What's new

India must be Russia’s number one priority

Buddhists are the most relaxed people i've ever met. I don't know why anyone would badmouth Buddhism.

Actually, north east asian people, including northern Vietnamese, are not really Buddhist, unlike south east Asian like Lao, Thai or Khmer, which I am not very familiar with, but I think they are the only East Asian people which should be called Buddhist (Tibetan may be included, but i am not sure about Mongolian, Kalmyk and Buriat, which had been under strong communist and atheist government for so long). In China, in North Vietnam (and in Korea, Japan, Taiwan, Singapore etc.), people are Confucianist at first, which is more like a living philosophy rather than a religion (but most uneducated people may not know who is Confucius, at least in Vietnam and do not care if he is bad-mouthed). All governments during history in Vietnam, have been very tolerant on all religions, unless they try to meddle in politics.
In most people's CVs, unless they are Christian or Muslim, most people will write "Non" for "Religion", although they may go to temple frequently.

Do you Indian guys really believe that Ruskies would save your arshes when we punching your face?Or you indians really would attack China when we launch an attack to russia?Do you indian guys really Believe your country is the dearest son of Ruskie?I tell you,The friendship between ruskie skinheads and indian is cheap and only exists when you purchase overpriced russian weapons.That's the truth.

No country would ever dare attack a Russia-India union, says well-known Russian businessman and head of the Russian Entrepren8eur foundation Sergey Pisarev.

putin468.jpg
That doesn't look like "Pisarev" :rofl:

We have no major religious differences, because Buddhism is a faith that accepts everything.
What would he say when he is told Hindus killed off the Buddhists because Buddhists tried to end the caste system?

That doesn't look like "Pisarev" :rofl:

What would he say when he is told Hindus killed off the Buddhists because Buddhists tried to end the caste system?

There are minor clashes happened during the revival of Hinduism but not as cruel as killing unarmed Buddhist monks.

There are minor clashes happened during the revival of Hinduism but not as cruel as killing unarmed Buddhist monks.
Minor clashes are so minor Buddhism disappeared from the subcontinent altogether :lol:

Actually, north east asian people, including northern Vietnamese, are not really Buddhist, unlike south east Asian like Lao, Thai or Khmer, which I am not very familiar with, but I think they are the only East Asian people which should be called Buddhist (Tibetan may be included, but i am not sure about Mongolian, Kalmyk and Buriat, which had been under strong communist and atheist government for so long). In China, in North Vietnam (and in Korea, Japan, Taiwan, Singapore etc.), people are Confucianist at first, which is more like a living philosophy rather than a religion (but most uneducated people may not know who is Confucius, at least in Vietnam and do not care if he is bad-mouthed). All governments during history in Vietnam, have been very tolerant on all religions, unless they try to meddle in politics.
In most people's CVs, unless they are Christian or Muslim, most people will write "Non" for "Religion", although they may go to temple frequently.

I wasn't speaking of Asian Buddhists only. I meant Buddhists in general, which i've met throughout my life, from all over the world.
Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. - Confucius

Confucianism is in itself an admirable philosophy.

Do you Indian guys really believe that Ruskies would save your arshes when we punching your face?Or you indians really would attack China when we launch an attack to russia?Do you indian guys really Believe your country is the dearest son of Ruskie?I tell you,The friendship between ruskie skinheads and indian is cheap and only exists when you purchase overpriced russian weapons.That's the truth.

Not overpriced, infact they transfer the technology that's why we still buy from them.

Every country has own priority and we have enough resources to tackle the Chinese that's why Chinese uses their proxies against us. :sarcastic:

Not overpriced, infact they transfer the technology that's why we still buy from them.

Every country has own priority and we have enough resources to tackle the Chinese that's why Chinese uses their proxies against us. :sarcastic:

Pakistan is a well known competitor and enemy of India. Pakistan is not a "proxie" to anyone. If you want other members of other country to respect you, please first respect other members and their countries.

Its sad that people use to forum to insult others instead of discussing issues.

Pakistan is a well known competitor and enemy of India. Pakistan is not a "proxie" to anyone. If you want other members of other country to respect you, please first respect other members and their countries.

Its sad that people use to forum to insult others instead of discussing issues.

Well that true about Pakistan but now not eligible as competitor, but Chinese gave them all type of deadliest weapons like long range Ballistic missiles(Shaheen series) and technology to develop nukes to keep us so busy at India-Pakistan border keeping away from India-China border.

Indo-Russian ties took a hit in the Ghorshkov deal , but will continue to go on as no nation has helped India as Russia and continues to do so.

Yes, the collaboration taken to 5th generation aircraft.

Buddhism? The vast majority of Indians are Hindus... The Chinese have the most Buddhists in the world.

But the Buddhist values live with us. It was a painful moment of us too when Bamiyan Buddha was razed down.

Indo-Russian ties took a hit in the Ghorshkov deal , but will continue to go on as no nation has helped India as Russia and continues to do so.

In the minds of some media guys maybe but not in real life.

Yes, the collaboration taken to 5th generation aircraft.

But the Buddhist values live with us. It was a painful moment of us too when Bamiyan Buddha was razed down.
Seeing as Buddhism originated in India, i do not doubt it.

Both religions are great.

Seeing as Buddhism originated in India, i do not doubt it.

Both religions are great.

In ancient time the culture of India was Syncretic of Hinduism and Buddhism and even in South East Asia the religion was Syncretic of Hinduism and Buddhism. Like the mythological Bird Garuda is from Hinduism but national emblem of Buddhist Thailand. Garuda is also the emblem of Indonesia.

Although mainland Chinese don't value their cultural similarity with Indians but those from Hongkong and Taiwan do.

Millions of Indians also follow Orthodox Christianity

Back
Top Bottom