorists.

I used to look at our flag, the crescent and star shining like the sun of foundation and would always find pride pounding out of my heart. Now whenever I look at it I still feel pride but it is accompanied by a melancholy, a sadness which stems from the fact that my nation is not independent. They will even sell me to the devil if the devil is willing to pay them. Pakistan must have an independent strong foreign policy.

Economic growth and a strong foreign policy go hand in hand. If no one believes me compare it with the increasing assertiveness of India and China and you will see that increasing economic power also translates into rising assertiveness. It has been covered in the book the clash of civilizations.

Mate, trust me i am waiting for the day when the west and orgs like EU will think twice before doing anything stupid like this involving any SE or SW Asian country. I know i am asking for too much but i am sure this will happen someday, hopefully in my lifetime.

bigger gdp my ***. tell this to someone who hast been there. how much a can of coke cost there. how much is 3 bedroom house. think about this then indian economy(gdp ppp) is twice the size of italy and growing while italian in contracting.

So you are a $4 Trillion economy? That would put you ahead of Germany and right after Japan.

A friggin Egg omelette costs 1400 Rs. on the streets of Venice :disagree:

Ok, lets see the actual picture.

UK is no more in mood to be a part of EU.
France, well what can i say, they can't afford to offend INDIA specially when we are demanding what is right.
Germany, i am worried about.
Rest of the EU, we don't give a ****.

Even i know, none of us i.e. INDIA or EU can afford war...EU is already under a lot of economic pressure and INDIA need EU to fulfill it's defense needs as well as economic needs.

At last, the conclusion is, INDIA will definitely show some resistance but finally, the ambassador will be expelled and ITALY will have minimized diplomatic relations with INDIA.

Now when we are at the stage where we are comparing situation of INDIA and ITALY, ITALY is already saturated economy whereas INDIA is growing economy, INDIA has better chances to be the heavy weight.

You are always welcome to put your thoughts.

No,it's not a saturated economy,european economies deal with crisis on a cyclical basis,they get hurt,they come back,end of story,it happenned before you know.

Ofcourse there won't be a war,wtf?? When did I mention war? No,you're not demanding anything right you can't keep a ambassador hostage and that's a given.France has a lot more money to loose offending Italy than what it gains vis a vis India,trust me,and the whole EU won't allow one its members to be treated in complete defiance of international law ,it could have been the bulgarian ambassador and the results will be the same.

Yes,I think the expulsion of the ambassador is the right thing to do after he did,and probably Italy will pay economically and politically in regards to India for she dis but beeing part of a civilised international community means you have to play by the rules or beeing sent to a nasty corner with zimbabwe,n koreea and iran.

I'm sorry but numbers proove you wrong,please come back and discuss when you can have actual facts behind your stories:wave:

Indians are overstepping their bounds when they try to ask Italians for their Marines.

How do Italians compare to Indians?

The answer can be seen in India's political system.

They only sent one Italian woman, and now she rules over one billion Indians, which means one Italian woman equals one billion Indians.

We don't even want to imagine what would happen if they were to send two more Italians.

We would have two gods, there - Giovanni Bhagvan and Shri Antonio Chander Ji :omghaha:

Anywhoo, facilitating the murders of South Indians, in general and Tamils, in particular, is not an issue for the Indian theocracy, who believes there should be no development in the Sethusamudram and no bridge should be built to connect the Tamil nation because according to the Ramayana myth, Hanuman and the monkeys (euphemism for Tamils) crossed that into Lanka to bring back Sita (thus, the celebrations of Divali that the Dravidians don't indulge in, and rightly so).

This religious bigotry is why the Indians would never bother about the deaths of a million Tamils (as they just blame it on the "Church" out of bigotry) - where do you think that puts two poor and poverty-stricken Kerala fishermen on this list? Pretty low, right? No. They aren't even on the list.

India does not care about this and is only posturing to score points and seem tough compared to the Hindutva extremist bigots who believe toughness is defined by slaughtering innocent and unarmed young boys, women and children.

BTW, Prabhakaran, the Indian tout, who they conveniently abandoned along with Tamils from TN and Sri Lanka, was also from Kerala. If they didn't care about him, where does that place these fishermen on the list (we just went over this, didn't we?)

You know what, you should be one of the alien race who are depicted to invade Earth and destroy it. Trust me, you are the best candidate for that job. Why don't you go to Mars and lead their attack on earth.

Back
Top Bottom