What's new

India may plan airstrikes in Muridkay

We havent even started dear, wait a while, we will send the Afghan Taliban chasing after ur soft ........
Kyun pakistani army mein dum nahi hai Kya?? Don't worry the day Taliban enters Kashmir, fighters, tanks and mechanised infantry would enter too, and this time they will be fighting Indian army and not rag tag ANA or time pass US army, human rights wale ginte reh jayenge...

Kyun pakistani army mein dum nahi hai Kya?? Don't worry the day Taliban enters Kashmir, fighters, tanks and mechanised infantry would enter too, and this time they will be fighting Indian army and not rag tag ANA or time pass US army, human rights wale ginte reh jayenge...
Wtf, seriously?:hitwall:

Hmmm That's is gonna happen. Dream boy you don't have better technology than the US. If they enter in Kashmir you will regret and it will be too late.

The timing of the attack on CRPF is quite odd. Too much on our plate from sat-mon due to MBS visit and Taliban negotiation.

An airstrike is not going to happen in current scenario as it will lead to strikes on the Indian bases as well.

Wtf, seriously?:hitwall:
Yes Time pass, US land was not on stake, a war started by arms builder, a war started to keep war industry alive, a war with no objective, that is what it was...

Hmmm That's is gonna happen. Dream boy you don't have better technology than the US. If they enter in Kashmir you will regret and it will be too late.
Forget the tech, the united states has men in its army, real men compared to soft, plump, ugly and bitchy indians. They will run in a month if we set the Taliban on them.

Forget the tech, the united states has men in its army, real men compared to soft, plump, ugly and bitchy indians. They will run in a month if we set the Taliban on them.
The same ones that you have fought and lost to? Tussi sirf gallan hi karde reh jaounge, hun tu wait Kar putt, Indian army tenu dasagi ki ladai kive ladi jandiya!!!!

Dont qoute me again, i have a very high tolerance level for dumb folk but u just massively breached it mate.
High tolerance for dumb fu*ks and low tolerance for facts...great press that ignore button...

The same ones that you have fought and lost to? Tussi sirf gallan hi karde reh jaounge, hun tu wait Kar putt, Indian army tenu dasagi ki ladai kive ladi jandiya!!!!
Ok

The only terrorism i know of is hindutva terrorism.
I have heard your kind say the same against the Jews and Christians.
Hatred is a fast spreading disease, so your views are not surprising.

Back
Top Bottom