What's new

India most populated country in the world - 1.42 billion people Al Jazeera

I saw the documentary, but at 19:26, I am sickened by the Anti-Muslim sentiment that Hindu minister showed. Absolutely disgusting. He should know what the world thinks of Hindus.

That stupid Hindu minister blamed Muslims for the high population in India. lol.

I saw the documentary, but at 19:26, I am sickened by the Anti-Muslim sentiment that Hindu minister showed. Absolutely disgusting. He should know what the world thinks of Hindus.

That stupid Hindu minister blamed Muslims for the high population in India. lol.

Well, we 'DO' like to breed like rabbits, apparently!

Our population is project to hit half a billion around 2050, assuming we keep breeding the way we are breeding.

And that means our resources will be stretched far too thin, unless we do something about this population explosion.

@Areesh
@Dalit
@xyxmt

@waz

@beijingwalker
@ChineseTiger1986
@chinasun

Well, we 'DO' like to breed like rabbits, apparently!

Our population is project to hit half a billion around 2050, assuming we keep breeding the way we are breeding.

And that means our resources will be stretched far too thin, unless we do something about this population explosion.
But Muslims make only 15% of Indian population. There are 210 million Muslims in India only.

Back
Top Bottom