What's new

India may plan airstrikes in Muridkay

Indians are biggest jokers on earth

Capture.JPG

Dear Indians, You believe this stupid media which shows a man who died 10 years ago as a key conspirator in Pulwama\

Indian Army planning a surgical strike to take down the man who is dead since 2007.

Attachments

• upload_2019-2-16_16-25-53.png
    upload_2019-2-16_16-25-53.png
    154.5 KB · Views: 31
Indians are biggest jokers on earth

View attachment 539743

Dear Indians, You believe this stupid media which shows a man who died 10 years ago as a key conspirator in Pulwama\

Indian Army planning a surgical strike to take down the man who is dead since 2007.
Can someone guide him to his grave ............................lolllzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Indian media is all bunch of jokers....

Fellows, I think there is a possibility that India will not attack now BUT it will attack in a few months time when everything has calmed down. Pakistan military needs to be on heightened alert for the next few months - there is no other option here.

We were having the same discussion at dinner and my uncle said that India would go for a Bin Laden kind of action with some covert help of CIA (real time intel?).
In other words Azhar Masood could be killed inside Pakistan. Let's wait and see what happens.

We were having the same discussion at dinner and my uncle said that India would go for a Bin Laden kind of action with some covert help of CIA (real time intel?).
In other words Azhar Masood could be killed inside Pakistan. Let's wait and see what hThappens.
They failed to kill dawood Ibrahim and wanted such operation in past and they will also fail to kill Masood Azhar

In other words Azhar Masood could be killed inside Pakistan. Let's wait and see what happens.

Zardari is a CIA assest in Pakistan, and Nawaz Sharif is RAW assest. Both need to be in jail.

Fellows, I think there is a possibility that India will not attack now BUT it will attack in a few months time when everything has calmed down. Pakistan military needs to be on heightened alert for the next few months - there is no other option here.

Pakistan is ready all the times. They are not operating in a turbo mode which has to be taken back after a while, alert, readiness and preparedness is what they breath day in day out.

Back
Top Bottom