What's new

India lining up array of military satellites for launches

Good

Now use them to see through LOC and avoid future missing heads of your "jawans"

If you can.. :)

Our Jawans get martyred but they do not surrender with 100000. Thats the real shame.

Today's Hindu fanaticsm is nothing but chauvinism and it's cancer.
When Beidou is available for us for free why should we spend money sending satellites up?

Beidou is Chinese. This is begging dude.

Israel is not even close to these satellites. Your hatred towards Hindu, Jews, Buddhists and all other religions shows you are a cancer to this world. Get a good school if you can build one.

This vehicle can lift all of your mental problems and through out of this world. Built by Hindus. :D
17-050d.jpg

No ur jawaans just surrender 1000 years of your whole existence....

Thats what I am saying. You always answered to the Delhi darbar for last 5000 years. From Ashoka to Akbar every emperor made sure that. You always liked to be others subordinates. Just like now that guy was boasting about Chinese Beidou as he wants to be slave.

What is emisat and res series satellite,any details?

All of them seems like dual use satellites. IRNSS, GSAT-7A and GSAT-6A are dedicated communication satellites. All the CARTOSAT and advanced radar satellites are military satellites. GISATs are geo satellites to watch terrorists 24x7.

Thats the kind of thought that keeps nations from moving forward & standing on their own feet to be counted.

Good luck

He is talking about Chinese system and calling others beggar!! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Our Jawans get martyred but they do not surrender with 100000. Thats the real shame.

Beidou is Chinese. This is begging dude.

Israel is not even close to these satellites. Your hatred towards Hindu, Jews, Buddhists and all other religions shows you are a cancer to this world. Get a good school if you can build one.

This vehicle can lift all of your mental problems and through out of this world. Built by Hindus. :D
17-050d.jpg
Correction "Built by Indian's"

I wonder when will people mature enough to stop dragging religion into everything. "Religion is a scam"

All of them seems like dual use satellites. IRNSS, GSAT-7A and GSAT-6A are dedicated communication satellites. All the CARTOSAT and advanced radar satellites are military satellites. GISATs are geo satellites to watch terrorists 24x7.
Exactly. cartosat was said to be just for urban planning and weather monitoring however given the capability of it produce such high res images it wouldn't be prudent to not use it for mil purpose.

Correction "Built by Indian's"

I wonder when will people mature enough to stop dragging religion into everything. "Religion is a scam"
I'm from the Muslim community. It's okay to remind stupid bigots across the border that it's built by majority 'Hindus'.
I hope that was the intention. He surely knows the history of our space program.

On the ground, we are one.

Our Jawans get martyred but they do not surrender with 100000. Thats the rea shame.
Yeah they comprehensively lose on all fronts when they have to fight an enemy bigger than them. And run into Bhutan to save their lives. No shame indeed. :lol:

We already used them in surgical strike.

And paid/paying the price

I'm from the Muslim community. It's okay to remind stupid bigots across the border that it's built by majority 'Hindus'.
I hope that was the intention. He surely knows the history of our space program.

On the ground, we are one.

Tell this last bold part to bigots on your side of border too.

They just killed another one of you today.

Tell this last bold part to bigots on your side of border too.

They just killed another one of you today.
I've made my feelings about them clear as day multiple times on here.
-End-

Sorry, India doesn't have the Luxury of "begging" and getting Stuff like F16s.
We have strong JVs with Israel, Barak 8 being one of them. We Pay hard cash.

Sure Indians are rich.

Its all about priorities right? :)

-----------------
There are 1.6 billion people living in multidimensional poverty across the world and nearly 440 million of them are in eight large Indian states, according to a new analysis using a unique index developed at the University of Oxford.

The eight Indian states that have similar number of poor as in 25 African countries are Bihar, Jharkhand, Madhya Pradesh, Uttar Pradesh, Chattisgarh, Odisha, Rajasthan and West Bengal. The poorest region in south Asia is Bihar, the analysis states.

In 2010, the Oxford analysis had concluded that there were more poor in India than in sub-Saharan Africa. Its 2014 analysis said the largest number of people classified as ‘destitute’ among developing countries was in India.

Sabina Alkire, director of the Oxford Poverty and Human Development Initiative, told Hindustan Times on Thursday that the least poor Indian states according to the global Multidimensional Poverty Index (MPI) in 2015 remained the same as in the 2010 analysis.

They are: Kerala, Tamil Nadu, Himachal Pradesh, Punjab, Mizoram, Goa and Delhi.

The 2015 analysis is based on the last available data from India, Alkire said, and added that as per poverty estimation of seven south Asian countries, Afghanistan is the poorest, followed by India, Bangladesh, Pakistan, Nepal, Bhutan and Sri Lanka.

http://www.hindustantimes.com/india...-on-poverty/story-ys7Oths8HIzK21WWdB8AnL.html

Just because you can't develop any navigational sats on your own doesn't mean others are like you.

Supa power chest stumping !

PS. Indian Regional Navigation Satellite System. What kind of supapower only launches regional navigation system. The last time i checked my phone, it cannot receive supapower navigation :)

Supa power chest stumping !

PS. Indian Regional Navigation Satellite System. What kind of supapower only launches regional navigation system. The last time i checked my phone, it cannot receive supapower navigation :)

Last time I check Zimbabwe is not in South Asia. :)

PS. Not interested in braindead trolls. Have a cranberry juice and chill out.

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom