What's new

India makes Huge defense spending cuts

India should spend more on the build up the economy then build a bigger army. The India 2030 superpower video clip has all these tall buildings and wide highways. There are no poor except white beggars that begs like how Indian beggars beg today. Otherwise, I see no Indian military in that video. So decrease spending in the military is a great first step.

India is broke. It will collapse soon.
Watch the currency collapse over the next 2-3 years as their twin deficits gets worse.
The whole Indian economy is a basket case.

India should spend more on the build up the economy then build a bigger army.

Do you think India is not doing that already?

The India 2030 superpower video clip has all these tall buildings and wide highways. There are no poor except white beggars that begs like how Indian beggars beg today. Otherwise, I see no Indian military in that video. So decrease spending in the military is a great first step.

So you take whats shown in that video as an roadmap to economic development? :blink:

You certainly must hate Caucasian people , despite living in USA and being married to a Caucasian women :fie:

Another fake news by NewsX and an epic fail by Aeronaut.:lol:

Anyways this is is the real news:

So defence budget will be kept fixed at 193407 crores, no decrease,no increase.

The amount is NEVER fixed ;it's percentage. And our economy is growing( at what ever the percentage ) so the amount bound to increase from previous budget.

Cutting the defence spending from budget gives wrong signals to adversaries. So no government cut it unless its the last resort. So the percentage of GDP this year is always greater than last year.

And I think it's deliberate propaganda. Guess why ;)

Watch the currency collapse over the next 2-3 years as their twin deficits gets worse.

WS10? might as well call yourself cheap al31 copy, as for your rant... saying in hindi goes bure nazar wale tera muh kala... and I wont translate cos you seem to be a falseflag and exactly know what i said.

But only after creating a dent in our image with the foreign cos. Anthony couldn't have called the re-bid in the first place. It would have saved us the fcking embarrassment. It is clear that there are not contract experts in our government and the only ones who are "qualified" are those who have mugged up gandhi nehru bullshyte and qualified government exams.

When will they learn that this is not the professional way.

Please guys I am all for LUH but this sort of cancellation is costing us our reliability in international arena.

And yet people don't topple them.

This only shows our people love to be looted and pillaged.

Even dictator-trodden Egyptians had more self-respect than our countrymen do.

Army should threaten all the named babus to finance defense deals out of their Swiss banks or threaten to shoot them dead.

I dont thing the image thing is a big deal, US DoD keeps cancelling projects all the time.. All iz Well

Oh My God, Armaggedon is coming to hit India, where is our savior China??

Hey great China, super duper hyper dyper power pls help us :lol:

This proves another thing that indian economy is in the dumps.There is more to come.Hope india not become greece of asia or its on its way to become one..............:D

Uh. No. Wishful thinking.

This proves another thing that indian economy is in the dumps.There is more to come.Hope india not become greece of asia or its on its way to become one..............:D

hahahaha and you must be happy that "Somalia" isn't in EU ;) or we all know who would have clinch that title for Asia :rofl:

It's all over for India. Just like cutting oxygen to the brain, pride in their foreign-purchased weapons is the only thing keeping the Indian elite together as a nation. So they would never cut their defense budget until starvation in the lowest classes is already out of control.

Looks like the war against Maoists is not going well ;)

It's all over for India. Just like cutting oxygen to the brain, pride in their foreign-purchased weapons is the only thing keeping the Indian elite together as a nation. So they would never cut their defense budget until starvation in the lowest classes is already out of control.

Looks like the war against Maoists is not going well ;)

Grapes are sour. Your leader was asking Europe to lift weapon ban imposed on china.

Looks like the Chinese products are not doing well ;)

Back
Top Bottom