What's new

India moves infantry regiment to Ladakh to counter Chinese incursion

Think tank, can you explain 'escalation'? intruding 10km or countering it?

Since there's no demarcated boundary and merely claims and perception , I do not know how are you calling it as " intrusion " . Secondly , the stand off is escalating fast from the reports I have seen in the media , Indian troops have been called and Chinese have refused to back .

Since there's no demarcated boundary and merely claims and perception , I do not know how are you calling it as " intrusion " . Secondly , the stand off is escalating fast from the reports I have seen in the media , Indian troops have been called and Chinese have refused to back .

You cant have a buffer zone of 10km, everybody knew it.

The Chinese wants some newly built fortifications removed as per new reports. Nothing else as per the new reports

same was Chinese thinking about Sikkim and then everyone know what happen to mighty PLA in chola incident

You cant have a buffer zone of 10km, everybody knew it.

The Chinese wants some newly built fortifications removed as per new reports. Nothing else as per the new reports

The issue is not so simple as you think , I know there cant be a buffer of 10 km , but maybe it is the Chinese perception of the Line of Actual Control .

Just because there are different versions of LAC so maybe your fortifications lie on the territory considered as theirs by the People Liberation Army .

same was Chinese thinking about Sikkim and then everyone know what happen to mighty PLA in chola incident

Are you seeking attention by any chance ? I have seen you post exactly the same without any reason in every stand off thread . Chinese didn't lose land back then , if I must remind you .

The issue is not so simple as you think , I know there cant be a buffer of 10 km , but maybe it is the Chinese perception of the Line of Actual Control .

Just because there are different versions of LAC so maybe your fortifications lie on the territory considered as theirs by the People Liberation Army .

We call it intrusion coz they were never there. Both forces have understanding there, without which it is not possible to have calm there in LAC....Even if we have different perceptions.

hmmm then according to great JR. THINK TANK ..... IA is standing 500mt away from so, called Chinese LAC ...!! :no:

We call it intrusion coz they were never there. Both forces have understanding there, without which it is not possible to have calm there in LAC....Even if we have different perceptions.

I know about the agreements and mechanisms and this is actually strange coming at a time when the Chinese premier is to visit India .

But just saying " they weren't there before " holds no meanings , because the LAC isn't properly guarded even w.r.t perceptions from what I have heard due to difficult terrain .

Are you seeking attention by any chance ? I have seen you post exactly the same without any reason in every stand off thread . Chinese didn't lose land back then , if I must remind you .

if i remind you chinese stand the agreement in 2003 declaring Sikkim as Part of India ..... Meanwhile the Post you have seen repeatedly is the answer to that Chinese guy who was posting the same question in each stand off thread you are talking about ...!

if i remind you chinese stand the agreement in 2003 declaring Sikkim as Part of India ..... Meanwhile the Post you have seen repeatedly is the answer to that Chinese guy who was posting the same question in each stand off thread you are talking about ...!

In exchange for Indian recognition of Tibet as a part of China . Actually you quoted me here replying the same even though I mentioned nothing of the sort , Sikkim issue has no parallel with this incident because the PLA had no reason back then to fight since the population had decided to join India , now I do not know about the Chinese in every thread but seriously repeating the same things again and again shows some need for attention .

In exchange for Indian recognition of Tibet as a part of China . Actually you quoted me here replying the same even though I mentioned nothing of the sort , Sikkim issue has no parallel with this incident because the PLA has no reason back then to fight since the population had decided to join India , now I do not know about the Chinese in every thread but seriously repeating the same things again and again shows some need for attention .

well if i Need attention i wouldn't have quote a Pakistani guy ..... but, then even its your thinking .....and y the hell i need attention on Pakistani Forum ..... and moreover to seek attention i would have other alternative like most of the false flagers here

Back to topic -its have lot to do with sikkim incident and 87 icnident .... the situation is same Chinese don't accept Ladakh region of LAC as Part of India like they don't accepted the Sikkim region as Part of India .... Meanwhile, i m relating Sikkim to Chola Incident ..and not to the agreement !!

Best solution is to solve the border. We should not allow a British General to fix a border between two great civilizations.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom