What's new

India losing space race to China

One of the striking features of PDF is the amount of time and trouble taken by Chinese posters to ignore India. It seems to be a 24x7 activity for some of them.

:rofl::rofl:

So, the Chinese work 24X7 trying to Ignore India and to show how much they ignore India they keep opening threads on India.. So true.. you can not be more right than you are..

Few even seems to earn bread by ignoring India in this unique manner.. :lol:

There could be whole dedicated section on CCP. Let's not talk about that?

And which race India lost mate?
The GDP growth rate?
You mean 10% communist rate of growth, where government (corrupt) starts their offensive dirty economic tactics by making pregnant women/children/prisoners work 20 hours a day? dumping these cheap, low-quality stuffs in other countries to boost their exports, infrastructure projects (which don't really make any profit like Chinese High Speed Railways with $330 billion debt) take place by acquiring local populations' properties who are not compensated. one of the worlds' worst human right offenders?

Or you mean 8% growth rate of squeakily functioning corrupt democracy. Bureaucratic society where every one has human rights/civil rights. Even beggar can't be moved from his place to make a way for public road because of his so called rights. Economy boom which is based on local consumption rather than dumping cheap goods in other market? A country where peoples' sperms are not controlled by their government?

And how did India lose in all aspects? You already wanna call it a day? Even by Mayan calender this not the last day of the earth.

I would choose the latter EVERY SINGLE TIME!

Space race:
Space race in which Indian space organisation didn't do anything till 1980? Whereas China had already launched their satellite in 1070 (a decade ago).

Obviously I'm not blaming Indian space agency sitting idle on China but just pointing out the difference. India has almost done everything China has apart from sending astronauts on its' own.

20 hours lol……When I was a children,all I should do was studying and playing.20 hours work?How can u think so?If u are right,I must live in a country in Earth of another space,named "China",and I'm replying u through the warp communication.lol

20 hours lol……When I was a children,all I should do was studying and playing.20 hours work?How can u think so?If u are right,I must live in a country in Earth of another space,named "China",and I'm replying u through the warp communication.lol

Just google 'forced to work' and you'd see links such as Wei Yun: Heart-breaking plight of Chinese man who's spent life locked in a wooden cage | Mail Online

Mate, no society is perfect, but we can only rectify the problems, if we realise them. There is no point denying them. I think it's the human nature of 'I know I'm not perfect but why are YOU telling me that!'

Anyways @topic,
If you see all the posts, a Chinese member opened a troll thread and yet most of the Indian members are suggesting there is no space race, China already has a lead of a decade or so. But people like Chinese Tiger, and Peaceful (opposite to how he/she is) started, personal attacks, sick jokes for sadistic fun. So, if you read the post that I quoted, You'd get the gist.

"India losing space race to China "

Some of these Indians must get this through their head: China is not on any economic, military or space race with them.

With or without India, China will continue to economically and technologically develop at its own pace.

Stop the non-sense obsession already.

"India losing space race to China "

Some of these Indians must get this through their head: China is not on any economic, military or space race with them.

With or without India, China will continue to economically and technologically develop at its own pace.

Stop the non-sense obsession already.

chinese open a thread on India every few minutes and India is obsessed.. Stop making fool of yourself..

chinese open a thread on India every few minutes and India is obsessed.. Stop making fool of yourself..

It is an Indian article. There is no denying it that Indian have an obsession with China in economic, technological and political spheres. But there is no need for it to be.

Soon, Indian, and Pakistan too, will develop competitively in all those areas.

Given time, when Pakistan got its development together, it might join and give China a hand in a common space endeavour.

It is an Indian article. There is no denying it that Indian have an obsession with China in economic, technological and political spheres. But there is no need for it to be.

Soon, Indian, and Pakistan too, will develop competitively in all those areas.

Given time, when Pakistan got its development together, it might join and give China a hand in a common space endeavour.

This article may be in Indian media but look at 1000's others opened by your Chinese mates out of India obsession.. One of the biggest India obsessed Chinese troll, holds a repository of India bashing articles..

And please, stop comparing India with Pakistan.. That would be the last thing in world an Indian would like to be compared with..

Compare them to yourself for all you want but spare us..

I, and the chinese government too, do believes all other nations when given a chance at peace can and will develop fairly. China, India and Pakistan is no exception. It is one of the reason why China went into African countries and help them develop. Deep down, China knows that it can develop from total devastation, then so can other countries too.

And please, stop comparing India with Pakistan.. That would be the last thing in world an Indian would like to be compared with..

Compare them to yourself for all you want but spare us
..[/QUOTE] @jbond197

I 100% agree. Which is why I keep mentioning the '1.1 billion' India in my posts. The reason is simple, Pakistan is smaller in the magnitude of 6-7 [ population ] therefore it is unfair on Pakistan and a insult to India that both should be compared.

India is in the same league as China so it ought to be compared with China. However it is Indian's who use their victory against Pakistan in East Bengal in 1971 [ or other variables ] to boast about their military prowess. Of course it took India togather with Bengali's and the fact that Pakistan's forces were operating over 1,200 miles away from homebases in hostile country.

So do please tell your countrymen to spare us. Compare 'like with like' instead of posting pictures everywhere of Gen. Niazi surrendering in 1971 to swell their own pride. Can you remind them to compare within the same leaque and instead consider what happened in 1962 when the Chinese Army made the India Army,to turn tail and run en masse ........... sorry slide down the diarrhea lubricated Himalayas.

Sorry gents., do excuse my off topic comments but since Pakistan was mentioned I felt this needed clarification.

** I did not even know India was a participant in the space race let alone be 'losing'?

India is in the same league as China so it ought to be compared with China. However it is Indian's who use their victory against Pakistan in East Bengal in 1971 [ or other variables ] to boast about their military prowess. Of course it took India togather with Bengali's and the fact that Pakistan's forces were operating over 1,200 miles away from homebases in hostile country.

So do please tell your countrymen to spare us. Compare 'like with like' instead of posting pictures everywhere of Gen. Niazi surrendering in 1971 to swell their own pride. Can you remind them to compare within the same leaque and instead consider what happened in 1962 when the Chinese Army made the India Army,to turn tail and run en masse ........... sorry slide down the diarrhea lubricated Himalayas.

Sorry gents., do excuse my off topic comments but since Pakistan was mentioned I felt this needed clarification.

** I did not even know India was a participant in the space race let alone be 'losing'?

in 1971, pak military was much more powerful than it is today. so the victory was remarkable.

regarding 1962, everyone knows that india was completely unaware when the chinese made a quick strike and retreated.

India is not a participant in the space race. its one of the leaders

I have only one question when on earth India even came close to China in space race or dominating Space ?????????????????

lol @ Topic:D

since when did india was in the Space race with giant China?:D

Tell me CT how does it feel wherever you go to be told by Indians and their press that they are in a race with you when you look behind you you can not see anyone lol

lol ??? Atleast we cab dream for this space race.

What about you ????

Back
Top Bottom