What's new

India make History, Mars Orbiter Spacecraft Successfully placed in Mars Transfer

@pakdefender now, now, keep you words short and sweet. Because you have to eat them later.

Indians are at least looking to the heavens. The only reason a Pakistani does this nowadays is to see if there is a drone in the sky.

@pakdefender now, now, keep you words short and sweet. Because you have to eat them later.

Indians are at least looking to the heavens. The only reason a Pakistani does this nowadays is to see if there is a drone in the sky.

lol .. yes millions of indians are indeed looking at the heaven while squatting under the open skies every morning to relive themselves

lol .. yes millions of indians are indeed looking at the heaven while squatting under the open skies every morning to relive themselves
Several of your countrymen,and people all over the world are congratulating us on our achievement. India did something special,and if you don't want to wish us,thats fine,but do not bring embarrasement to yourselves and your country by making senseless coments. USA has been providing us with technical assistance to track the satelite from its stations all over the world.

Wasting money on internet and on your computer as it is only bringing ridicule to you, you should donate the same money for your own people who have same problems.
People-sleep-PHOTO-AFP-640x480.jpg

man o man... you are one pathetic looser and zaid hamid follower for sure.. you should be ashamed of even thinking like this.. its a proud moment for all of us not only for Indians... I am sure if it had been your brotherly-motherly China.. you wud have been going ga ga over it.. but no its INDIANS.. so you cant control your jealousy and a$$ burn..
bc get your a$$ check asap or you will get piles.. !!!

Guys, don't reply to one troll. Lets enjoy this great achievement.

Hope Mods will take some action, at least for once. ;)

1463001_1403011323270141_579523499_n.jpg

indians are sending a probe , with borrowed technology from united states , all the way to mars to find methane , why one may ask when millions of indians are making more methane than any martian can ever do so right there in india , something to think about

That is lik a good *********. Well come with your BS.

Nothing as horrible as your intellectual diarrhoea on these boards.

Several of your countrymen,and people all over the world are congratulating us on our achievement. India did something special,and if you don't want to wish us,thats fine,but do not bring embarrasement to yourselves and your country by making senseless coments. USA has been providing us with technical assistance to track the satelite from its stations all over the world.

It was actually heartwarming to see so many dawn readers congratulating us, even though Indians have a record of being less than magnanimous to these things.

The scientists in India, china and even Pakistan will be unaffected by the comments here, and do what they do best. No matter how people chest beat here

Please elaborate on the bolded part please. Else, accept that your
ASS_OF_FIRE_by_explosiv22.jpg

See we (India and Pakistan) are the people of same origin. If our Pakistani or Bangladeshi Friends want to share the pride (As I have seen them doing in past), we won't mind sharing that.

Congrats to India. Its a successful journey indeed. Best of wishes for India to place this probe into Mars orbit next September.

You should be. I'm certain that @Jaytle also feels proud for this Indian achievement. Indians all over the world should be proud of what their country had accomplished so far and will achieve next September.

And wish you all the Best for Moon Rover...:enjoy:

The Chinese rover is on track, whatever I may say about the Chinese on these boards, I respect their
Dogged determination and discipline

Yeah, no matter how much I troll them, I like their discipline and that's why they are there!! (But I will troll them when they say something bad about us)!!

Best wish !

China will be the third country to make a soft landing on the Moon.

Congratulations to the people who worked on your lunar project. I know it will succeed.

Yeah, no matter how much I troll them, I like their discipline and that's why they are there!! (But I will troll them when they say something bad about us)!!

See, if they have constructive criticism, then you have to listen. India has a plethora of problems. Too bad a lot of them troll and no discussion actually gets done.

A lot of Indians troll Pakistanis too.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom