What's new

'India must become partner in US missile defence'

Remember what happens to the guy who tries to date too many girls at the same time... :toast_sign:

You have to be very, very good.... ;)

Let me give you another example about dating. When you drive a vehicle it is always advisable to keep a spare tyre in the back right? Else if the tyre punctured in the middle of a road you are screwed :D

It is not about dating for Indians with no thing hidden. All the girls here want to give there maximum so that they can get the share of us in comparison to others. Man we are getting lucky :lol:

forget it

This view will be hypothesis only.

Given indian space capabilites as a reverse engineering it is doing from the last 04 decades developing lauch vechiles for satelllites and vis a vis building platforms for missiles.

a PSLV platform and an ICBM holds a thin red line

the patriot and skud missile capabilites are executed by various indian platforms

so US can not penetrate in this part of the world

yes there can be a big bargain..and when i mean a big bargain...let us say release of all black money back to indian accounts by the swiss authorities........a whopping $1456 billion

than may be indians can deploy US missile defense system :)

i hope every indian will agree on this bargain

Indian wont do it. It can effect india Russia relationship.

Indian wont do it. It can effect india Russia relationship.

If that money comes to India suddenly there will be a dramatically change in attitude in south-Asian region.:mps:

Then US defense System will not affect Indo-Russian relation @ any cost... :cheers:

The only benefit for Indians only:victory:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom