What's new

India must go for Covert Action in Pakistan: Book

covert action = terrorist strikes...

Who says India's not been doing this already and has been quite successful at it.
India stopped all covert ops post 1971 in Pakistan.
Though some counter terror ops were conducted to take out pro-Khalistan groups.

thats dus kadam pakistan khatam...how cunningly you have reduced 3 steps to blame the reduction on indians.:no:

That was ur claim of 1 million.so ignorant assumption is on u not me.

Panda having its own multiple orgasm:rolleyes:

Don't be a fool. Our people will go and fight India without the approval of the state. That is what you Indians have not yet understood.

India stopped all covert ops post 1971 in Pakistan.
Though some counter terror ops were conducted to take out pro-Khalistan groups.

there can be only one type of covert strike from India, that is to help Pakistan in case of any type of state level challenge they may face, and on invitation only..........

Pakistan is facing a serious threat from terrorists/militants including US's/British rulers who have bought half of the pakistani politicians with many military bosses itself. even if Baluchistan may get separated, like how US is giving protection to BLA's training camps in Afghan, then it will bring a serious challenge to India/Iran altogether as it will then become a military base of NATO in that so much strategically important area. until Pakistani rulers can't prove themselves loyal to pakistan's civilians itself, India must not try to fight with that pakistan which is on the finger of western rulers right now. even if India may face 2-3 Mumbai Attacks type things, India would only try to fix the problems and help pakistan's 'honest' people find those who were played on the hands of CIA to do that, similar to 26/11 2008 Mumbai attack......

militants of pakistan are the bigger threat to pakistan than india and if they scored 1000 on indian side during last 10 years then over 30,000 they scored in pakistan itself? India can only defend itself from this mess made in pakistan side and hope, pakistan may fix it soon. but I would also recommend that if proper evidence of CIA's involvements are found in any more terror attack on India then IAF must take a strike on the military bases of US in this region to level the number. i mean, until pakistan is in full control of US/UK, India would answer only to US/UK, in case of any attack originated from pakistan...... :sniper:

This assembled galaxy clearly failed to notice the uncomfortable fact that over the last decade, well over 30,000 innocent civilians and 5,000 security personnel have been killed in terrorist attacks launched by ****** militants.Such mundane truths often escape our religious brigade.

Save us from our defenders | DAWN.COM

I made a post regarding CIA's involvements in Mumbai Attack, handling the terrorists of Mumbai Atttack by using pakistan's militants, as below:

http://www.defence.pk/forums/strate...ounty-international-court-39.html#post2778474

indians are good in day dreaming .......
barking dogs seldom bite ..................
Stop-Barking-Dog.jpg

keep barking ........ that,s what u can do................

who is a barking dog?

Ya the certainly not, The dog has showed its face in form of PNS Mehran attack, General head quarters attacks.

Now i would like to quote a few examples of Barking dogs

What is happening in PDF these days. Nothing constructive discussion. Really! When i came here i was hoping for a great discussion but after few days troll back on stage. I even don't intend to read much since last 3-4 days. Just distributing thanks to everybody. It's becoming boring day by day. Same thing returns daily. Poverty, lack of toilets, my religion best your worst & what not. Come on guys. Do something good & fell good for it.

What about your surgical strikes? You clowns looked like the biggest fools on the Earth after that one. :rolleyes:

Surgical strikes WILL HAPPEN at a time of our choosing, not yours.

Have some patience.

This topic has turned from 'covert' actions to 'overt' actions :lol:
Someone should explain the meaning of Covert. India should follow the foot step of ANA who croos the border and kill terrorists against Afghanistan and enter through Afghan-Pakistan porous border.

there can be only one type of covert strike from India, that is to help Pakistan in case of any type of state level challenge they may face, and on invitation only..........

Pakistan is facing a serious threat from terrorists/militants including US's/British rulers who have bought half of the pakistani politicians with many military bosses itself. even if Baluchistan may get separated, like how US is giving protection to BLA's training camps in Afghan, then it will bring a serious challenge to India/Iran altogether as it will then become a military base of NATO in that so much strategically important area. until Pakistani rulers can't prove themselves loyal to pakistan's civilians itself, India must not try to fight with that pakistan which is on the finger of western rulers right now. even if India may face 2-3 Mumbai Attacks type things, India would only try to fix the problems and help pakistan's 'honest' people find those who were played on the hands of CIA to do that, similar to 26/11 2008 Mumbai attack......

militants of pakistan are the bigger threat to pakistan than india and if they scored 1000 on indian side during last 10 years then over 30,000 they scored in pakistan itself? India can only defend itself from this mess made in pakistan side and hope, pakistan may fix it soon. but I would also recommend that if proper evidence of CIA's involvements are found in any more terror attack on India then IAF must take a strike on the military bases of US in this region to level the number. i mean, until pakistan is in full control of US/UK, India would answer only to US/UK, in case of any attack originated from pakistan...... :sniper:
You are expecting something immpossible from india, I mean they're so much obsessed with Pakistan that they never considered CIA as a threat. A common preception of considering CIA as a day saving agencey can be easily found in their opinions. still forgeting that their constant interests will be remain with Asia and with this region but obsession have made them a limited strategist that they can allow CIA to have base in region instead of a stable Pakistan.

Someone should explain the meaning of Covert. India should follow the foot step of ANA who croos the border and kill terrorists against Afghanistan and enter through Afghan-Pakistan porous border.
Why not , If india could handle international pressure and would have an absolute capability over Pakistan. But currently india lacks that capability and don't afford any collapse of its economy.

Hmmm....I thought we were already doing this in Balochistan?
thinking-002.gif
At least that's what the Pakistanis say! :P
They mean taking actions against Let or JuD, taking out other anti-India terrorists. What we are doing in Baluchistan is for destabilizing that part, not getting rid of these camps.

Back
Top Bottom