What's new

India loses contact with the most powerful communications satellite, GSAT-6A, or due to power failur

Lol..cheerleading has no bounds. Aa 1..aa 2...aa 3..., go china, go china..
you lost the communication with "communication satellite" . wahh bc......

so you are telling me to watch my own news OK :sarcastic:

well there is diffrence in india than media circus news and serius news kidd we indians do not watch just every channel so please we beleaive what offical GOI press reelase says not some random cartoon media expert ;) :D
lolx yeah ang news which satisfy ur ego is serious news while others are bs .:D

you lost the communication with "communication satellite" . wahh bc......

lolx yeah ang news which satisfy ur ego is serious news while others are bs .:D
well kidd owr ego comes out of reletless hard work & R&D for almost 60 years in space research and other associated fields not begging from USA & china and repainting them as owr own today if Ryssia , USA , france & Israel & japan are helping and even using owr space work horces or providding us with latest tech and giving us entry to MTCR & wassenaar arrangement is becuase we prooved owr worth what did you did in the mean time waht are you proud off :azn: :sarcastic:

so in short India or say ISRO loosing control after second orbit manoeuvring is a great "achievement" for Chinese & pakistani members & specially the OP here lolzz loosers :haha:
Are you on drugs or something, this is a news that was shared here to be discussed. OP has not even given his own thoughts on the subject. Seriously get a life man.
looks like frustated pakistanies give too much importence to themselfs when no one is even talking about them :haha:
Says the man who has made more than 14k posts on a Pakistani forum. Sometimes I like to rub Indian troll's nose in the dirt but your IQ level is so damn low that even insulting you won't be fun.

well kidd owr ego comes out of reletless hard work & R&D for almost 60 years in space research and other associated fields not begging from USA & china and repainting them as owr own today if Ryssia , USA , france & Israel & japan are helping and even using owr space work horces or providding us with latest tech and giving us entry to MTCR & wassenaar arrangement is becuase we prooved owr worth what did you did in the mean time waht are you proud off :azn: :sarcastic:
still communication satellite sey hi communication lost ..... kesey????????

lol! All those Red and green clowns were absent in the launch threads but came to celebrate when there is a glitch. Some discussion. :lol:

What about those brown clowns in the Tiangong 1 thread :)

still communication satellite sey hi communication lost ..... kesey????????
im no rocket scientist .... but before a sat is commissioned it has first to be placed in a pertiklar orbit and here it was bieng stationed in the orbit and lost contact in orbit jumping stage (when booster rockets of sat are fired to send it from one orbit to another) some where in between it lost the communication (it was 36000KM from earth and at a hypersonik speed in extreme sub zero atmosphere ) things which we can only imagine after watching few hollywood movies

so better ask even many sats are lost by those of NASA & european space mission in these kinds of space manouvers we are just bigginers in this art but we will perfect it its a learning curve and as latest data suggest sat is in orbit and still can be retrived

not begging from USA & china and repainting them as owr own
What @utiya you are, the only cruise missile India assembling is Brahmos aka P800 Yakont and telling us we are begging for tech lolssss

im no rocket scientist .
I know Mr. Amit Gupta from Delhi you are proud owner of small grocery we call it hatti in Punjabi....

Sit there and sell daal, chawal don't bring things out of your @ss.

I don't know, may be you ask them directly.

What is T'chaka doing here? I thought I send daily banana and a ton of currencies to T'chaka nation.

Save it. Get yourself some toilet paper :)

Back
Top Bottom