What's new

India most uncharitable in South Asia

]India alone recieves 2-2.5 billion pounds every year from UK alone[/B]... not to forget USAID,UNAID,food and development AID programes.... etc!

While Pakistani americans alone donate more than 2 billion $$ in USA...While in our religion every muslim with money gives zakat to poor and needy...

let me see the links

While Pakistani americans alone donate more than 2 billion $$ in USA...While in our religion every muslim with money gives zakat to poor and needy...

why pakistani americans donate in usa.....they should better invest in poor areas of pakistan................

our bhaiyya charity main zakat kaha sai aa gahi.............hindustan main pakistan se zyada muslims hai..........wo sabh bhi zakat dete hai........SO DON't put religion in all this.......

why pakistani americans donate in usa.....they should better invest in poor areas of pakistan................

The expats send 13+ billion dollars to Pakistam.
our bhaiyya charity main zakat kaha sai aa gahi.............hindustan main pakistan se zyada muslims hai..........wo sabh bhi zakat dete hai........SO DON't put religion in all this.......

:rofl: what does zakat mein? charity ? as for muslims Pakistan has 180 million muslims 2nd largest muslim population after Indonesia... and indian muslims are the poorest and most uneducated community of india... so spare me the false facts and bs.

The expats send 13+ billion dollars to Pakistam.

:rofl: what does zakat mein? charity ? as for muslims Pakistan has 180 million muslims 2nd largest muslim population after Indonesia... and indian muslims are the poorest and most uneducated community of india... so spare me the false facts and bs.

lol....u r spared.........talking in air is much easy for a fake nationalist.
lol...what indian muslims got is nothing to do with pak......so plz give some authentic source inspite of blah blah before opeping ur mouth.
pakistan always gives fake symphaty to indian muslims in front of whole world..........but the truth is bitter that INDIAN MUSLIMS DO NOT CARE ABOUT PAK AND THEY ALSO HATES PAKISTAN......Ohhhhhh sorry for making u cry:cry:

lol...what indian muslims got is nothing to do with pak......so plz give some authentic source inspite of blah blah before opeping ur mouth.
pakistan always gives fake symphaty to indian muslims in front of whole world..........but thevis bitter that INDIAN MUSLIMS DO NOT CARE ABOUT PAK AND THEY ALSO HATES PAKISTAN

leave him bro...we all know how many muslims they have killed in Bengal

No thanks we pay our taxes, a whole lot more than you, and not donate to ''charities'', cough cough.

Now wash that blood off your hands before patting your own back.

pakistan always gives fake symphaty to indian muslims in front of whole world..........but the truth is bitter that INDIAN MUSLIMS DO NOT CARE ABOUT PAK AND THEY ALSO HATES PAKISTAN......Ohhhhhh sorry for making u cry:cry:

Dont really give a damn about indi muslims...just hope they dnt die in riots etc... also kid its you who bring indian muslim into the thread not me!

killing in bengal is a past.......today look toward balochistan

You sound like a 10 year old kid suffering frm sutism.... look at the thread of you childish rants..... go see a shrink sunny boy.

---------- Post added at 01:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:24 AM ----------

killing in gujrat is past and it is a black dot on nation but in kashmir i think army is doing well in killing militants........

:undecided: killing hundreds of kashmiris in just a few months... nice indeed..

Dont really give a damn about indi muslims...just hope they dnt die in riots etc... also kid its you who bring indian muslim into the thread not me!

You sound like a 10 year old kid suffering frm sutism.... look at the thread of you childish rants..... go see a shrink sunny boy.

---------- Post added at 01:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:24 AM ----------

:undecided: killing hundreds of kashmiris in just a few months... nice indeed..

ab kya kare SUCH HAMESHA KADHWA HOTA HAI BHAISAAB

dude.... i am okkk with 10yr old kid but you always sounds like Unconfident 5yr old girl.........
extreme arrogance is not good for a nationalist.........

ab kya kare SUCH HAMESHA KADHWA HOTA HAI BHAISAAB

dude.... i am okkk with 10yr old kid but always sounds like Unconfident 5yr old girl.........
extreme arrogance is not good for a nationalist.........

:rofl: :rofl: true tht boy.. true that.... thanks for accepting tht...:tup:

I hope you know that you just called yourself a 10 year old kid suffering frm autism.... who sounds like a 5 year old unconfident girl... :rofl: @ you.

Back
Top Bottom