What's new

India lining up array of military satellites for launches

I have my spare time. I thought you wouldn't come back crying again.

So, japanese have it. What point are you trying to make? Please read again, and comprehend.

It is what it is. Go read the name.

You have slow reflexes dont you? A troll should be fast and critical in his thinking.

Quote, google and reply took you more than 10minutes :)

Clearly, you been embarrassed by your stupidity. In the first place, a consumer like you and me cannot receive IRNSS signals because on the consumer phone, there isnt a product which support it.

You claimed that its regional thus it cannot cover parts of africa which is false rebutted by the map.

Now you change your tone and asking me whats my point after you realized you had exhibit your ignorance after you googled for 10minutes :)

You have slow reflexes dont you? A troll should be fast and critical in his thinking.

Quote, google and reply takes you more than 10minutes :)

Clearly, you been embarrassed by your stupidity. In the first place, a consumer like you and me cannot receive IRNSS signals because on the consumer phone, there isnt a product which support it.

You claimed that its regional thus it cannot cover parts of africa which is false rebutted by the map.

Now you change your tone and asking me whats my point after you realized you had exhibit your ignorance after you googled for 10minutes :)

So, troll, you read what it actually is. Now coming with rhetorical answers and extrapolating what I was doing? :rolleyes:

Are you satisfied that it is Regional sat? Is there any dispute that it is not fully operational. And it takes time?

Now, comparing Japanese system is nothing but an extension of GPS using augmentation satellite. Unlike IRNSS which is completely different from GPS. But trolls don't understand that they broadcast in a different frequency. And expect it to be ready in few months after launch.

While avoiding the question of how long it took GLONASS to have a proper use of their system in their country. Please do answer troll.

This is not exactly a fighter base.
Google Islamabad airport and you will see plenty of C-130s sitting on Tarmac,
It is a naval airport station. The picture is from a news report I think relating to the attack in the station and why google earth should not be allowed to use such clarity in images.

So, troll, you read what it actually is. Now coming with rhetorical answers and extrapolating what I was doing? :rolleyes:

Are you satisfied that it is Regional sat? Is there any dispute that it is not fully operational. And it takes time?

While avoiding the question of how long it took GLONASS to have a proper use of their system in their country. Please do answer troll.

It is a naval airport station. The picture is from a news report I think relating to the attack in the station and why google earth should not be allowed to use such clarity in images.

Not fully operational doesnt mean it doesnt work. Did your 10 minutes worth of googling teach you that? :)

I have my spare time. I thought you wouldn't come back crying again.

So, japanese have it. What point are you trying to make? Please read again, and comprehend.

It is what it is. Go read the name.

After 15minutes of googling.. :)

Now, comparing Japanese system is nothing but an extension of GPS using augmentation satellite. Unlike IRNSS which is completely different from GPS. But trolls don't understand that they broadcast in a different frequency. And expect it to be ready in few months after launch.

------------------------------------

AqjYjFY.png

So which one is it? Why are you running and deleting your posts? :)

Not fully operational doesnt mean it doesnt work. Did your 10 minutes worth of googling teach you that? :)
Why so much time to reply? :-) Not fully operational means it doesn't work as of now. Like I said, you really need your lessons to understand things.

So which one is it? Why are you running and deleting your posts? :)
I deleted because it's irrelevant. Since you have read/replied, I don't need to increase my post count replying to braindead trolls. Are you still tuning in for NAVIC from Africa? :lol: I clearly said you won't receive it in Zimbabwe. Yet you are trying to prove what I already said like the troll you are.

After 15minutes of googling.. :)
Desperate to prove what I'm doing troll? :disagree: While keep avoiding my questions.

Sure Indians are rich.

Its all about priorities right? :)

-----------------
There are 1.6 billion people living in multidimensional poverty across the world and nearly 440 million of them are in eight large Indian states, according to a new analysis using a unique index developed at the University of Oxford.

The eight Indian states that have similar number of poor as in 25 African countries are Bihar, Jharkhand, Madhya Pradesh, Uttar Pradesh, Chattisgarh, Odisha, Rajasthan and West Bengal. The poorest region in south Asia is Bihar, the analysis states.

In 2010, the Oxford analysis had concluded that there were more poor in India than in sub-Saharan Africa. Its 2014 analysis said the largest number of people classified as ‘destitute’ among developing countries was in India.

Sabina Alkire, director of the Oxford Poverty and Human Development Initiative, told Hindustan Times on Thursday that the least poor Indian states according to the global Multidimensional Poverty Index (MPI) in 2015 remained the same as in the 2010 analysis.

They are: Kerala, Tamil Nadu, Himachal Pradesh, Punjab, Mizoram, Goa and Delhi.

The 2015 analysis is based on the last available data from India, Alkire said, and added that as per poverty estimation of seven south Asian countries, Afghanistan is the poorest, followed by India, Bangladesh, Pakistan, Nepal, Bhutan and Sri Lanka.

http://www.hindustantimes.com/india...-on-poverty/story-ys7Oths8HIzK21WWdB8AnL.html

Supa power chest stumping !

PS. Indian Regional Navigation Satellite System. What kind of supapower only launches regional navigation system. The last time i checked my phone, it cannot receive supapower navigation :)
Coming from a piece of shit country like Zimbabwe. Go back to your shithole country forum.

If you can get technology by begging, then Pakistan:pakistan: would have become a Technology Super Power decades ago:enjoy:!!!
Well we are not Technology Super Power so we are not beggars like you Indians:

But the day we will be Technology Super Power, and it is not far , we will do it on our own merits and our own effort.

Our Jawans get martyred but they do not surrender with 100000. Thats the real shame.

Beidou is Chinese. This is begging dude.

Israel is not even close to these satellites. Your hatred towards Hindu, Jews, Buddhists and all other religions shows you are a cancer to this world. Get a good school if you can build one.

This vehicle can lift all of your mental problems and through out of this world. Built by Hindus. :D
17-050d.jpg

Stolen or begged from the European space mission design:

th

haha, classic reply on pdf these days. :D

GPS is available even before. Go on, use them. :lol:

We are using Beidou for both Sat Navs and Military applications with our Chinese partners.

No ur jawaans just surrender 1000 years of your whole existence....
That were your coward ancestors.

But the day we will be Technology Super Power, and it is not far , we will do it on our own merits and our own effort.

th

We are using Beidou for both Sat Navs and Military applications with our Chinese partners.
Cut ur **** since chinese already have them.

Why so much time to reply? :-) Not fully operational means it doesn't work as of now. Like I said, you really need your lessons to understand things.

Desperate to prove what I'm doing troll? :disagree: While keep avoiding my questions.

Now you are just embarrassing yourself :)

I deleted because it's irrelevant. Since you have read/replied, I don't need to increase my post count replying to braindead trolls. Are you still tuning in for NAVIC from Africa? :lol: I clearly said you won't receive it in Zimbabwe. Yet you are trying to prove what I already said like the troll you are.

AqjYjFY.png

th

No you do not beg technology you only beg money in return of Obama and Trump murdering your solders. Few days ago US killed your people and you are so coward that even do not want to say some strong words!!! Keyboard warrior always run away with tail between its legs.

Drons fly High as a Kite Man...

Vedic | ब्राह्मण

India should target International market of space launches in Mission mode by increasing budget for GSLV about four to ten times of present. let it be a good forex earning business for the country.

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom