What's new

India Maoist rebels kill 10 paramilitary soldiers in Bihar

It is a good thing that the Army is doing...However you fail to notice some provinces which have been added in the second picture...There has to be a tougher response from the army...

CRPF is a armed police force and it has its own limitations if it was IA it would have been different picture.

some of the highlighted places are no more naxal affected eg. Shimoga (my place). naxals are fastly losing their local supports so they are moving to other places in search of support.

Could be. Unlike Balochi rebels - there is no pretension for independence. For eg In my state Jharkhand where they are quite active - Rates are fixed

10% Bribe to Govt Officials
10% allowance money to Naxals

If you dont pay money to them - they will raid your sites and burn the JCB, road and bridge laying equipment. If you still dont pay then they start killing company officials.

Every company pays including Essar, L&T, Tata, Reliance etc.

I maintain, the only real insurgency in India is in Kashmir. Rest are managed insurgencies
OGDC oil and gas development corporation in Pakistan was giving 150 vehicles including double cabin trucks and cars to Bughti since the 90s.until he dies in the tunnel explosion

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom