What's new

India make History, Mars Orbiter Spacecraft Successfully placed in Mars Transfer

Wasting money on internet and on your computer as it is only bringing ridicule to you, you should donate the same money for your own people who have same problems.
People-sleep-PHOTO-AFP-640x480.jpg

This is the Indian story.

A very poor country on one side and poses a challenge to so called supperpowers on the other side :woot:

That's India :-)

This is the Indian story.

A very poor country on one side and poses a challenge to so called supperpowers on the other side :woot:

That's India :-)

Very correct Man.

We can not stop our scientist progress until we eliminate poverty completely. In fact it is our greatest strength that we are able to make such progress with poverty in place. our Poverty elimination record is second to the none.

Nothing as horrible as your intellectual diarrhoea on these boards.

It was actually heartwarming to see so many dawn readers congratulating us, even though Indians have a record of being less than magnanimous to these things.

The scientists in India, china and even Pakistan will be unaffected by the comments here, and do what they do best. No matter how people chest beat here

No one will ever give a damn to some hare brained kid on the internet.
On a serious note,IMO we must look forward for cooperation with China in space.

why? my country has no moon rovers or have any planned.

Oops sorry!!..:oops: I did not look at your flags!! It has gotten in to my heads as "CN" because of your other thread replies....So the mistake...

Last edited:
just waiting for Gslv .....to roar the sky.....hip hip hurrah

The much anticipated December launch of GSLV-II be the icing on the cake for an eventful 2013, if successful... Good luck ISRO, make us proud...

gslv is a real important test,,,way more than the mom
i couldn't care less for mom relatively but yes it makes me happy that its on its way.

On Nov 30 there is an interview of ISRO chairman in a kerala news channel. In that interview he says that there is a review meeting in 2-3 dys . then only Cryo stage will be mated . Launch of GSLV will be probably between Dec 30 2013 and Jan 04 2014 :(

what yaar
isro is pretty nervous this time around

Back
Top Bottom