What's new

INDIA LIKELY TO SEEK MORE TIME, FREEZE ON PRICE TO BUY HOWITZERS

F*** off Parikar , please spare us.Delays , more delays and yet more delays is what I have been hearing since this guy is there.

We have the worst pair of Defence and Home minister right now.

Hope God gets India a MoD head which talks less and works more.

some one kick out the lazy piece of shit our defense minister! the guy is turning out to be worse than Antony !
No no, don't you see he is clearing lots of things in DAC these days (sarcasm).

Parrikar is delivering at the same level as Anthony (perhaps marginally better) but he is spinning his failures far better and taking full advantadge of the Indian media/people's ignorance to these matters. Pretty much every report I see of DAC clearance state the deal has been closed, whilst instead it is only the CCS that has such authority and DAC clearance is simply a step in the right direction.

@PARIKRAMA

Last edited:
F*** off Parikar , please spare us.Delays , more delays and yet more delays is what I have been hearing since this guy is there.

some one kick out the lazy piece of shit our defense minister! the guy is turning out to be worse than Antony !

Now i feel sympathy for AK Antony!!!!..... Like i keep on saying the current DM and the whole MoD are bull craps

No no, don't you see he is clearing lots of things in DAC these days (sarcasm).

Parrikar is delivering at the same level as Anthony (perhaps marginally better) but he is spinning his failures far better and taking full advantadge of the Indian media/people's ignorance to these matters. Pretty much every report I see of DAC clearance state the deal has been closed, whilst instead it is only the CCS that has such authority and DAC clearance is simply a step in the right direction.

@PARIKRAMA

Not many agreed with me when i gave a similar view

upload_2016-8-25_17-4-49.png

https://defence.pk/threads/that-inept-saint-antony.442141/#post-8524897

The scores can differ as per different views but marginally better - yes 0.1 better does not

This is just a 3 month extension , most probably for finishing paperwork or keeping a low profile till next NSG meet; not a substantial delay.

Nation's urgency and the reason why Modi was elected??? This guy turning out to be worst DM only next to Antony. Negotiate Negotiate Negotiate.... At what cost? 3-4 years is the time line of defence deal negotiations...

This is just a 3 month extension , most probably for finishing paperwork or keeping a low profile till next NSG meet; not a substantial delay.
How are u so sure dude? This is pathetic and beyond our limits of patience. This guy need to get his act right before it's too late. Some defence experts now belive his way of negotiations is like fish market negotiations. Which takes more time for sellers to come to our deal

Not many agreed with me when i gave a similar view

View attachment 328695
https://defence.pk/threads/that-inept-saint-antony.442141/#post-8524897

The scores can differ as per different views but marginally better - yes 0.1 better does not
Problem is that we still yet to fulfill pending deals even after completing 3 good years in power. Am sure all pending deals will take another 3-4 years... Very disappointed

why india think too much
Too much IQ problem. We always think we will out smart our sellers. :D

Problem is that we still yet to fulfill pending deals even after completing 3 good years in power. Am sure all pending deals will take another 3-4 years... Very disappointed

Too much IQ problem. We always think we will out smart our sellers. :D
india have money problem?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom