What's new

India lost its fighters to Pakistan - and Bharat Rakshak is down

graphican

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
I went to check what is happening on Indian forums at the time when two of their jets are down, one pilot captured - and I found Bharat Rakshak is down and "could not connect to databse". Apprently at the time of most need, your "Bharat Rakshak" is sleeping.

upload_2019-2-28_11-8-38.png

It was an centre officiated move. Too many twitter baboons posting armh movement.

I went to check what is happening on Indian forums at the time when two of their jets are down, one pilot captured - and I found Bharat Rakshak is down and "could not connect to databse". Apprently at the time of most need, your "Bharat Rakshak" is sleeping.

View attachment 542673

Not only Bhaeat Rakshak is down. But many Indian members in PDF are no where to be found.

Now I know why Bharat Rakshak is down. It had details of captured Indian pilot available to public. India's most valuable data was available to public through a defence website - LOL.

upload_2019-2-28_16-38-16.png

image-1551263106.png

Last edited:
Now the Bharat rat shit again on air.. But you know they deleted all history on panwama attack and india surgical strike in balakot .. Hahahaa now they started again with fresh news IAF downed F-16...:lol: PAF na unki Ijaaaat ki ma chod di ha. :partay:

Back
Top Bottom