What's new

India may build airport at Tawang, near China border

and even if the water treaty happen in the future, we will deal withn aliens than with you...is there still any thing you dont know about water treaty?
What this ,one hand you say even if you ,i mean ccp has treaty ,on the other hand you will deal with aliens than us,
Now dont make this a water thread ,its about airport in South tibet.

Airport Near China border, it means within ranges of China DF missiles & MLRS rockets.

It's unnecessary for India, waste money there. Building new airport too close to China border, cann't change anything, China HQ-9/ HQ-16/ S-300 missiles deployed in higher Tibet mountain waiting for ur fighters.

PLA HQ-16 in Tibet pics
HQ16tibet1.jpg

HQ16tibet2.jpg

2215955865481306292.jpg

5527716184321538775.jpg

8243997542972470352.jpg

Last edited:
What this ,one hand you say even if you ,i mean ccp has treaty ,on the other hand you will deal with aliens than us,
Now dont make this a water thread ,its about airport in South tibet.

Funny if this thread is about airport but talk about water at the same time, the title is just misleading.

Funny if this thread is about airport but talk about water at the same time, the title is just misleading.
Yeah i know,but i thought you read the op.

Airport Near China border, it means within ranges of China DF missiles & MLRS rockets.

It's unnecessary for India, waste money there. Building new airport too close to China border, cann't change anything, China HQ-9/ HQ-16/ S-300 missiles deployed in higher Tibet mountain waiting for ur fighters.

PLA HQ-16 in Tibet pics
View attachment 141904
View attachment 141899
View attachment 141903
View attachment 141901
View attachment 141902
Good to know ,now that it dsnt bother you,we can construct the airport in peace.

Your so call Brahmoss travelling at Mach 3 in mountanous region? :lol:, I have nothing else to say :rofl:

I am glad you have nothing more to say. People are beginning to doubt chinese high IQ :P

BrahMos - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"...The Block III version of the missile was successfully test-fired by India on 2 December 2010 from Integrated Test Range (ITR) at Chandipur off the Orissa coast. Block III had advanced guidance and upgraded software, incorporating high manoeuvres at multiple points and steep dive from high altitude. The steep dive capability of the Block III enables it to hit targets hidden behind a mountain range.

....On 7 April 2014, one of the army's missile regiment tested a modified and upgraded Block-III missile with steep dive-cum-target discrimination mode suitable for mountain warfare. It is capable of performing deep penetration strikes against hardened targets. This variant will be deployed with the newly raised mountain strike corps at Panagarh in West Bengal under the Eastern Army Command."

Back
Top Bottom